Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6301588 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
keekee89:
Please someone with credible info on FIRS apl should help with it plsssss....what is really happening

Next week so them said.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Senioreddy:
Good evening good people of nairaland.

I will go straight to the point here.
I am well above 30 years (35 precisely). I have a friend in who works in a federal agency that has promised to help me. He asked for a certain amount though.
My credentials (waec O level and birth cert) all shows my age but he's saying that's not in any way a problem.
I need the advice of those who are in any of the federal ministries.
I have a B.sc and M.sc.
Kindly help a brother with sincere and genuine advice.
it's not a problem unlike paramilitary. Just ensure same tallies with ur bvn and genuine certs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hopefullyy:
it's not a problem unlike paramilitary. Just ensure same tallies with ur bvn and genuine certs.
me

So long you've not clock 50 years of age you can take appointment with any MDA's except for military and Paramilitary agencies but even the military/paramilitary once you've a strong connection � you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
NdanaBusu:

Next week so them said.
Who be this "THEM" that keep giving fake hope all the time?
This "THEM" is s/he from this same Nigeria we all are living?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
HeroHero:

Who be this "THEM" that keep giving fake hope all the time?
This "THEM" is s/he from this same Nigeria we all are living?

Firs budget was approved last Wednesday so likely next week the list would be released.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mark my words
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
NdanaBusu:
Mark my words
Next week. That is, between now & 4th February. We wait on ur words
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senioreddy: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
NdanaBusu:
me

So long you've not clock 50 years of age you can take appointment with any MDA's except for military and Paramilitary agencies but even the military/paramilitary once you've a strong connection � you are good to go

Hmmm
Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
NdanaBusu:
me

I know someone that joined efcc @ 50 years and was given level 10 I don't know his qualification though and I also know a lawyer that also joined Efcc at 45 and was given level 12, and I believe efcc is paramilitary.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Senioreddy:

I am well above 30 years (35 precisely). I have a friend in who works in a federal agency that has promised to help me. He asked for a certain amount though.
My credentials (waec O level and birth cert) all shows my age but he's saying that's not in any way a problem.
I have a B.sc and M.sc.
You don't need to reduce your age bro so far you have adequate working experience they will give you what you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fabulous003(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pls any info about NECO
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Senioreddy:

I have a B.sc and M.sc.

It is never a problem working in any of federal or state government /parastatal on especially if you have a required numbers of work experience. Age and years of service will play vital role for retirement. I prayed it works out for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faithfuldon7(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Please who knows the salary range for AMCON pls

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Any update about FCSC...?

Cc: Seankelly
Rango23
Bdj88
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Majority of MDA'S under FCSC are recruiting presently, so press your button

Rango23
Bdj88[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bdj88 I heard before middle of dis month but till now I did not hear anything again.abeg any vital info about fcsc:
Majority of MDA'S under FCSC are recruiting presently, so press your button

Rango23
Bdj88
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Does that means parastatal and some agencies are also recruiting sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please anybody with info on FCT-IRS second batch recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JWhite2Deep: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please anybody with information about FCDA Recruitment this year?

Fantasytoch:
Please anybody with info on FCT-IRS second batch recruitment?

I also need information on this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Hello everyone
Please i need genuine info on these agencies regarding recruitment
Nnra
Ncdmb
Petroleum upstream
Thanks

@Tammyanybody
@all

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good afternoon.

Any available updates!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
See another low-key confirmed please
faithfuldon7:
Please who knows the salary range for AMCON pls

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kate4Christ: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good evening everyone. Pls I want to know when is fcsc documentation.. Thanks
asiwaju60:

Rango23
Bdj88
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlimBrawnie:

If you can cope with Epe, cool... Since you are not married/don't have kids yet, you can just get an accommodation in Epe, then weekends visit your family house in Lagos(if any). I only hope your future wife/kids will like it in Epe as per standard/quality of living... Else move to Abuja & get an apartment in Lugbe or Lokogoma/galadimawa & enjoy a cool and normal life.

PS: To be very honest with you, if you stay back in Epe, you'd wish you chose Abuja especially as a single guy. If its possible to arrange it, Abuja is way better.

Good evening ma. I was reading up a post about NOUN which you created some years ago and figured that you're in the best position to put me through on some things. Since this is your most recent post, I felt I should quote it to get a quick response to you. Please, could we discuss on WhatsApp? My number is 0-8-1-26-46-29-33. God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ManDZzz: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Greetings to you all.
Please, can a graduate of Chemistry work in NDIC? Or one must have business/financial related requirements? Thanks as I anticipate to hear from you guys.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
I miss TammyAnybody cry cry

Everyone is just talking on the thread with almost no direction embarassed embarassed embarassed sad

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
2el:

Everyone is just talking on the thread with almost no direction embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
I miss Alhaji danqujigy.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iyajelili:
I miss Alhaji danqujigy.
Same here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
2el:

That's why u re here. U can direct them accordingly.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
HeroHero:

Next week. That is, between now & 4th February.

FIRS APL oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2022
ManDZzz:
Greetings to you all.
Please, can a graduate of Chemistry work in NDIC? Or one must have business/financial related requirements? Thanks as I anticipate to hear from you guys.

This is naija where Hausa Graduate dey work for CBN, NNPC,NDIC,NFIU,NIMASA ETC. no by course of study but Ur plug.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Sobirin, ParamilitaryII, okonsua(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), bolshine(m), fait10(m), preciousfuture and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.