Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275930 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Khadylolli(f): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good evening, please is there any government agency currently doing open recruitment now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Any available Army slot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Please does any one have an idea if NAIC is recruiting or may do that soon?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Immigration but not for degree
Khadylolli:
Good evening, please is there any government agency currently doing open recruitment now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello gentlemen. Wen will NSCDC release supplementary list? I heard those guys doing documentation will be done by end of this month...... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Khadylolli:
NBAIS being doing open & close plus coded recruitment. It's all about cash or your top shot political plug.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bello Koko finally approved as substantive MD of NPA, I think the wait is finally over ..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Edonnaa:
Bello Koko finally approved as substantive MD of NPA, I think the wait is finally over ..

Indeed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
True. A friend got a legit plug for 500k.
tintedtaf:

NBAIS being doing open & close plus coded recruitment. It's all about cash or your top shot political plug.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2022
They also get a housing allowance of over a million naira. There's a subsistence allowance of close to 600k. There's also a small dressing allowance and more. I'm sure of my figures. At level 10 you can average 6 mil anually. And I never said FIRS was top 5. I know there are more lucrative places to work.
cameeeeel:
firstly, I will want you to know that FIRS is a very good place to work but not as juicy as u think. NNPC , DPR, PPPRA and All Oil related agencies, NIMASA, NDIC, NPA, PENCOM pay far better than FIRS. after your basic salary at FIRS, u only get quarterly allowances, KPI( Key Performance Indicator bonuses) and the 13th month salary. Nothing else again except u become a State Monitor/Tax Controller of a branch that u might be receiving gifts/bribes in cash and in kind from different companies. Take it or leave it. I know many staff of FIRS that applied for NNPC 2019 Recruitment and I know few that are seeking placement in other juicy agencies.... No doubt FIRS is a good place to work and it will be among A-10 Agencies to work for but not among A-5.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Please does anyone have any idea if UBEC is recruiting new staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
HermitSparrx:
They also get a housing allowance of over a million naira. There's a subsistence allowance of close to 600k. There's also a small dressing allowance and more. I'm sure of my figures. At level 10 you can average 6 mil anually. And I never said FIRS was top 5. I know there are more lucrative places to work.

1. Salary
2. Subsistency of 800k annually, they pay them in bits. Like twice..
3. They also pay KPI if they meet target, the chairman has stopped paying them KPI even. KPI is one month salary
4. Waldrop allowance of 50k annually for officer 10 (level 8 equivalent)
5. Annual salary isn't up to 3m for officer 10. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is just the whole summary...No other bonus from any where

Nothing like housing allowance please. Big fat lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
casapraco123:

1. Salary
3. They also pay KPI if they meet target, the chairman has stopped paying them KPI even. KPI is one month salary

There's an allowance of 50K every quarter!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Carliepherp:

There's an allowance of 50K every quarter!

Wardrobe allowance 50k quarterly or 200k quarterly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drone95(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Any update about NEMA? I wish to work here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
keekee89:

Wardrobe allowance 50k quarterly or 200k quarterly?

It's 50k quarterly..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
casapraco123:

1. Salary

But my bro, hw much do u think an officer 10 fresher would receive as monthly salary at FIRS ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dmuky: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Members of the House Committee on Finance, led by Hon. James Faleke APC, Lagos), made this known at the review of the 2020 and defence of 2021 budget with the management of firs in Abuja.

The lawmakers also expressed concerns at the astronomical increase in various expenditures incurred during the period under review.

The committee, which picked holes in what it described as bogus recurrent expenditure, also frowned at the N369,848,167 proposed to be spent on other contract staff in 2021. The firs also proposed an increase in the personnel cost for 2021, which is predicated on the payment of 13 month salary equivalent to one month salary (estimated at N5,717,228,982), subsistent allowance of 30% of consolidated salary (N20,582,024,334), 50% performance bonus of annual consolidated salary (N34,303,373,889).
casapraco123:

1. Salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Hi, gud morning everyone, pls between AIRFORCE and DSS which one is better in terms of salary and allowance. Pls it's urgent help a colleague and friend in struggles. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2022
Lukmarn:
Hi, gud morning everyone, pls between AIRFORCE and DSS which one is better in terms of salary and allowance. Pls it's urgent help a colleague and friend in struggles. Thank you.
Dss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Jamodeen95:

But my bro, hw much do u think an officer 10 fresher would receive as monthly salary at FIRS ?

Level 10 step 1, it’s 209,000.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Mahonnne:

Level 10 step 1, it’s 209,000.
Hope u guys know FCT-IRS and FIRS are not the same thing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2022
freddybonz:

Any latest on FIRS apl.. ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Askedi(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Shady92:
True. A friend got a legit plug for 500k.

Is the plug still available. I'm interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2022
DSS. Anything happening there?
Lukmarn:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes for others ranks without degree
AbusM1:
DSS. Anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2022
freddybonz:

So do you mean this is for FCT-IRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Jamodeen95:

So do you mean this is for FCT-IRS?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.