Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230751 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
HeroHero:

Bro, which planet are u from. Hope u re in the same country with us?
Are u coming down or are u going up?

Federal Civil Service Commission who is incharge of federal employment places
SSCE @ Level 4/5
NCE/ND @ Level 6
HND @ Level 7
Bsc @ Level 8
Masters @ Level 9
ICAN/Professional Cert @ Level 10

Till Level 17 which suppose to be the DG.
I don't know where u get this ur info
ignorance is not only a disease but a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

FIRS places both HND/B.sc on level 8 and there is nothing like level 1 .

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?
see a prospect of FIRS staff that doesn't know how FIRS grading system is.. I even doubt your source.. Good luck to you Sha. All I know is that a legit appointment letter of FIRS situates only at Revenue House, FCT.... except ur same source has collected ur letter there and brought it to Lagos... But please it's better u have a little knowledge of your prospect organization. It helps.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?
by the you get ur letter in to Federal Inland Revenue Service, your bloody ignorance will be exposed to you and you will regret that you typed this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks for your Clarification �

Kaeboy:

Except they send it to the dignitary that process it for you. Outside that, na HQ.
Forget that guy that said he has been called from Lagos branch grin. Him way no pure, I have seen him telling someone to send him details for slot sale lol.
Even all this immigration, customs, NSCDC, ICPC. which one have you seen that send APL to anywhere? You must come to HR in HQ, where you will write "original copy collected by me" and your will sign while you proceed to documentation maybe that day or another date.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
confirmedniggae:

Who does that ?
seen u have accepted your mistake. It's good. we all learn everyday. but no dey put over confidence on when u don't have uncontroverted fact to support... I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
HermitSparrx:
My friend works at FIRS. I've seen payslips. The basic monthly salary for a level 9 officer is 286k. That's 3,432,000 per annum. The Annual allowances come to roughly 4 million naira. Salary plus allowances would be 7,432,000 per annum at grade level 9. That's an average of over 600k per month in both salary and allowances.
firstly, I will want you to know that FIRS is a very good place to work but not as juicy as u think. NNPC , DPR, PPPRA and All Oil related agencies, NIMASA, NDIC, NPA, PENCOM pay far better than FIRS. after your basic salary at FIRS, u only get quarterly allowances, KPI( Key Performance Indicator bonuses) and the 13th month salary. Nothing else again except u become a State Monitor/Tax Controller of a branch that u might be receiving gifts/bribes in cash and in kind from different companies. Take it or leave it. I know many staff of FIRS that applied for NNPC 2019 Recruitment and I know few that are seeking placement in other juicy agencies.... No doubt FIRS is a good place to work and it will be among A-10 Agencies to work for but not among A-5.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
which federal government agency is recruiting presently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
cameeeeel:
firstly, I will want you to know that FIRS is a very good place to work but not as juicy as u think. NNPC , DPR, PPPRA and All Oil related agencies, NIMASA, NDIC, NPA, PENCOM pay far better than FIRS. after your basic salary at FIRS, u only get quarterly allowances, KPI( Key Performance Indicator bonuses) and the 13th month salary. Nothing else again except u become a State Monitor/Tax Controller of a branch that u might be receiving gifts/bribes in cash and in kind from different companies.
Take it or leave it. I know many staff of FIRS that applied for NNPC 2019 Recruitment and I know few that are seeking placement in other juicy agencies.... No doubt FIRS is a good place to work and it will be among A-10 Agencies to work for but not among A-5.

What of NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Abeg I need motivation, who has gotten job by submitting CV at fcsc

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hussen24:
If you have been waiting for EFCC recruitment Or you have connect start following up. Bawa gave senior staff 2 slots each and I know one of his relative that he gave 10 slots. I think it will be massive recruitment this time around.

NBTE: The recruitment is at final stage, APLs will fly soon

NBAIS: Replacement still ongoing.

Hi, someone promised to help me get this NBAIS job. Last time you said the APLs are awaiting HR signature. Please kindly help to update when they start sharing so I will know my fate. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Folabimi:

Hi, someone promised to help me get this NBAIS job. Last time you said the APLs are awaiting HR signature. Please kindly help to update when they start sharing so I will know my fate. Thanks

Replacement is ongoing... But they will still dish out about 200 fresh APL, still awaiting final signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hussen24:

Replacement is ongoing... But they will still dish out about 200 fresh APL, still awaiting final signature

Thanks for the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
FIRS when:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kangiwa1992: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kangiwa1992: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stronglink: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
I heard some people went to collect their Apl at fire service today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please and please, If you can help me in anyway on INEC, I shall be eternally grateful. ���
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello House,

Can a State commissioner be able to help get a job? Met with one of the commissioners in my state who's a distant relative. He asked me to just tell him of any job I feel he can help me on after applying. He didn't collect my CV or anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Olubidex:
Please and please, If you can help me in anyway on INEC, I shall be eternally grateful. ���
Thank you
Has inec started recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Betty85: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi, please do you have any idea how much Nepza pays and if there are any allowances?

firstly, I will want you to know that FIRS is a very good place to work but not as juicy as u think. NNPC , DPR, PPPRA and All Oil related agencies, NIMASA, NDIC, NPA, PENCOM pay far better than FIRS. after your basic salary at FIRS, u only get quarterly allowances, KPI( Key Performance Indicator bonuses) and the 13th month salary. Nothing else again except u become a State Monitor/Tax Controller of a branch that u might be receiving gifts/bribes in cash and in kind from different companies. Take it or leave it. I know many staff of FIRS that applied for NNPC 2019 Recruitment and I know few that are seeking placement in other juicy agencies.... No doubt FIRS is a good place to work and it will be among A-10 Agencies to work for but not among A-5. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin
keekee89:
FIRS when:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2022
Please what is happening at Federal Fire Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kangiwa1992: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Hussen24:
If you have been waiting for EFCC recruitment Or you have connect start following up. Bawa gave senior staff 2 slots each and I know one of his relative that he gave 10 slots. I think it will be massive recruitment this time around.

NBTE: The recruitment is at final stage, APLs will fly soon

NBAIS: Replacement still ongoing.

Id4sho come see something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2022
mohisd:
hehEhe ....they make pple they disturb connect any how... Some pple if loose dia connect due to too much disturbance.

True, some of us our connect has stop picking call because of unnecessary disturbance due to false information some people bring here often.

That was how someone sometimes last year was saying with full confidence here FIRS was giving APL, only to discover it was FCT-IRS.

Some even post fake APL sometimes to lure there target client to scam.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Please who has the number of Kogi State federal commissioner at Federal Character?

Idris Bello Eneye

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2022
carsprayer:
Please who has the number of Kogi State federal commissioner at Federal Character?

Idris Bello Eneye
forget that man. I met him personally. He collected my cv and promised to help, I have not heard anything from him. I met him since September last year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Omuka:
forget that man. I met him personally. He collected my cv and promised to help, I have not heard anything from him. I met him since September last year.
Maybe his spirit may accept to help this one. U never can tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, xterra2(m), Tobioba1, chochopiro(m), Mubsan12, Huzzy12, bowen2018, Alfredd16, newnig and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.