Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229603 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:
APL is scarce on this thread recently..

Make I drop

Boss abeg drop oo, e go ginger us small.. This thread has been quiet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Edonnaa:

Like I earlier stated PEF isn't the agency I am expecting...

I have given the information I had, PEF only took one set this year.. Unless they took another 50+...

People drop APL here, if he has been given let he drop his APL here also...

Nevertheless if this is true congrats to him and the others you said got.. But like we all know seeing is believing

But one thing I noticed Philip seems to be highly informed so I won't be surprised if he got it truly... Once again congrats to him
Philip or those who got it should drop their PEF APL letter for you and over 2million people to view to gain what? You funny. You no get work at all. No go hustle your own. Believe or disbelieve, I know people who resumed in PEF, have you wondered why even those wu got it didn’t mention it here at a time? Direct your energy to NURC or bring 10m for NCDMB.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
DAFMIS:

Philip or those who got it should drop their PEF APL letter for you and over 2million people to view to gain what? You funny. You no get work at all. No go hustle your own. Believe or disbelieve, I know people who resumed in PEF, have you wondered why even those wu got it didn’t mention it here at a time? Direct your energy to NURC or bring 10m for NCDMB.

What is NURC? How many people that paid has even gotten jobs, that is purely luck, oshey 10m... But we see a lot of APL on this thread so what exactly are you saying mister...

I am even more curious about why you are triggered... Like I said I'd he got, congrats to him.. I still stand by all I said
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Whiterose21:

Please any update on this

Nothing yet. I am also eagerly expecting. Most likely before the year runs out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Archer009: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
DAFMIS:

PEF and PPPRA (Downstream) are not under NURC(Upstream).
PEF is NMDRA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus1148: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Whiterose21:

Abeg drop oooo, to ginger our garlic

Boss.. we never see anything about INEC o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
NEXIM
OGFZA

won't say much. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NEXIM
OGFZA

Sir, any news on NIMASA and NPA will be highly appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
danqujigy:
He inboxed me for an advice and I asked him not to pay

Brother danqujigy please reply my mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Archer009:
PEF and PPPRA (Downstream) are not under NURC(Upstream).
PEF is NMDRA
So, who said Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NURC) is under Mid or down stream? I only suggested she should go either to NURC or NCDMB. I never said NMDRA is under NURC or NURC is under NMDRA. Read to comprehend please.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Edonnaa:

What is NURC? How many people that paid has even gotten jobs, that is purely luck, oshey 10m... But we see a lot of APL on this thread so what exactly are you saying mister...

I am even more curious about why you are triggered... Like I said I'd he got, congrats to him.. I still stand by all I said
You don’t even know the meaning of NURC? Chai.. and you are arguing with me DAFMIS? I can now see your low capacity and exposure. Please, nairaland is not for kids bellow 18 yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
DAFMIS:

pls share more light on NURC.... is anything going to happen soon? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
DAFMIS:

You don’t even know the meaning of NURC? Chai.. and you are arguing with me DAFMIS? I can now see your low capacity and exposure. Please, nairaland is not for kids bellow 18 yrs.

Nawa oo, okay sir. You that's above 40, what are you doing in a thread with a 15years old guy na...

You suppose dey work for PEF or the NURC already na, nothing person no go see for here

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Segeshow: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Anything happening in NHIS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 4:02am On Oct 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NEXIM
OGFZA

NEXIM bank for sure my younger sister’s friend did her documentation last Monday but her father is a heavy mover in naija so not surprised

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dee52(f): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
Where can we find the list that was released to the public?

DAFMIS:

Two persons I know and saw their letters was posted to the head office Jabi. Are you saying those given letters since February just finished their training? Wow.. Then means your gullibility is legendary madam.

The ES realized he won’t make it so he hurriedly did the replacement that’s why he kept fcc approval to himself.

The total staff he employed was 54. The list contain names from FCC chairman and mostly relatives of Bobboi.

Staff has already release the list of new employee to the public, there was a hidden protest to cancel their letters but Bobbi was smart enough to secure fcc approval lawfully so there is nothing any one can do. The minister has already assured that all staff are safe. Dont ever made any mistake of expecting 2nd list from PEF. It’s is done. Dont let your source deceive you. Focus on the commission.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Pls dnt stress urslef..to me philiplobbos and dammis are same people..Nd even if a few got..which he isnt one..why I'm bone dey strong ontop anoda person letter,Goodluck to those who seemingly got..and for other aspirant.. if pef didn't wrk..God wld bring better ones..bt abeg we need apl pix of pef sha

quote author=Edonnaa post=107030569]

I am even more curious about why you are triggered... Like I said I'd he got, congrats to him.. I still stand by all I said [/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Ure rude..u can pass ur information without insulting anyone.. u definately aint an island of knowledge.
Such a condescending fellow...typical representation of empty gongoni..

quote author=DAFMIS post=107033304]
You don’t even know the meaning of NURC? Chai.. and you are arguing with me DAFMIS? I can now see your low capacity and exposure. Please, nairaland is not for kids bellow 18 yrs.[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NEXIM
OGFZA

Mr Tammy, can you please respond to my previous enquiry? Infact, these two agencies you mentioned are directly under the purview of my sponsor. Although, I would opt for OGFZA based on my educational qualifications/work experience but I need to get some specific info from you.

I am not asking you to send me a private mail or expect the same from me. I am only pleading for you to be a bit more elaborate here. Please brother, is the recruitment about to commence or currently ongoing? I don't want to approach my sponsor without being certain. Do not be offended please.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Hopeful0291:

NEXIM bank for sure my younger sister’s friend did her documentation last Monday but her father is a heavy mover in naija so not surprised
Hello, thanks for this information. Do you know if the recruitment has been concluded? At least, I can use this to extrapolate for OGFZA. Thank you for your kind response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Good morning all, pls does anyone have the FCC commisioner representing Edo state. pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Edonnaa:

E be lyk this DAFMIS and Philiplobos na same person.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Swagsultan1:
I have no idea tbh. I only know people that got the job and are currently undergoing training

Hello Brother.. I just sent you a PM. Looking forward to see your reply. Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Segeshow:
Anything happening in NHIS
e go hard a bout 200+ we're employed during that corona and sure they résumé these year's like 2 people were Me know have resumes work in fact a bag of Rice and oil we're shared to there staff 4 last year December
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
E be lyk this DAFMIS and Philiplobos na same person.

Honestly seems like the case, my friend who is expecting is someone highly connected.. If he was told no one was given then it is strongly possible..

As of August Phillip seem to still be asking what's happening in PEF that he started exchanging words with one corper I remember vividly.. So how possible is it he got it that same month he was arguing as of Aug 28 or there about and was also discussing on NCMB about recruitment also( someone who did documentation last month in all mighty PEF ooo)

It's a very simple something you claim he has gotten and resumed, post your APL cover the relevant places then those expecting would know its true and switch to other agencies if its possible for them..

Well like I said, congrats to him if he got and others also, its not an easy feat.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Teepy0392:
Pls dnt stress urslef..to me philiplobbos and dammis are same people..Nd even if a few got..which he isnt one..why I'm bone dey strong ontop anoda person letter,Goodluck to those who seemingly got..and for other aspirant.. if pef didn't wrk..God wld bring better ones..bt abeg we need apl pix of pef sha

quote author=Edonnaa post=107030569]

Exactly though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
naijainstinct:
Mr Tammy, can you please respond to my previous enquiry? Infact, these two agencies you mentioned are directly under the purview of my sponsor. Although, I would opt for OGFZA based on my educational qualifications/work experience but I need to get some specific info from you.

I am not asking you to send me a private mail or expect the same from me. I am only pleading for you to be a bit more elaborate here. Please brother, is the recruitment about to commence or currently ongoing? I don't want to approach my sponsor without being certain. Do not be offended please.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
naijainstinct:
Hello, thanks for this information. Do you know if the recruitment has been concluded? At least, I can use this to extrapolate for OGFZA. Thank you for your kind response.

Depends on how powerful your connect is nothing is really over yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Hopeful0291:

Depends on how powerful your connect is nothing is really over yet
Thanks bro. I appreciate your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Segeshow: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
kzubyar:
e go hard a bout 200+ we're employed during that corona and sure they résumé these year's like 2 people were Me know have resumes work in fact a bag of Rice and oil we're shared to there staff 4 last year December
Thanks for the heads up.Medical jobs are hard to get these days
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
naijainstinct:

NEXIM ongoing

OGFZA about to commence...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

NEXIM ongoing

OGFZA about to commence...

Do you have any information on the maritime sector boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, SmartNYSC, Hassan52(m), Asquare84(m), Yahaya79, Mykcool(m), Mubarack44(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.