Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231935 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Edonnaa:

I sent you an Email, can you reply me sir.
Thanks

Replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
https://icpc.gov.ng/public-notice/

ICPC hopefuls, check for your details to know if you have been shortlisted for interview. Best of luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by soliufiljannah(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=elaino post=105661051]https://icpc.gov.ng/public-notice/

ICPC hopefuls, check for your details to know if you have been shortlisted for interview. Best of luck. []
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emexodoms: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
If u no get connection no waste ur time checking d list! Those tests they have bn writing were just waste of people's time, a whole 200 people on wastappp group only one made the list and she didn't even write the second test bcs she was not qualified but hs plug

[quote author=Biokana post=105662772][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emexodoms: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emexodoms: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Relax I know ur type! Go ICPC WhatsApp groups and nairaland group and see what everyone that wrote 2nd test is saying!

machidozzy:
I would have believed you tho, but I know no one in govt not to talk of federal level.

I wrote the first test, and I couldn't write the second one coz it escape my memory, I was scheduled yesterday(8 September 2021) I wrote it.

Today, i receive their mail and message for an interview in abuja which i might not go.

So I will not accept this ideology on this one but it does happen tho

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 4:32am On Sep 10, 2021
Check those mails very well and you will be able to spot siblings like six in there, icpc no.try at all

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2021
machidozzy:
I would have believed you tho, but I know no one in govt not to talk of federal level.

I wrote the first test, and I couldn't write the second one coz it escape my memory, I was scheduled yesterday(8 September 2021) I wrote it.

Today, i receive their mail and message for an interview in abuja which i might not go.

Oga getat abeg! That's how you people being defending rubbish system openly. I put it to you that you either have a connect that run that recruitment for you or you're lieing.

The two tests written is 25 marks. People that scored above 20 in both test didn't get interview invite, it's you who didn't write the test that deserve and got it. And you're here telling us you don't accept the ideology. If to say na my front you talk this thing, I fit deck you. angry

That recruitment was an abracadabra and was meant to fulfill all righteousness not to select anybody, so dead this advocacy job you're doing here. We know the list already exist before the test.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Please I have someone that really needs a job. Teaching or any thing to get doing for now. He stays in lugbe. Anything in that area would be helpful.

Bsc in statistics. 2:2 and NYSC completed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
In this country, an invite to ordinary interview doesn't guaranty nothing. People's name have appeared even on the final list based on merit but of course, with the abracadabra that our politicians and influential people are always doing....their names get removed. It has become a normal thing.

An extremely low percentage usually end up getting jobs in general recruitments but its not because the process was clean but because their names were already set in stone by God to get the jobs. Its as simple as that.

I once believed the system was a "bit" just but I had to learn the hard way that the system is 99% rigged to favor the connected.

May God favor us all

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Good morning my people from osun state. Abeg which organizations are under Senator Oriolowo. Pls help me. It's urgent!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emexodoms: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Since is on merit why have they removed the list on their site as it has generated public attention and heat up

machidozzy:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2021
bukhety:
Good morning my people from osun state. Abeg which organizations are under Senator Oriolowo. Pls help me. It's urgent!

I believe it should be Education. Why don't you try your luck with NECO? Great career growth, lotsa time on your hands to be that super entrepreneur and for family too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Kaeboy:

Oga getat abeg! That's how you people being defending rubbish system openly. I put it to you that you either have a connect that run that recruitment for you or you're lieing.

The two tests written is 25 marks. People that scored above 20 in both test didn't get interview invite, it's you who didn't write the test that deserve and got it. And you're here telling us you don't accept the ideology. If to say na my front you talk this thing, I fit deck you. angry

That recruitment was an abracadabra and was meant to fulfill all righteousness not to select anybody, so dead this advocacy job you're doing here. We know the list already exist before the test.
Boss say "dead this advocacy." LOL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2021
nikola:

I believe it should be Education. Why don't you try your luck with NECO? Great career growth, lotsa time on your hands to be that super entrepreneur and for family too.

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2021
bukhety:

He is the Chairman Senate committee on Legislative compliance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Are they recruiting?
Nope. But with the right connect, you can get in.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
White rose....pls let's chat on Whatsapp.I formatted my phone so I lost your number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please any current recruitment going on
Both secret and public
Urgent reply pls
@Tammy anybody

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
elaino:
https://icpc.gov.ng/public-notice/

ICPC hopefuls, check for your details to know if you have been shortlisted for interview. Best of luck.

wrong link

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
Check those mails very well and you will be able to spot siblings like six in there, icpc no.try at all

Lol welcome to Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Asquare84:

wrong link
not wrong link it has been removed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedamola777: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kindly share the link. Thank you.

Asquare84:

wrong link
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedamola777: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please, do you have screenshots?

Ibironkebamidel:
not wrong link it has been removed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bountiouz: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
adedamola777:
Please, do you have screenshots?

Check this thread. There's a list of the names there. https://www.nairaland.com/6675860/icpc-recruitment-online-test/48

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
bukhety:
Oriolowo gave his son FIRS slot last year....I think the kid don resume already��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ourown:
Please I have someone that really needs a job. Teaching or any thing to get doing for now. He stays in lugbe. Anything in that area would be helpful.

Bsc in statistics. 2:2 and NYSC completed
location?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
machidozzy:
I have few things to tell you tho.

I scored 21 and 23 respectively in the test

Since my life, this is the first time I am getting an invite from the govt(believe it or not)

Funny thing is that, I'm ain't going anywhere coz they can't pay what I desire or even currently earning.

Well.. may you have peace within yourself. No be everybody dey rush govt job.

I did the test for cruise, knowing they can't pay my desired amount

Leave Google, ICPC is an A class agency. Their salary is just hush hush, but the pay is very nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Meduca, Yinbanjonic(m), Eyenkuzi, Ovii123(m), Clemzoo, Sul007, Prince806(m), Makudus(m), Ifex93(m), meetdeeconomist and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.