Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6234048 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
jabrill:
Please how much is the monthly salary of NDIC for a graduate thanks

Basic salary is 173k. I don’t know about the allowances.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
You got your APL in Lagos grin grin grin. This guy is a comedian. APL is issued in headquarters, stop lieing.
Na so una go dey lie anyhow, dey make people disturb there connect unnecessarily.
confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

FIRS places both HND/B.sc on level 8 and there is nothing like level 1 .

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Funny you! I guess that's your own opinion oo....
As an EFCC official, there are too many advantages
the respect alone accorded to u anywhere u step in, is satisfactory grin grin

Mohabfrus:

Hian, is this one okay so? How can u be comparing CBN with Efcc haba, pls CBN is far far better.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Actually, FIRS entry level (Officer 2) is from Grade Level 10 step 1, with the GL counting downwards and the Step counting upwards as you get promoted and continue in service.

Yes, GL 1 is the highest, after that na retirement.

Here’s someone’s old APL for reference.

confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

FIRS places both HND/B.sc on level 8 and there is nothing like level 1 .

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Fellow Nairalanders, what are the 5 highest paying FG agencies/parastatals?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Moha7:
Fellow Nairalanders, what are the 5 highest paying FG agencies/parastatals?
Any oil related agencies(DPR, pppra,pef,ogfa,nlng,Nnpc,napims and the rest) CBN, NIMASA, NDIC, NPA.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Pls ooh, any news on INEC recruitment/replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lovelygbems: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Are you a housewife?

Are you a student?

Want to learn skills to start a business?

How about...

Custard Making
Liquid Soap Production
Bleach Production

For domestic and commercial interests

Fee: 1k

Dm 07067025384

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2022
If you have been waiting for EFCC recruitment Or you have connect start following up. Bawa gave senior staff 2 slots each and I know one of his relative that he gave 10 slots. I think it will be massive recruitment this time around.

NBTE: The recruitment is at final stage, APLs will fly soon

NBAIS: Replacement still ongoing.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Yes! you are right to a large extend but FIRS may decide to take your appointment letter to any of their branch close to your destination to ease your stress and expenses.

Klymaxbankz:
documentation and APL are done in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobeval: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Please guys if you have a connect with genuine slot for sale to any federal agencies, please pm me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Me too Please guys if you have a connect with genuine slot for sale to any federal agencies, please pm me.
Budget: 2 million
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2022
Hussen24:
If you have been waiting for EFCC recruitment Or you have connect start following up. Bawa gave senior staff 2 slots each and I know one of his relative that he gave 10 slots. I think it will be massive recruitment this time around.

Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hussen24:

Good day sir, pls if u don't mind chat me on 08038607610 or mail me on emmanuelobiabo46@gmail.com.
Nagode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hussen24:

Well done boss, please do you have any info as regards NCAA ?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
FIRS in 3....2...1......�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Swagsultan1:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
jabrill:
Me too Please guys if you have a connect with genuine slot for sale to any federal agencies, please pm me.
Budget: 2 million

#2m is too much .Dont be scammed

Send the following to me on 0810 .695.7

Full name
NIN
Qualification
Date of birth
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good dea bro, have you pick your Apl ? And any latest for we the FIRS hopeful?

confirmedniggae:

Send the following to me on 0810 .695.7838

Full name
NIN
Qualification
Date of birth
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by confirmedniggae: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
patc:
Good dea bro, have you pick your Apl ? And any latest for we the FIRS hopeful?

No till tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Okay

confirmedniggae:

No till tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
HND,BEng( Civil Engineering )

26yrs old

Any federal agency slot, ready to pay if it is legit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hussen24:

EFCC is mad! grin
Just two weeks ago I sent unsolicited application to there HQ and it was returned back to my address with reason: they are not recieving application. cheesy
I have always known unsolicited application and filling of form at FCSC is a total waste of money and time but I just say make I do coconut head to confirm as everything tire me grin grin.

If you're planning on sending any unsolicited application, just safe your money lol

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
NdanaBusu:
Yes! you are right to a large extend but FIRS may decide to take your appointment letter to any of their branch close to your destination to ease your stress and expenses.

Except they send it to the dignitary that process it for you. Outside that, na HQ.
Forget that guy that said he has been called from Lagos branch grin. Him way no pure, I have seen him telling someone to send him details for slot sale lol.
Even all this immigration, customs, NSCDC, ICPC. which one have you seen that send APL to anywhere? You must come to HR in HQ, where you will write "original copy collected by me" and your will sign while you proceed to documentation maybe that day or another date.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Femmyfestus: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oppy2020:

That place be like unknown gunmen. No one has legit info about them. But the last time they recruited graduates was in 2020. So most likely something should happen there this year, hopefully.
Was it make public? Or is it base on recommendation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
RANGO23:
....FCSC never released any letters from 2018 -2021.....All those carrying fake letter ...if you are very sure of your letter.,can you please carry it to head of service for IPPIS capture....
But will they release APL this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=confirmedniggae post=110064090]

Send the following to me on 0810 .695.7

Full name
NIN
Qualification
Date of birth

Do not send ur NIN details 2 this guy, ur eyes go clear if u make such mistake. My one cent

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=tukurmahmudzaki post=110067459][/quote]

Okay thanks brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kaeboy:
You got your APL in Lagos grin grin grin. This guy is a comedian. APL is issued in headquarters, stop lieing.
Na so una go dey lie anyhow, dey make people disturb there connect unnecessarily.
hehEhe ....they make pple they disturb connect any how... Some pple if loose dia connect due to too much disturbance.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Swagsultan1:

Any update bro.. ?

By the way, I just sent you a PM.
Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
I swear like sey u dey from experience
mohisd:
hehEhe ....they make pple they disturb connect any how... Some pple if loose dia connect due to too much disturbance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassanjj(m), Drokhinig, GreeDee(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.