Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303181 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ejembinans:

I know of someone that got his APL since 2020 in a federal University. No capturing yet.

Atleast you have been captured.
What the?.... No capturing, that means....... It's better not imagined
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
The guy still dey unemployment kawai
Ejembinans:

I know of someone that got his APL since 2020 in a federal University.
No capturing yet.

Atleast you have been captured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
panmol:
My fellow FIRS hopefuls, here is a novel info I just got from a staff of the Serviceā€¦

Who's that Staff? And what's his Position in firs? He must be joking... Anyway! My connect told me some of the appointment letters will be released next week.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
This next week way no de finish. E come be like campaign promises

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I am FIRS hopeful too.I was told to send my NIN and email address that latest Friday ,I will get a mail though I don't know if the mail will be APL .

The info.is first hand .I still called the man yesterday .I didn't pay a dime though .It is a slot .

All the FG jobs can only be gotten with the grace and mercy of God .May God give us that specific grace and mercy to land the job.

It is not easy especially for married men like us

I pray you should get this APL Inshaa Allah. Please don't forget to share the good news to us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I am FIRS hopeful too.I was told to send my NIN and email address that latest Friday ,I will get a mail though I don't know if the mail will be APL .

The info.is first hand .I still called the man yesterday .I didn't pay a dime though .It is a slot .

All the FG jobs can only be gotten with the grace and mercy of God .May God give us that specific grace and mercy to land the job.

Give us Alpha ser. How to get slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItzDaprince: 5:49am On Feb 04, 2022
bigsam75:
How real is NATFORCE?
people has been getting apl which I believe is legit, all that is expected now is for the final reading to be pases by the House or reps and it will be fully into law

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2022
I greet everybody ...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2022
NdanaBusu:
Mark my words
We marked your words. Today is the last working day of that ur next week. FIRS Apl

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2022
NdanaBusu:

Firs budget was approved last Wednesday so likely next week the list would be released.
Now we are on the last day of that next week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2022
ItzDaprince:
people has been getting apl which I believe is legit, all that is expected now is for the final reading to be pases by the House or reps and it will be fully into law

You are very current. Two of my guys just collect from a senator representing One Southwest days ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Levels1:

FIRS ?

You are very current. Two of my guys just collect from a senator representing One Southwest days ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2022
HeroHero:

We marked your words. Today is the last working day of that ur next week. FIRS Apl
hehe grin
He is not the first to say NEXT WEEK, neither would he be the last.

By the way, someone else said NEXT WEEK again cool

Let's wait and see NEXT WEEK again.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LockDown69(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bolshine(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Na real wa, NEXT WEEK would be tired of hearing its name sef sad

Teeeecash:
hehe grin
He is not the first to say NEXT WEEK, neither would he be the last.

By the way, someone else said NEXT WEEK again cool

Let's wait and see NEXT WEEK again.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Levels1:

This is NATFORCE not FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
confirmedniggae:

Hello sir, I just wanted to ask if you have gotten the mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
freddybonz:

No baba .a still dey wait o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
confirmedniggae:

No baba .a still dey wait o
Oya na, best of luck...abeg no forget give us update when e drop
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Those expecting from firs should hold your plugs very tight now, I just received a call from a close friend working there now, the whole process for the underground recruitment has started yesterday, pls forget about those that said APL has been shared since last two weeks, that's a big lie, and don't give anybody you don't trust your money, there are scammers everywhere. I wish everyone best of luck. No dm pls.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Manigie:
I tell you.... Hard to imagine, eh? Well it's not just me, it was on the dailies, was even discussed here on nairaland.
The ministry said some appointments were illegal and so they'd have to go through it all over.
However the ministry released a circular last week saying they'd begin payment this week.

What ministry is that? Have u done you IPPIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
ItzDaprince:

Oga don't deceive yourself and no politicians should deceive u. There is nothing like NATFORCE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
josh6633:

What ministry is that? Have u done you IPPIS?
Federal Govt College..... under ministry of education..... We did capturing and were told that's ippis but were not given ippis number.... Don't even know what's what now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Manigie:
Federal Govt College..... under ministry of education..... We did capturing and were told that's ippis but we're not given ippis number.... Don't even know what's what now

It will come, usually comes after some months. Will be sent to your email address
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
I think say only me dey curiously wait for Friday to finish me know about the mail. grin

freddybonz:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zobycham: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
josh6633:

Oga don't deceive yourself and no politicians should deceive u. There is nothing like NATFORCE.

They wont believe you,graduates yet they cant make use of Google. NATFORCE HAS BEEN DISSOLVED NCCSALW IS THE NEW AGENCY,SAME REP PEOPLE COLLECTED NAMES FOR THIS AFENCY,YET DEM DEY DISH OUT LETTER FOR NATFORCE LOL PLS WHO KNOWS WHEN NCCSALW WILL RECRUIT ABEG

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
HeroHero:

Now we are on the last day of that next week

Thank God! I said likely next week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
NdanaBusu:

Hahaha grin
The matter don de change. From "mark my words" to "likely"

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
NdanaBusu:

One thing I understand about these "expected date of letter issuance" is that, when your hear it even from the so called reliable source, you should not say it everywhere cuz the date may pass without nothing, and some people will take u a liar.

May we all get that we're expecting

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
zobycham:

They wont believe you,graduates yet they cant make use of Google. NATFORCE HAS BEEN DISSOLVED NCCSALW IS THE NEW AGENCY,SAME REP PEOPLE COLLECTED NAMES FOR THIS AFENCY,YET DEM DEY DISH OUT LETTER FOR NATFORCE LOL PLS WHO KNOWS WHEN NCCSALW WILL RECRUIT ABEG

Don't mind them. But Bros, which one is NCCSALW
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
eddie7:

It will come, usually comes after some months. Will be sent to your email address
Okkkkk, thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), Prince806(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.