Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6274770 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
patc:
Any latest on FIRS please
And were you able to get your APL from Lagos?

He doesn't collect shit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
[author=kyinusa post=108592135]

I don’t know anything abt slot but if there is recruitment going on I will update d house. But to served in NSC as a corper is very easy even without knowing anybody there. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Chai... it's well.

Kaeboy:

He doesn't collect shit cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg don't try to join the military job for the salary cause u gonna hate yourself, a word is enough for the wise. I won't say more than that cause a lot of people are making that mistake now
biomustry:

Bros you can't go into ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY with the mindset for paparazzi... All are selfless services right from time. Dead that talk pls. If you offer me military job I'll go even if it's for the salary because I have been jobless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fabulous003(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Hello NL pls does anybody know the salary scale of Oyo state anti corruption agency (OYACA) and when they likely to issue APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zobycham: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2022
My dear I follow dey ask ooo

Tobstem:
Hi.
Can someone please enlighten us on the difference of all these bills. Most especially the executive bill of 2021 that is talking about establishing a center instead of the bill of 2018 that talks of a commission.

What in for NATFORCE if the executive is passed and not the former.

NB: The centre will be under NSA o.

My people over to you....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2022
For the umpteenth time, Natforce has been declared illegal by FG. Any politician giving you Natforce appointment letter is just trying to get you off his back. Nobody will call you to resume work at Natforce, you would wait forever.

zobycham:

My dear I follow dey ask ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
This thread and NATFORCE grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please who knows when the embargo on recruitment in Federal Universities and Polytechnics due to IPPIS issue will be lifted ? It is close to 2 years now son of man has been waiting for APL from a Federal Poly to no avail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
neoclassical:
Please who knows when the embargo on recruitment in Federal Universities and Polytechnics due to IPPIS issue will be lifted ? It is close to 2 years now son of man has been waiting for APL from a Federal Poly to no avail.
I don't think there is an embargo currently

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
neoclassical:
send me whatsapp message 08033637641
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
modash123:

ikemeze:

send me whatsapp message 08033637641

Do you guys know of anyone who has recently been captured on IPPIS in any Federal University?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Do you guys know of anyone who has recently been captured on IPPIS in any Federal University?
My friends have not been capture since 2019 and their confirmation were delayed .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mutmainneen:

I know someone who did documentation waiting for IPPIS. I just feel they won't let him proceed with documentation of IPPIS is going to be hanging
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
If I don’t get good job this week I go craze

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
God will give you the job you're waiting for!

Maameer99:
If I don’t get good job this week I go craze

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
ikemeze:

My friends have not been capture since 2019 and their confirmation were delayed .
So he has not received salary since 2019 till date ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
modash123:

An insider in the school says there is embargo on recruitment in Federal universities and polytechnics, and getting waiver from Federal Character Commission and Ministry of Finance is the only way out, which on it's own takes longer time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alhasanalo: 4:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Yes Nov 2021,Fed uni Otukpo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 5:30am On Feb 14, 2022
alhasanalo:

Yes Nov 2021,Fed uni Otukpo
It is possible because there are exceptions. Fed Uni of Health Sciences , Otukpo is a new university and the embargo did not affect them. The six newly established Colleges of Education, new Polytechnics and new Universities that were established after the implementation of IPPIS have been capturing their new Staff.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2022
neoclassical:

It is possible because there are exceptions. Fed Uni of Health Sciences , Otukpo is a new university and the embargo did not affect them. The six newly established Colleges of Education, new Polytechnics and new Universities that were established after the implementation of IPPIS have been capturing their new Staff.
FUT Yola now MAU Yola did at 2021 ending and it is old university

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2022
meetgaya:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022

Guy any recruitment update on the newly established federal college of education?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
meetgaya:

True!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Also is NCC a good place,please I need urgent answers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
peepydelano:

You must be new to this thread or just landed into the country.. Cos grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hinokami:

You must be new to this thread or just landed into the country.. Cos grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dojakat: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Did you hear anything about recruitment?
peepydelano:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's a great place; great pay, good working conditions, good career growth prospects. If you have an opportunity to join the organisation, please grab it with your hands, heart and soul. lol.
peepydelano:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
What’s happening in NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by latbas(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
neoclassical:
An insider in the school says there is embargo on recruitment in Federal universities and polytechnics, and getting waiver from Federal Character Commission and Ministry of Finance is the only way out, which on it's own takes longer time.
please, the embargo affect federal monotechnics too right, i.e a federal college of agriculture too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Abulogy001(m), biomustry, Miagro, muhibro, Headings11, ogoh4(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.