Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256071 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoeteudo: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
ManDZzz:
Greetings to you all.
Please, can a graduate of Chemistry work in NDIC? Or one must have business/financial related requirements? Thanks as I anticipate to hear from you gujys.

There are Admin officers in every govt MDAs, anyone who read any course can always fit in ad Admin officers...

Not all job responsibilities are for technical hands...

You can learn on the job

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by St3v3nson: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please does any one have info about police service commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Does anyone have info about the newly approved federal University of Technology offa recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MassLegend(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
bisiofgod:
I have read beautiful threads about salary structures of corporate organizations in Nigeria on this forum, particularly the private sector. Now lets have your contribution on net salaries in government ministries, departménts, agencies and parastatals. For clarity purpose, state the. Government agency,the position and the monthly net take home and you may wish to state other benefits in such agency. It could be entry level, just make sure you state it and the position. I mean the likes Of DPR, AMCON, EFCC, SON, NIMASA, DMO, Public complait commission, FIRS,PPPRA, ITF,SEC,NSE, NNPC,FAAN,SSS,ministry Of Justice, ICRC , NPA, FMBN, BOI, CBN, NSITF, PENCON, .... E.T.C. Now lets go. Keep it coming guys.

For daily job updates, CV revamp and interview tips, Kindly follow this link.
https://cchat.whatsappDOTcom/HBiwAsQazzk6XVMlr9EqXZ

Delete one "c" from cchat to join
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrgana1: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Fabulous003:
Pls any info about NECO
Are they recruiting anytime soon or replacement?.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please help me with info on INEC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Anyone with connect in UBEC? Please I need a job there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
kingRagnarr:
i heard APLs will Fly next week

What's APL pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please who has any info on NCC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
confirmedniggae:

What's APL pls
Appointment Letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2022
confirmedniggae:

What's APL pls

Seems u are new here ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Jamodeen95:

Seems u are new here ryt?

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning all,

What does it mean if you are asked to send your NIN and e-mail?I mean when your plug said that .The e-mail and NIN is for what pls?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2022
confirmedniggae:
Good morning all,

What does it mean if you are asked to send your NIN and e-mail?I mean when your plug said that .The e-mail and NIN is for what pls?

Thanks
just congratulate you self every APL ends that way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2022
enumerica:

I have sent you a DM

Please respond with your whatsapp number.

Compliment! I responded to your DM with my number , guess you haven't checked...but just in case..08039302882
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Who else submitted application latter/CV at DIAHQ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2022
All agencies are giving apl especially the A-list agencies it all depends on how strong your connect is.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2022
peepydelano:
All agencies are giving apl especially the A-list agencies it all depends on how strong your connect is.

Which and Which agencies among the A - list please.. ??

Looking forward to see your reply.. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
I did but thro a plug is there anything going on there right now?
Macbenb13:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Please does anyone here have any idea whether those who got employment with Federal ministry of education from 2019/2021 have started receiving alert...... Done documentation and capturing since Feb last year but nothing yet up to this time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
kzubyar:
just congratulate you self every APL ends that way

But i have not done interview or any form of recruitment exercise .I only sent my details as SMS

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
confirmedniggae:

But i have not done interview or any form of recruitment exercise .I only sent my details as SMS

Thanks bro.
Boss pls I sent u a Dm on ur email pls reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adamayinla:

Boss pls I sent u a Dm on ur email pls reply

Bro .I cant access the mail again.let us do WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sent you a dm
Macbenb13:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chulluko:
Sent you a dm

What for?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chulluko:
I did but thro a plug is there anything going on there right now?

You did and you're asking if something is going on? Contact your plug then.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Have you received a feedback from DIA?
Macbenb13:

What for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Just because i did, most i be contacted. Kindly disregard the message. What an attitude
Macbenb13:

You did and you're asking if something is going on? Contact your plug then.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chulluko:
Just because i did, most i be contacted. Kindly disregard the message. What an attitude

Where are you based?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Manigie:
Please does anyone here have any idea whether those who got employment with Federal ministry of education from 2019/2021 have started receiving alert...... Done documentation and capturing since Feb last year but nothing yet up to this time

Did u do your IPPIS? And also were u posted? I am asking u all this because I am curious how an appointment letter will be given to u for one year now and u have not received alert

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
A meter producing company located in Lagos in need of Electrical Engineers, and those chosen would have to transport themselves to Abuja for training to equip them for the job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m), Gboy4444, TariqK, evcabuja, Slimkkkk, MessiisGoat, Biokana(m), Haleefah, mumdemmy, Damdam24(f), jufurma, Think9ja(m), JO01 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.