Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232968 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Favourflavour:

Leave Google, ICPC is an A class agency. Their salary is just hush hush, but the pay is very nice.

ICPC no be any A list agency...

A list under defence is NIA and DIA. Instead of ICPC I rather go for EFCC, when did you even last hear of ICPC doing one reasonable thing or in the news

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
machidozzy:
Can they pay above 250k? For entry level?

150k sef them no pay, they don't even have an upfront and their allowance is mostly limited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Edonnaa:
150k sef them no pay, they don't even have an upfront and their allowance is mostly limited
says who, icpc pays very well, it's an A list agency, you can't quess there salary until you get inside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Favourflavour:

Leave Google, ICPC is an A class agency. Their salary is just hush hush, but the pay is very nice.
favour flavour pls reply my dm sis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
says who, icpc pays very well, it's an A list agency, you can't quess there salary until you get inside

Kukuma say EFCC is an A list agency na. Well if you say so
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dat2jo: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pls for Organisations that pay upfront, for new staff, do they pay them immediately on resumption or till after 3mnts probation period? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
No point arguing, but if you keep on looking for their salary you can't get it, there salary has just been reviewed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
No point arguing, but if you keep on looking for their salary you can't get it, there salary has just been reviewed

Imagine comparinf ICPC with PEF, NIMASA, NPA, DPR, PPPRA, NDIC, TETFUND and there likes. Una Don too abuse this word A list sha

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Edonnaa:

Imagine comparinf ICPC with PEF, NIMASA, NPA, DPR, PPPRA, NDIC, TETFUND and there likes. Una Don too abuse this word A list sha
okay o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Edonnaa:

ICPC no be any A list agency...

A list under defence is NIA and DIA. Instead of ICPC I rather go for EFCC, when did you even last hear of ICPC doing one reasonable thing or in the news

You have no idea, yet you're arguing blindly. Who do you think have time for your crap lazy online rambling. I said wtf I said because I know. You want to ramble, tag someone else. Sounding bitter for no reason. I see that you people hate information of any kind here, that's why all the OGees that started this page ran away. Even Tammy that stuck around is tired. Arguing for the fun of it.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
The need to "win" argument go make people type rubbish dey expect make people believe am. You go waste your time write exam for cruise lol. Oga na Una wey I know say for certain need that job pass but because say na internet you go type rubbish. No wahala. Cruise captain. You for write other employment exam for cruise na.. mtcheew

machidozzy:
I have few things to tell you tho.

I scored 21 and 23 respectively in the test

Since my life, this is the first time I am getting an invite from the govt(believe it or not)

Funny thing is that, I'm ain't going anywhere coz they can't pay what I desire or even currently earning.

Well.. may you have peace within yourself. No be everybody dey rush govt job.

I did the test for cruise, knowing they can't pay my desired amount

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Favourflavour:

You have no idea, yet you're arguing blindly. Who do you think have time for your crap lazy online rambling. I said wtf I said because I know. You want to ramble, tag someone else. Sounding bitter for no reason. I see that you people hate information of any kind here, that's why all the OGees that started this page ran away. Even Tammy that stuck around is tired. Arguing for the fun of it.

Nawa o, are you alright ma? I was having a civil conversation with someone and you from nowhere started with the subtle attacks. My dear Kpele ọ, no vex ma.

I really can't see myself exchanging words with you. Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
okay o

Do ICPC pay Upfront? Just curious
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lol, this man

Emeliegregory:
The need to "win" argument go make people type rubbish dey expect make people believe am. You go waste your time write exam for cruise lol. Oga na Una wey I know say for certain need that job pass but because say na internet you go type rubbish. No wahala. Cruise captain. You for write other employment exam for cruise na.. mtcheew

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Edonnaa:

Nawa o, are you alright ma? I was having a civil conversation with someone and you from nowhere started with the subtle attacks. My dear Kpele ọ, no vex ma.

I really can't see myself exchanging words with you. Gracias

So why did you tag my comment? Did I interfere with your conversation? Why did you mention me to attack my point when I wasn't referring or mention you?! The person that said he wasnt interested was who i was having a conversation with and you decided to butt your head and now you're crying foul. Miss me with all of that crap abeg.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Favourflavour:

So why did you tag my comment? Did I interfere with your conversation? Why did you mention me to attack my point when I wasn't referring or mention you?! The person that said he wasnt interested was who i was having a conversation with and you decided to butt your head and now you're crying foul. Miss me with all of that crap abeg.

K

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shayubobo: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
NEZON:
There is road safety slot @bsc for just 5person on ground from a Emir @abuja 1st come,1st serve.If u re interested text me list need to be submitted next week.
Everyone that signified for this,how market o. Hope una no pay money yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2021
shayubobo:
Everyone that signified for this,how market o. Hope una no pay money yet
Are you done, please take all dey time OK, no bad energy around me bcus we move.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Icpc's salary was recently reviewed and they actually pay above 250k for entry. Do your findings. The issue of upfront needs to be explained, some agencies have theirs consolidated to be part of their monthly salary while others give theirs in bulk as upfront.

Can they pay above 250k? For entry level?

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2021
I want to speak on a few things here,.

Firstly I have no interest in ICPC and I didn't follow it up, so please don't DM me about it cause I know literally nothing going on

So, taking into account other security agencies recruitment tahr was done (DSS, NAFDAC, EFCC) not everyone that go for interview make the final list.

DSS for example 80% ọf does that went for interview didn't make the list, they took people that even didn't go for interview.
EFCC and NDLEA even after they started training some people were joining if you get strong and legit connect.

Lastly if you have the connection go to him, if e strong even if you didny even go for interview or even register believe me you will be shortlisted.

Also I want to speak on ICPC, dey DO NOT earn up to 250K and THEY ARE NOT an A list Agency. This I can tell you for a fact.

Goodluck to those that are going for Interview and does that will also make the list in the long run.

Happy weekend and may we all be favoured in our heart desires. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:
I want to speak on a few things here,.

Firstly I have no interest in ICPC and I didn't follow it up, so please don't DM me about it cause I know literally nothing going on

So, taking into account other security agencies recruitment tahr was done (DSS, NAFDAC, EFCC) not everyone that go for interview make the final list.

DSS for example 80% ọf does that went for interview didn't make the list, they took people that even didn't go for interview.
EFCC and NDLEA even after they started training some people were joining if you get strong and legit connect.

Lastly if you have the connection go to him, if e strong even if you didny even go for interview or even register believe me you will be shortlisted.

Also I want to speak on ICPC, dey DO NOT earn up to 250K and THEY ARE NOT an A list Agency. This I can tell you for a fact.

Goodluck to those that are going for Interview and does that will also make the list in the long run.

Happy weekend and may we all be favoured in our heart desires. Cheers

he knows nothing about ICPC but somehow he knows their salary ....lol

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
aligs:

He is a Staff. I can feel it in the air. grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
aligs:

Calm down, alot of us here don't work in agencies we are looking for but we have close family or relatives there. So definitely you would know the salary structure like. Their salary was reviewed boss but it's almost similar to EFCC, though got high after the review but still almost similar as take home after deductions isn't up to 200k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
nikola:

He is a Staff. I can feel it in the air. grin

I be lazy Nigerian youth abeg ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

Calm down, alot of us here don't work in agencies we are looking for but we have close family or relatives there. So definitely you would know the salary structure like. Their salary was reviewed boss but it's almost similar to EFCC, though got high after the review but still almost similar as take home after deductions isn't up to 200k

Okay sir...but EFCC salary after review is now almost 400k for entry level. I also learnt that the salary of ICPC was reviewed and it is now a lil bit lower than that of EFCC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by musco4me: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

Is this for entry level??
Because some experienced positions were advertised.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2021
aligs:

Okay sir...but EFCC salary after review is now almost 400k for entry level. I also learnt that the salary of ICPC was reviewed and it is now a lil bit lower than that of EFCC.

I believe we all know how trust worthy Tammy is. I agree with both he and arike, but if I talk that angry lion will attack me. Just shared a screenshot of where Tammy mentioned that that 450k is lumpsum for the duration of their training and their next month salary should be 154k

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
musco4me:

Is this for entry level??
Because some experienced positions were advertised.

Entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahibshaf(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Teeeecash:
grin grin
Go to Facebook and see something, they don't blur anything, ref number, service number, name and address.... grin grin

And Facebook has more audience compare to Nairaland

Pls can you link me to good Facebook pages for FG jobs vacancies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Edonnaa:

I believe we all know how trust worthy Tammy is. I agree with both he and arike, but if I talk that angry lion will attack me. Just shared a screenshot of where Tammy mentioned that that 450k is lumpsum for the duration of their training and their next month salary should be 154k

You will be alright las las. God will heal your heart. I don't know what is going on but this is not normal, I pray he grants you a lasting solution to your ailment and a job to reduce all this time you have to stalk people. Instead of focusing on getting a place, be struggling to be right about other people's salaries 24hrs after an argument was over. God will help you sir, It is well.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

I be lazy Nigerian youth abeg ooo

LMAO
I am even more certain that you are a humble staff of the commission.
Let's say Level 9 or 10. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: newnig, chochopiro(m), Makudus(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.