Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6263675 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Openpeace:

I learnt he helped someone with FIRS, push bro.
Was the FIRS this year or last year?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Page 1000

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let me mark register here.. grin grin

May all our efforts never be in vain. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

U ve been asking for a while now, tell us if there's anything going on there some of us might just be interested and have the money... Some of us I said o
A family friend said Something is going on in DPR, and that he has already submitted my CV to someone.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
freddybonz:

FIRS gave out appointment last month and this month. But if more is still coming out is what I don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Make I register too! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eaddyboy: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
I was here smiley
God bless you all for keeping this thread alive.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by osamz007: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mah mark too✓

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreatLegacy: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
1000 page landmark!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Poorboy:
Level 8/2 Jamb is 109k, 8/3 is 112k. Jamb is using Conraiss salary structure.

My boss @poorboy twaile, thanks so much for ur kind and timely response. May God almighty continue to bless and lift u high above ur peers in Jesus name....

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please if u have slots in Lagos state, kwara or oyo state civil service commission, please any of these states, I ready to pay abeg o.. I Don tire to dey send cv oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
God abeg. Your boy has been on the streets since 2013. I have added a Masters Degree and a PGD in Education still no show. Baba God, I know your time is the best, I pray not to loose fate before my time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abeg if u have slots in any ministry not necessarily the A-list (obviously can't afford the millions I'm seeing here) pls indicate abeg, man is ready as long as I make payment after I get APL, or we follow due deligence and mayb I can also be posted to any state of my choice..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donplus1: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good day everyone!
Please anyone with information on the current salary structure of NDLEA (BSc/Officer Cadre)?
Kudos to all the ogas in the building.. Victory is from God alone.
CC:
TammyAnybody
philipianlobbos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
freddybonz:

It was the 2018 or so 2019 i can't remember vividly, but the guy is doing well now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Please, can we talk? ibrahimabiodun94@gmail.com

Thanks you

Done that already.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikocyztem: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
I follow mark register too ooo.... May our patience and efforts never end in vain.
God bless every member of the great forum turned family

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IamSplendid(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
NNPC

[color=#006600][/color]
freddybonz:

Which agency is that please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
@akopaul101 any new update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TobiArchy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
pls who knows how much OND holder earns per month at frsc...the total amount with bonuses and everything per month please I'm asking for someone...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Openpeace:

Done that already.

Thanks you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please is there any update regarding PEF APL issuance? Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
I am present at page 1000 too!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Newcastle2023:
Please is there any update regarding PEF APL issuance? Thank you.
@philipianlobbos would have an idea on that as he's following it up closely.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Huh. Life no balance at all.
May God crown all our efforts.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks you.

Surely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
I mark register too
We will all testify 1000

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow... Like play like play we don enter page 100. May God answer all our prayers.

But e be like sey us looking for slots as experienced hires find it tougher to break into FG agencies oo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Make I register... Still expecting FIRS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Present 1000 pages

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Present cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
HooxJnr:
God abeg. Your boy has been on the streets since 2013. I have added a Masters Degree and a PGD in Education still no show. Baba God, I know your time is the best, I pray not to loose fate before my time comes.

While not apply for lecturing position in College of Agriculture Lafia. I don't know how to post the advert here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: misB, Brightlight123, rash47(m), ZARAMITE(m), hannychic, iabdulrazaq(m), jaybest90(m), Alfredd16, Starstar, Wonderlaco(m), Matmaye, Ucheclaw(m), Hardey10(m), Headings11, jufurma and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.