Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6280262 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2022
confirmedniggae:
How much does FIRS pay graduates?

Pls Have you received the mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyepapa(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hospital location: Ajah , Lagos state

* Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate*

We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:

1.) House Officer

2.) Clerical Officer

3.) Nursing Officer

4.) Social Services Officer

5.) Optician

6.) Medical Officer

7.) Nutrition Officer (Dietician)

8.) Optometrist

9.) Health Information Technician (Medical Records)

10.) Cleaner

11.) Medical Laboratory Scientist

12.) Medical Laboratory Technician

13.) Pharmacist

14.) Pharmacist Interns
15.) CHEW
16.) Front Desk officer

*N.B.*: Application is free.

Application letter and CV should be sent to : savealifepharm@gmail.com

*I encourage us to post these job vacancies on our various platforms so that interested Youths can apply and candidates should be ready to resume immediately*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Manigie:
Pray his connect too is tight.... My friend has a BA History and he works in a unit in Accident and Emergency Dept of a teaching hospital.... He says two of those in his unit are Nce holders.... j
I am not an nce holder. I have a degree but all the same, lets keep our fingers crossed, I really want to do admin work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh50: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pls which is d best between CBNand EFCC? In trem of carrier growth, salary and allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Muadh50:
Pls which is d best between CBNand EFCC? In trem of carrier growth, salary and allowances
CBN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
zobycham:

This will be tagged as hate speech bro.but that's d truth.guy do u know about their recruitment

Anyone that hate is on his/her own. Since the creation of that organization I haven't heard anything about how they go about there recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Efcc bro
Omuka:
CBN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jamahyel:
Efcc bro
reasons pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ejembinans: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
RANGO23:
....FCSC never released any letters from 2018 -2021.....All those carrying fake letter ...if you are very sure of your letter.,can you please carry it to head of service for IPPIS capture....

Pls, what is your definition of fake letter?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2022
With allowances it will be over 500k a month and that's at graduate level
HeroHero:

This should be NET including all allowances? I am just asking o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:

grin grin
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:
shocked tongue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Muadh50:

Hian, is this one okay so? How can u be comparing CBN with Efcc haba, pls CBN is far far better.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 2:15am On Feb 07, 2022
confirmedniggae:

Hmn different salary quotes ...if I can get this for five years lasan

Hmmmm, what is 286k with 13.5% inflation. It is well with Nigeria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Mohabfrus:

We survived the inflation with 60k.
286k will go a long way irrespective of the inflation.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 5:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Mohabfrus:

If you have a good job ,you will not be opening this thread .Stop forming what u r not

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2022
My niga, dis ur response is wicked raise to power ten....
I came to laugh in peace.
Lobatan
confirmedniggae:

If you have a good job ,you will not be opening this thread .Stop forming what u r not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Did I lie?
CBNwords:

grin grin
I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:
Did I lie?

No with due respect Sir, you did not LIE. Just that the figures are too fictional and wrong. grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2022
My friend works at FIRS. I've seen payslips. The basic monthly salary for a level 9 officer is 286k. That's 3,432,000 per annum. The Annual allowances come to roughly 4 million naira. Salary plus allowances would be 7,432,000 per annum at grade level 9. That's an average of over 600k per month in both salary and allowances.
CBNwords:

No with due respect Sir, you did not LIE. Just that the figures are too fictional and wrong. grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:
My friend works at FIRS. I've seen payslips. The basic monthly salary for a level 9 officer is 286k. That's 3,432,000 per annum. The Annual allowances come to roughly 4 million naira. Salary plus allowances would be 7,432,000 per annum at grade level 9. That's an average of over 600k per month in both salary and allowances.
Mehnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:
I think level 9 should be Masters Degree not Entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Okay. My friend is a masters holder sha. He is currently on level 9. I know level 8 is the entry level for graduates.
HeroHero:

I think level 9 should be Masters Degree not Entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm..then.why r ppl running away from firs to nimasa, cbn nd d likes...

Sounds too good to be true

quote author=HermitSparrx post=110028520]My friend works at FIRS. I've seen payslips. The basic monthly salary for a level 9 officer is 286k. That's 3,432,000 per annum. The Annual allowances come to roughly 4 million naira. Salary plus allowances would be 7,432,000 per annum at grade level 9. That's an average of over 600k per month in both salary and allowances. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:

Hmmm... Its well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Because I know for a fact NIMASA pays more. I don't know about CBN.
Teepy0392:

Hmmm..then.why r ppl running away from firs to nimasa, cbn nd d likes...

Sounds too good to be true

quote author=HermitSparrx post=110028520]My friend works at FIRS. I've seen payslips. The basic monthly salary for a level 9 officer is 286k. That's 3,432,000 per annum. The Annual allowances come to roughly 4 million naira. Salary plus allowances would be 7,432,000 per annum at grade level 9. That's an average of over 600k per month in both salary and allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
HermitSparrx:
Okay. My friend is a masters holder sha. He is currently on level 9. I know level 8 is the entry level for graduates.
if you say level 8 is the entry level for the graduates at FIRS, then it means all what u have said regards salary and allowances is based on assumption and cannot hold water. My brother got an appointment with FIRS in 2012 with slot from Bukola Saraki... He started with level 8 ( Assistant Manager, Tax) cz he already had an ICAN result then. His salary at the time of appointment was 209k... mind you at FIRS, the entry for graduates is level 10 ( Tax Officer 2) then promotion to level 9 (Tax Officer 1) then promotion to level 8 (Asst Manager Tax) that is how it goes till level One which is the highest level.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Okay, I didn't know the FIRS scale commences at 10 and climaxes at 1.

However, I have only spoken about what I have seen with eyes, which is my friends payslips on grade level 9. My friend was appointed in 2018. Perhaps the salaries may have changed between 2012 and now. I don't know. Perhaps your brother took a loan or was on a savings scheme of some sort, making 209k his net income. I don't know.

What I am sure of, is that 286k is the gross monthly salary for grade level 9 (not including allowances).
cameeeeel:
if you say level 8 is the entry level for the graduates at FIRS, then it means all what u have said regards salary and allowances is based on assumption and cannot hold water. My brother got an appointment with FIRS in 2012 with slot from Bukola Saraki... He started with level 8 ( Assistant Manager, Tax) cz he already had an ICAN result then. His salary at the time of appointment was 209k... mind you at FIRS, the entry for graduates is level 10 ( Tax Officer 2) then promotion to level 9 (Tax Officer 1) then promotion to level 8 (Asst Manager Tax) that is how it goes till level One which is the highest level.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Missfree: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Hello everyone has anybody heard of natforce. I heard they are giving appointment letter now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2022
HeroHero:

Bro, which planet are u from. Hope u re in the same country with us?
Are u coming down or are u going up?

Federal Civil Service Commission who is incharge of federal employment places
SSCE @ Level 4/5
NCE/ND @ Level 6
HND @ Level 7
Bsc @ Level 8
Masters @ Level 9
ICAN/Professional Cert @ Level 10

Till Level 17 which suppose to be the DG.
I don't know where u get this ur info
uncle pls don't argue, that is how it is in firs, entry level starts from level 10downwards, it's in decending order 10, 9,8,7 downwards.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.