Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6239269 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dont really know ooo. The guy just call to tell me abt it
Askedi:

Is the plug still available. I'm interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Carliepherp:

Any latest on FIRS apl.. ??
yes NEXT WEEK... cool

If doesn't come out NEXT WEEK, Then the other NEXT WEEK again... grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Teeeecash:
yes NEXT WEEK... cool

If doesn't come out NEXT WEEK, Then the other NEXT WEEK again... grin
LoL.....u de Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
freddybonz:

LoL.....u de Bleep up
sorry sir grin

It's still cooking, e never cook finish grin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
freddybonz:

Yeah

Then FIRS Should be higher..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
neoclassical:

It is possible because there are exceptions. Fed Uni of Health Sciences , Otukpo is a new university and the embargo did not affect them. The six newly established Colleges of Education, new Polytechnics and new Universities that were established after the implementation of IPPIS have been capturing their new Staff.

This is not true as non of the newly established federal college of education have recruit staff let alone capturing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please any idea about FAAN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
HermitSparrx:
They also get a housing allowance of over a million naira. There's a subsistence allowance of close to 600k. There's also a small dressing allowance and more. I'm sure of my figures. At level 10 you can average 6 mil anually. And I never said FIRS was top 5. I know there are more lucrative places to work.

Are you sure of this /??/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
I fucking need a job
Petroleum engr.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
jackfj:
I fucking need a job
Petroleum engr.
So someone should give it you? I hope you don't have this attitude offline?

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smaze01: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Iyajelili:

You're talking to a PETROLEUM ENGINEER like that grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Iyajelili:

Chief chill o. I mean no harm.
Na overthinking dey cause am cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
eddie7:

You're talking to a PETROLEUM ENGINEER like that grin grin angry angry

You deserve an oscar my friend. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
APL just scarce for thread....gone are the TammyAnybody days cry

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SnakeDoctor011(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
nuradeen011:
Please any idea about FAAN?

Same question.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2022
jamahyel:
There should be a WhatsApp group for this thread now.(
Don't ever put your number here or any link here before moderators close this thread completely. I wonder what kind of WhatsApp group that will contain the numbers of people here. Before you joined this nairaland this thread existed.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by groit: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vacancies!!!

Cashiers needed in a Pharmacy for different Locations

Locations : Gbagada, Ajah and Sangotedo (Lagos)

Qualification: SSCE & OND holders should apply

Interested and qualified candidates are to forward CVs to talentsrecruit22@gmail.com

Proximity to each locations will be considered, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by izmail007(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Federal Mortgage Bank is sharing Apl

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Plsoooo who has info about ITF? Firs just be like secret cult nawaoooooo!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mahonnne:

Level 10 step 1, it’s 209,000.

It is #238k. Confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dia, nia, dss, army, airforce, navy which one in alphabetical order pls. You are free to add any other one I miss out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
My people who can tell me anything about Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)…
Got a connect so I want to know if it’s worth it…

Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
izmail007:
Federal Mortgage Bank is sharing Apl
pls replay my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
I co-asked.
Pls someone with reliable info should kindly respond!

Ziggyzigzag:
Plsoooo who has info about ITF? Firs just be like secret cult nawaoooooo!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Levels1:

This is not true as non of the newly established federal college of education have recruit staff let alone capturing.

Don't say is not true. Some of the newly established polytechnics like Fed. Polytechnic, Kaltungo and Fed polytechnic katsina has recruited their staffs.

The remaining ones awaiting recruitment are Fed. Colleges of Education, ISU, Iwo, Odugbo etc, and other newly established Polytechnics that was established in 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maameer99:
My people who can tell me anything about Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)…
Got a connect so I want to know if it’s worth it…

Thanks!

All I can say is it’s worth it bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 2:28am On Feb 19, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
Any available Army slot?

Yes I have, reach out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItzDaprince: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Swagsultan1:
For the umpteenth time, Natforce has been declared illegal by FG. Any politician giving you Natforce appointment letter is just trying to get you off his back. Nobody will call you to resume work at Natforce, you would wait forever.

was called illegal before and their activities called off no doubt about that, wat about the reading that are been passed about them and waiting for the final to be passed anytime around March 2022 for ful implementation. Wat can we say about that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, Ermm, elega(f), Slimkkkk, Tuffa001, OSM2225, Gensanusi(m), HolyMalaam, Ziggyzigzag, Joeadah, asaajuomo1(m), Peterlove11, mutholibbola(m), fail, Itzlinda(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.