Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252713 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Where are the firs Hopefuls � I get good updates

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Abiolang:
Share us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Moha7:

Rt. Hon. Abubakar Yahaya Kusada is the Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Federal Character Commission. Why don’t you approach him?
Do you have his number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Moha7:

Rt. Hon. Abubakar Yahaya Kusada is the Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Federal Character Commission. Why don’t you approach him?
Pls I'm seriously looking for this phone number, I have somebody that will talk to him on my behalf, if you have access to it kindly help.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Someone said they heard something about INEC about two days ago. Ever since then, the person has refused to what they actually heard. It would be nice if you don't comment on such issue if actually you did not hear about anything. Thanks.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
acumen90:
Someone said they heard something about INEC about two days ago. Ever since then, the person has refused to what they actually heard. It would be nice if you don't comment on such issue if actually you did not hear about anything. Thanks.
i dey tell u.nice reminder!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:

Pls share, if u are serious
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:
There is no update on firs. Just speculations and is very possible that most awaited lists of replacement will be released this March/April. That is this ist quarter of the year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 5:44am On Mar 06, 2022
OMOTOWO:

Guy no be everybody be scammer like u..
The slot is just one slot and it is from the secretary close to the FIRS boss.. If you are doubting me, that's your problem cos I expect everyone here to even doubt me. This is a slot I would have gone for but since there is money involved and I can't afford it. If anyone is interested, send your full name, qualification, email address and phone no to aadewunmi70@yahoo.com.

I will send the details to the person and hand you over to the person.. I mean just one person and a very serious person for that matter
Ya bursted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 5:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Tuffa001:

Pls I'm seriously looking for this phone number, I have somebody that will talk to him on my behalf, if you have access to it kindly help.
Dm let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Any info about NPA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2022
FG is yet to approve Firs budget, and that’s what is delaying the replacement. Once the budget has been approved, Apl will start rolling out. So keep calm guys
N.B I’m going to the inland revenue office in Abuja on Monday, so I will update you guys

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2022
They have not started sharing any Apl for Firs, don’t let anyone scam you please…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2022
chochopiro:
Any info about NPA

Co ask

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:
FG is yet to approve Firs budget, and that’s what is delaying the replacement. Once the budget has been approved, Apl will start rolling out. So keep calm guys
N.B I’m going to the inland revenue office in Abuja on Monday, so I will update you guys
Is it still possible to get if I start press button now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:
I thought Senate approved their budget sometime in January or is they another approval process again, just asking though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
acumen90:
Sorry guys i had the information from Sen Barau Jibrin's PA that INEC will soon resume with thier 2020 recruitment

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2022
freddybonz:

I thought Senate approved their budget sometime in January or is they another approval process again, just asking though

Yes, they did. The Senate Finance Committee Chairman, in Person of Senator Solomon Olamilekan, Lagos Central, presented the budget and it was approved around January.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Yes, they did. The Senate Finance Committee Chairman, in Person of Senator Solomon Olamilekan, Lagos Central, presented the budget and it was approved around January.
So why is the other gentleman saying the budget hasn't been approved
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please don’t get me wrong, it has been approved but it has not been disbursed. That’s why I used the word approved. Until funds has been disbursed, no APL

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:
Please don’t get me wrong, it has been approved but it has not been disbursed. That’s why I used the word approved. Until funds has been disbursed, no APL
Okay, I understand you now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:
Is the fund for salary. If they can pay existing staff salary, where do they get the money?
I think if the fund has been approved, it has been disbursed. That is where all their expenditure for the year 2022 will be appropriated from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abiolang:
sir approval and disbursal are two different words, u said what u said initially. so after approval govt use to disburse money to firs? from which account, coz u and I know firs as a revenue generating agency does not draw its budgetary allocations 4rm the federation account. Firs is self funding just like nnpc, CBN and the likes. It is even more confusing that u have to create a new account to say this, I hope u are not d guy that was bursted ontop firs slot matter the other day sha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
This week let’s be expectant, I come in peace.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jamahyel:
This week let’s be expectant, I come in peace.
Expectant of what exactly? U could try to be more specific...I ask politely

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
chochopiro:
Any info about NPA
Very soon.. I think the new MD has to settle first
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Edonnaa:

Co ask
Weaver issue is the main cause of the delay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senioreddy: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening and happy sunday to you all.

Does anyone have an idea on the salary structure of Federal Ministry of Works and Housing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
I have said it here many times that firs is always calling who ever they want to call for their letters. Stop expecting mass distribution of letters, is either you collect your money back from who ever you have paid or you move on. Infact Firs is currently recruiting again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
1please who has information on any agency who has gotten waiver from FCC to recruit? or who has gotten letter of compliance to share APL

2. who has any information on Federal Fire Service. it's been a while they recruited or replaced people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
GEJTILL2019:
1please who has information on any agency who has gotten waiver from FCC to recruit? or who has gotten letter of compliance to share APL

2. who has any information on Federal Fire Service. it's been a while they recruited or replaced people.
So after getting waiver to recruit, the Agency will still get letter of Compliance to share APLs?. This is serious! Little wonder some of us are still waiting for APL from a tertiary institution that was supposed to be distributed over a year ago. Wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Parkac(m), Classiqtech, Shazz1(m), oluwjuwonlo, Ziggyzigzag, coded001, Malikey, PlsBanMe, profmsboi(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.