Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? (3309 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Even with rampant cases of divorced and broken relationship some guys still send there g.fs to school,i mean casual dates,just b.f and g.f, a case scenerio is my cousin, a working class guy, who despite all odds still undertakes such risks, i talked to him against it and he almost slapped me,so to the guys can you send that gal u so much profess undying love for to school? Assuming her parents are kinda financially incapacitiated. Mature response only and plz give reasons for ur ansa.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by buygala(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hell No angry ..... I would rather use the money to feed the local dogs in my area, which most young girls of these days are no better than anyway undecided

In other news....

Anytime I suck my Girlfriend's breassts, Milk always comes out.... Please what could be the cause?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Kingsasian(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
I can not o.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by vizkiz: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
send my girlfriend go school? She no get parent
I canteven try it, these 9ja chicks aiint worth it jawe undecided
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
I can not o.
and why?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
vizkiz:
what is so bad in it?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is she an orphan? Even if she were, doesn't she have any guardian? Just asking!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Twaci(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Guys can (not all though) embarassed

The real issue here is would the chick appreciate it? And if vice-versa, can she do same?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by vizkiz: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is so bad in it?

niggas in here will aree with me that 95% of girls in Nigeria don't worth it...you girls have this "hoe-ish" attitude of "walking out" of relationships when ever you get a "better" offer...so who get time dey waste money untop liability...seems your cousin is still a learner in the nigga's code
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
dearpreye:
Is she an orphan? Even if she were, doesn't she have any guardian? Just asking!
she was in 200l when her dad died,her mum is nt a working class,btw they have dated 3yrs be4 tragedy struck bt am kinda nt comfortable with it, gals are chameloen,d boy no wan hear word.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
she was in 200l when her dad died,her mum is nt a working class,btw they have dated 3yrs be4 tragedy struck bt am kinda nt comfortable with it, gals are chameloen,d boy no wan hear word.

Well, in that case, he's only assisting her through school, not sending her to school. But we've heard a series of stories that touched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Well, in that case, he's only assisting her through school, not sending her to school. But we've heard a series of stories that touched.
it all the same,especially mecine that require alotta of finance,hmmm just praying though. Gals arent loyal.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
I can do it only if my papa na Dangote.

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Kingsasian(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and why?
ok, sending a girlfriend to school is very risky because we all know what school life is I mean the rate of promiscuity on campus. Secondly people change, that is after sending her to school she might end up telling her boyfriend who is her sponsor that she is no longer interested in him. At least we have seen or heard of such stories before. Many of us have been dumped for other guys by the girls we have helped in school and we know the pains we passed through talk more of sending a girl to school. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
tunnamania11:
I can do it only if my papa na Dangote.
hmmmmm wer then is the love?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmmmm wer then is the love?
Can u sponsor your bf?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
vizkiz:

When u will be mingling with girls that are not worth it nko,there are many good girls out there but no! U will be toasting shawarma and pizza girls. Na man pay my school fees from 1st year to grad,no be man I'm be?

Vizkiz,pls upgrade angry

5 Likes

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
tunnamania11:
Can u sponsor your bf?
why should i?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Afrok(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
NO! Girlfriend will always be a girlfriend, only My Wife...
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
why should i?
Hmmmmmmm, where then is the love? wink
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
buygala:
Hell No angry ..... I would rather use the money to feed the local dogs in my area, which most young girls of these days are no better than anyway undecided

In other news....

Anytime I suck my Girlfriend's breassts, Milk always comes out.... Please what could be the cause?
if u are serious then i think health section d help more.

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

When u will be mingling with girls that are not worth it nko,there are many good girls out there but no! U will be toasting shawarma and pizza girls. Na man pay my school fees from 1st year to grad,no be man I'm be?

Vizkiz,pls upgrade angry
babe are u for real?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Phikom(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Positive!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Phikom:
Positive!
have u done dat be4?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by vizkiz: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Vizkiz,pls upgrade angry

I know say you no go marry that man...you go soong "upgrade" as usual angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Phikom(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
have u done dat be4?
Not really!
But something related to such!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Phikom:
Not really! But something related to such!
care to share?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
babe are u for real?

If u have questions,please ask.

"Are u for real" is rhetorical.

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
vizkiz:

I know say you no go marry that man...you go soong "upgrade" as usual angry

Lol....he dumped me naaa. But I've upgraded sha.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
I can......just that I will bring seeing it as a good work....
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Phikom(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
care to share?
wouldn't want to delve much into d issue...
Though her parents were battling with financial impediment and I found in her a vision driven and focus lady!...cos she hustling type...but wot was forthcoming from her hustling is nothing to write home about!
So I decided to do d needful...
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by vizkiz: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol....he dumped me naaa. But I've upgraded sha.

hmmmn...that is what you will say, that's what all ladies say undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boss Caught On CCTV Camera DIGGING His Office Secretary On Top Of His Table / Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? / How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.