Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220915 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Jeayet:

FIRS Please......

My connect told me Nothing is happening for now. Maybe next month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Teeeecash:
na wa for you, if you can't advise him on what to do, Move ahbeg

A military personnel saying that he is fleeing the military for insecurity and threat to life is highly treasonable and condemnable by any right thinking human, it's an abomination and a disgrace. What was he expecting when he joined? It would have been understandable if it's for another reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2022
jabrill:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Abokii8:
A military personnel saying that he is fleeing the military for insecurity and threat to life is highly treasonable and condemnable by any right thinking human, it's an abomination and a disgrace. What was he expecting when he joined? It would have been understandable if it's for another reason.
that's a topic for another time, for now what's your advise to him ?

What's the salary structure for lagos state primary health care ?
Is it worth it ?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abokii8:
wonders shall never end! So you joined the military just to earn salary abi? The military and the police are filled with salary earners and not patriots, hence, the reason for lack of progress in fighting our challenges.
he is very right for calling him out. inside life. One can't ignore the fact that he wasted a very good slot for a patriot and a deficit to there quota, all in the name for being employed... Good luck to him

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abokii8:
wonders shall never end! So you joined the military just to earn salary abi? The military and the police are filled with salary earners and not patriots, hence, the reason for lack of progress in fighting our challenges.
l

Mind you, I have served 17 good years in the military and contributed my quarters to the fight against insurgency. I left North East in 2021 and currently in North west fighting bandits. I'm not a lazy youth but just need to move ahead and do something else with my family that I spend equivalent of 3months with every year. I have a lot of story to tell if you care. Pls mind your comments next time

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Chulluko:
he is very right for calling him out. inside life. One can't ignore the fact that he wasted a very good slot for a patriot and a deficit to there quota, all in the name for being employed... Good luck to him

I have served to be pensionable and need to move ahead. It's a pity that you are not sincere on the news about the insurgency. If u can't join them, nothing is disturbing u to quit. Many people are relocating abroad because of this. You can go for commission pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abokii8:

Point of correction pls, I'm not fleeing but need a ride better life just life every other person around the world. I'm a graduate to the glory of God. If you working in a place and better offer comes, you weigh it then decide on next move. Most doctors and nurses relocate abroad for better life than the military. I joined the military to better my life before protecting the territory of the country. If I can't do it, others are their to do better.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bluev:

Pls move on if you don't have any meaningful response, is that what he ask u

Thanks. The military is not all about fighting wars but capital and personality development which many of us in medical field have attained. Life is full of challenges and panacea.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Teeeecash:

Is it worth it ?

You spoke well but I don't think it should be a topic for another day. If no 1 has an idea, it better be.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kennyg290:

I have served to be pensionable and need to move ahead. It's a pity that you are not sincere on the news about the insurgency. If u can't join them, nothing is disturbing u to quit. Many people are relocating abroad because of this. You can go for commission pls
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. But the fact still remain you can't go into military with the mindset for paparazzi, is a selfless service right from time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darlyn2020: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
jabrill:

Did you get any text mesg that your application has been approved last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darlyn2020: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=Kaeboy post=110045482]You got your APL in Lagos grin grin grin. This guy is a comedian. APL is issued in headquarters, stop lieing.
Na so una go dey lie anyhow, dey make people disturb there connect unnecessarily.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darlyn2020: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

FIRS places both HND/B.sc on level 8 and there is nothing like level 1 .

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?

I want to believe this is true.. I was asked to resend my email address
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Darlyn2020:

Did you get any text mesg that your application has been approved last year

I sent my CV last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Darlyn2020:

I want to believe this is true.. I was asked to resend my email address

Please when did you receive the message?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobstem: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hi.
Can someone please enlighten us on the difference of all these bills. Most especially the executive bill of 2021 that is talking about establishing a center instead of the bill of 2018 that talks of a commission.

What in for NATFORCE if the executive is passed and not the former.

NB: The centre will be under NSA o.

My people over to you....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darlyn2020: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jeayet:

Last year December I submitted November
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darlyn2020: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jeayet:

To resend the email?
On monday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Darlyn2020:

To resend the email?
On monday

Okay. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abokii8:
u nailed it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Teeeecash:

Is it worth it ?

i will never leave the military for some state government job... people will kill for that military job

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darlyn2020: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jeayet:

Okay. Thank you

U welcome
When did u submit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abokii8:
Shey you know that like any other profession, you can resign from any of the armed forces honorably. Don’t just assume he’s “fleeing” and label it as treason. I’ve seen regular officers (Went through NDA) that have resigned after becoming captains or majors to join multinationals or IOCs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SnakeDoctor011(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello everyone. ..Anyone got information on FAAN, NAMA OR NCAA recruitment exercise? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
SnakeDoctor011:
Hello everyone. ..Anyone got information on FAAN, NAMA OR NCAA recruitment exercise? Thanks.
same here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
NAMA gave out appointment letters in January

SnakeDoctor011:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kennyg290:
l

Mind you, I have served 17 good years in the military and contributed my quarters to the fight against insurgency. I left North East in 2021 and currently in North west fighting bandits. I'm not a lazy youth but just need to move ahead and do something else with my family that I spend equivalent of 3months with every year. I have a lot of story to tell if you care. Pls mind your comments next time

Which of the Armed Forces did you join?
Are you a non commissioned or commissioned officer?

What is your current rank?

Please, your sincere response will be highly appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hypocritical and judgemental children of biatches who thinks they know it all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Anonz:

Shey you know that like any other profession, you can resign from any of the armed forces honorably. Don’t just assume he’s “fleeing” and label it as treason. I’ve seen regular officers (Went through NDA) that have resigned after becoming captains or majors to join multinationals or IOCs.

God will bless you. Pls enlighten them

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
zheeko:

Which of the Armed Forces did you join?
Are you a non commissioned or commissioned officer?

What is your current rank?

Please, your sincere response will be highly appreciated

NCO. NO 1 HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello pals, plz anybody with figures on salary and allowances for tetfund?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.