Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303164 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
josh6633:

Did u do your IPPIS? And also were u posted? I am asking u all this because I am curious how an appointment letter will be given to u for one year now and u have not received alert
I tell you.... Hard to imagine, eh? Well it's not just me, it was on the dailies, was even discussed here on nairaland.
The ministry said some appointments were illegal and so they'd have to go through it all over.
However the ministry released a circular last week saying they'd begin payment this week.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Manigie:
Please does anyone here have any idea whether those who got employment with Federal ministry of education from 2019/2021 have started receiving alert...... Done documentation and capturing since Feb last year but nothing yet up to this time

Yeah I know one person but it was a teaching job he got since 2019, called for documentation twice, the first was annulled saying there are fake appointments that has circulated, so some were called back to do the second documentation n late last year they were captured n started receiving alert last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adamawa state
eddie7:

Where are you based?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chulluko:
Adamawa state

Ok, I'm in Nasarawa... we'll discuss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
eddie7 forward to.
eddie7:

Ok, I'm in Nasarawa... we'll discuss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Timberwolves:

Yeah I know one person but it was a teaching job he got since 2019, called for documentation twice, the first was annulled saying there are fake appointments that has circulated, so some were called back to do the second documentation n late last year they were captured n started receiving alert last year
Okkkkk, thanks bro.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
peepydelano:
All agencies are giving apl especially the A-list agencies it all depends on how strong your connect is.

Please kindly let us know the agencies giving out Apl. Please will appreciate ur response

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg the comrade that said we should mark im words last week about FIRS APL. How far? Should we keep marking sir?!

By the way, today’s their chairman’s birthday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello House.. Anyone with CONCRETE information on FIRS should come forward and please explain to us what's happening behind scene.

The issue of their recruitment is long long overdue!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
My fellow FIRS hopefuls, here is a novel info I just got from a staff of the Service…

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
panmol:
My fellow FIRS hopefuls, here is a novel info I just got from a staff of the Service…
only God knows watin den collect from the girl deceive ha chaiiiiiii, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmm, as much as this could be true, I have my reservations.
Regardless of or no matter how discrete some infos are, some folks on this platform must be in the know.
Please when were the APLs issued and how comes no one here seems to be a beneficiary or in the know of things
Bro
Thanks for the info even as we await more clarification.
Thank you.

panmol:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chulluko:
Sent you a dm
Plz brother in the name of God... How did you apply.... I'm fed up of everything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Carliepherp:

Hello House.. Anyone with CONCRETE information on FIRS should come forward and please explain to us what's happening behind scene.

The issue of their recruitment is long long overdue!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Manigie:
I tell you.... Hard to imagine, eh? Well it's not just me, it was on the dailies, was even discussed here on nairaland.
The ministry said some appointments were illegal and so they'd have to go through it all over.
However the ministry released a circular last week saying they'd begin payment this week.

This is so surprising � but have u resumed or...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
This firs matter since last year january. The same agency has been asked 1000 times on this platform and alot of dates have been given since then. I feel like the info about that particular agency is tough and confusing. It doesn’t matter how many times the question is asked if people don’t know, they don’t know. Let’s stop putting pressure on people for info they don’t have. It just leads to giving false info. Abeg it’s not fight o! I’m not attacking anyone. I’m just saying let’s just calm down. When the letters are being shared, we will all definitely hear something from someone. But putting pressure for information would only lead to giving false info and false hope.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kariian:
This firs matter since last year january. The same agency has been asked 1000 times on this platform and alot of dates have been given since then. I feel like the info about that particular agency is tough and confusing. It doesn’t matter how many times the question is asked if people don’t know, they don’t know. Let’s stop putting pressure on people for info they don’t have. It just leads to giving false info. Abeg it’s not fight o! I’m not attacking anyone. I’m just saying let’s just calm down. When the letters are being shared, we will all definitely hear something from someone. But putting pressure for information would only lead to giving false info and false hope.
funny enough my sis told me her friend said she resumed october last year(she was wondering how she could have relocated from Lagos to Abuja having her own apartment and comfortable already lol) although I dont know if it was experience hire position or entry, I am not firs hopeful o just one small ministry and we never see break light, may God answer our prayers but I believe things are happening.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
I have submitted it through a friend thou but you can still try to submit, it was just last week don't relent
Dammyzeal007:
Plz brother in the name of God... How did you apply.... I'm fed up of everything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin
topiiiiiiii:
only God knows watin den collect from the girl deceive ha chaiiiiiii, it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Jamodeen95:

This is so surprising � but have u resumed or...
It's a Federal Government College.... Went to the school and met a couple of folks who came for the same thing. The admin man called a few staff and introduced them saying to us, saying they had been working for more than a year without receiving salary, because of the issue. And so, the principal out of benevolence sometimes gives them rice and some other provisions plus #10000.
He therefore advised us to have this sorted out first before resuming since most of us aren't residents in the state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 2:00am On Feb 03, 2022
francisobiabo:
Hmm, as much as this could be true, I have my reservations.
Regardless of or no matter how discrete some infos are, some folks on this platform must be in the know.
Please when were the APLs issued and how comes no one here seems to be a beneficiary or in the know of things
Bro
Thanks for the info even as we await more clarification.

Thank you.

If u hear say any agency share apl, no doubt am. e get why.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 3:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Gabicon20:

If u hear say any agency share apl, no doubt am. e get why.
Ahswear
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2022
I am FIRS hopeful too.I was told to send my NIN and email address that latest Friday ,I will get a mail though I don't know if the mail will be APL .

The info.is first hand .I still called the man yesterday .I didn't pay a dime though .It is a slot .

All the FG jobs can only be gotten with the grace and mercy of God .May God give us that specific grace and mercy to land the job.

It is not easy especially for married men like us

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I am FIRS hopeful too.I was told to send my NIN and email address that latest Friday ,I will get a mail though I don't know if the mail will be APL .

The info.is first hand .I still called the man yesterday .I didn't pay a dime though .It is a slot .

All the FG jobs can only be gotten with the grace and mercy of God .May God give us that specific grace and mercy to land the job.

Coast don dey clear cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2022
confirmedniggae:

Congratulations in advance,abeg no forget to share the good news. May a slot that I WILL NEVER PAY FOR LOCATE ME BEFORE JUNE 2022 in Jesus'name-Amen! I'll return to testify!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2022
confirmedniggae:

Amen o. Me too shall testify.
Congrats in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Kizito55:
A meter producing company located in Lagos in need of Electrical Engineers, and those chosen would have to transport themselves to Abuja for training to equip them for the job.
how can we apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Any update on NCDMB and INEC ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Autodidact2507: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kizito55:
A meter producing company located in Lagos in need of Electrical Engineers, and those chosen would have to transport themselves to Abuja for training to equip them for the job.

What's the name of the company? What's the range of the their pay.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fabulous003(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
I wanted to know too so that I can know where to plug my charger
mrgana1:

Are they recruiting anytime soon or replacement?.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kobaro(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
BlessingAmaka:
Good evening everyone, please who has been to ehealth4everyone’s assessment test in their office in Abuja or elsewhere? And please what is their salary structure for a data entry clerk? I have an assessment with them tomorrow. Thank you for your kind response(s).

Hello Blessing, were you eventually able to get information about this? Do you mind sharing? Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ejembinans: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Manigie:
It's a Federal Government College.... Went to the school and met a couple of folks who came for the same thing. The admin man called a few staff and introduced them saying to us, saying they had been working for more than a year without receiving salary, because of the issue. And so, the principal out of benevolence sometimes gives them rice and some other provisions plus #10000.
He therefore advised us to have this sorted out first before resuming since most of us aren't residents in the state

I know of someone that got his APL since 2020 in a federal University.
No capturing yet.

Atleast you have been captured.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.