Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243232 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kennyg290:

NCO. NO 1 HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION?

I can see things from your point of view, take the Lagos state offer if you have the opportunity. The Pay might be thesame or even bigger than. You will have time for family.

Please, don't mind those ones attacking you. Since when did resigning from a job to go for better offer becomes a bad thing?
At least you have served with your life in the line for several years, you're a veteran, and a hero already, not until you lost your life before you become hero.

Anybody that think it's a bad step should also go and enroll in military, the RRI form will soon be out again, at least they can "fight for there nation"

30 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SnakeDoctor011(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Swagsultan1:
NAMA gave out appointment letters in January

Okay sir, do you know about other agencies like FAAN and NCAA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Kennyg290:

NCO means
Non commission officer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Kaeboy:

I can see things from your point of view, take the Lagos state offer if you have the opportunity. The Pay might be thesame or even bigger than. You will have time for family.

Please, don't mind those ones attacking you. Since when did resigning from a job to go for better offer becomes a bad thing?
At least you have serves with your life in the line for several years, you're a veteran, and a hero already, not until you lost your life before you become hero.

Anybody that think it's a bad step should also go and enroll in military, the RRI form will soon be out again, at least they can "fight for there nation"

Thanks very much sir. I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2022
stronglink:
I heard some people went to collect their Apl at fire service today.
pls are u sure Abt it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2022
carsprayer:
Please who has the number of Kogi State federal commissioner at Federal Character?

Idris Bello Eneye
pls am from kogi state if u are able to get it pls share with me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Chulluko:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. But the fact still remain you can't go into military with the mindset for paparazzi, is a selfless service right from time....
Bros you can't go into ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY with the mindset for paparazzi... All are selfless services right from time. Dead that talk pls. If you offer me military job I'll go even if it's for the salary because I have been jobless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dojakat: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Pls any news about ncc?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Saying same thing sha but in the context for all government agency e no clear for me but some Paramilitary follow join and some rough hard core ministries. You mean sey pesin wey dey work for wetin dey call that agency sef na selfless services em too dey do
biomustry:

Bros you can't go into ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY with the mindset for paparazzi... All are selfless services right from time. Dead that talk pls. If you offer me military job I'll go even if it's for the salary because I have been jobless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
ArchibongFrank:
Morning House, please any update on NMDPRA and NUPRA APL...thank you all..
They don't publicize anything about them especially regarding apl.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
FIRS oooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please guys, I just received direction to check immigration/fire service portal for recruitment. I checked but there is nothing like that. Or am I checking wrongly? Please who knows what's up should guide me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you are good in excel & data analysis.. Lagos based. DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls when is NAIC recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ekeyz:
https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=apply-online
how real is this? No where to apply there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Confirm from the site
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ekeyz:
https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=apply-online
Thank you, sir. Though, I visited the website and it seems the recruitment is for School cert/ND holders. I am a university graduate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls any information abt custom supplementary list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emm86:
pls am from kogi state if u are able to get it pls share with me

DM for the contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilyasom(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kennyg290:

Bro Lagos State has the best civil service in the country. The agency you are looking at normally pays 110k to 115k for a start. Lagos State civil service enjoys timely payment of salary and pension. If it was any other state than lagos I'll have advised you against it. I'm currently working in kogi state public service

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennyg290: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2022
ilyasom:

Bro Lagos State has the best civil service in the country. The agency you are looking at normally pays 110k to 115k for a start. Lagos State civil service enjoys timely payment of salary and pension. If it was any other state than lagos I'll have advised you against it. I'm currently working in kogi state public service

Thanks bro, a friend in kwara state also said same thing as urs. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
keekee89:
FIRS oooooooooo
Pls have FIRS started recruiting ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2022
confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

FIRS places both HND/B.sc on level 8 and there is nothing like level 1 .

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?
pls any ongoing recruitment in FIRS at Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilyasom(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
stronglink:
I heard some people went to collect their Apl at fire service today.
Bro are you sure about this?.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Bluev:
Pls when is NAIC recruiting?
Pls any info regarding this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2022
ilyasom:

Bro are you sure about this?.
how sure pls ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Any latest on FIRS please
And were you able to get your APL from Lagos?

confirmedniggae:
Some people are just novice and bloody educated illiterates.How do you mean the highest level is level 1 in an organisation or any parastatal.

FIRS places both HND/B.sc on level 8 and there is nothing like level 1 .

Anyway,I got a mail Friday midnight to proceed to FIRS office in Lagos to pick up my APL on Wednesday .I am dropping this cos of the people who are coming to my WhatsApp to ask questions if I have gotten the mail.

I have decided not to share the screenshot of the mail till I finish my documentation .

I still need to get my WAEC certificate and my primary school leaving certificate .

The info I have at my disposal is FIRS have lot of letters to share and the letters are still with them but emails are been sent out batch by batch .If you have a very good plug,I bet you ,you will get your mail soon.

Remember we have different source of connect and they are more stronger than each other .If I tell you my plug,you will definitely know it is the grace of God to have such person.

We will all find that grace we seek for .I have even gotten a job before this one.Got it last week but who will abandon FIRS for a private company job?

Who does that ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
patc:
Any latest on FIRS please
And were you able to get your APL from Lagos?

grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xeee(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anyone with information please
Xeee:
Any information about CAC or NITDA or TCN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Meduca, Towma(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.