Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248686 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
They are everywhere bro, just be careful because of scammers.
youngcizza:

where una dey see all this people way know people from head office na...
naso to get legit connect hard??
even with my money like this i no fit find work for this country
nawa o....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
The only thing delaying our APL now is money from FG. When the fund is given to them hopefully this March. Apl will start rolling out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
@young cizza, tread softly nd gently. Scammers are everywhere, forget about d sweet talks kiss kiss nd don't fall victim...... Careful bro!!!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abiolang:
The only thing delaying our APL now is money from FG. When the fund is given to them hopefully this March. Apl will start rolling out.
what I don’t understand here is that is firs the one giving FG money or FG is d one giving firs money..... because d last time I check firs is a revenue generating agency therefore this people pay themselves ooo

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nothing like That, firs shared APL recently.
If you know you know. If you know get proper connect hide your face.
I’m tired of people coming here to spread lies
Abiolang:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dmuky: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2022
I can authoritatively confirm that Firs has not shared any APL recently. Pls you guys should stop misleading people.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Tuffa001:

Pls I'm seriously looking for this phone number, I have somebody that will talk to him on my behalf, if you have access to it kindly help.
DM me ☺️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
henrymorebaba:
I have said it here many times that firs is always calling who ever they want to call for their letters. Stop expecting mass distribution of letters, is either you collect your money back from who ever you have paid or you move on. Infact Firs is currently recruiting again.
It’s true! Even our Governor’s daughter got FIRS APL alongside others like, a month ago

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Any information about NIA recruitment, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Moha7:

Anything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Moha7:

It’s true! Even our Governor’s daughter got FIRS APL alongside others like, a month ago

I guess only VIP are receiving their APL or the replacement of those who forged certificates last year.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2022
dmuky:
I can authoritatively confirm that Firs has not shared any APL recently. Pls you guys should stop misleading people.

Please any news about Ndic and Nimasa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2022
dmuky:

Abi oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Moha7:

Fake news
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2022
People were issued appointment letters in January.

dmuky:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Oppy2020:

Heard they're yet to get a waiver to recruit from FCC. But once the waiver is granted, they'll proceed with the recruitment process.
Thank you! We look forward to it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Abiolang:

Fake news
How is it fake?
What of u that said u saw the list, are u now their staff that have access to their file and documents or do they paste the list for public consumption?
Even core staff cannot see the list as it stands talk more of a visitor like u.
Don't doubt whoever says APLs are being given based on connection and financial capabilities.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Abiolang:

Fake news
Man, I was with his daughter even yesternight. This is not fake!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2022
HeroHero:

How is it fake?
What of u that said u saw the list, are u now their staff that have access to their file and documents or do they paste the list for public consumption?
Even core staff cannot see the list as it stand talk more of a visitor like u.
Don't doubt whoever says APLs are being given based on connection and financial capabilities.
Periodtt!! ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Una don start with this una FIRS APL story again. Bring proof if you're sure they've shared APL.
Na everytime dem they shared APL last month without proof, abeg abeg. There has never been a time on this thread you talk about FIRS APL and somebody will not say they've shared last month, no single time. Naso dem dey share APL every month na.

Most times all this last month APL talk here has being authoritatively proven to be false, countless times.

If your close friend got the APL, bring it here like others have been doing, cover the details.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2022
Kaeboy:
Una don start with this una FIRS APL story again. Bring proof if you're sure they've shared APL.
Na everytime dem they shared APL last month without proof, abeg abeg. There has never been a time on this thread you talk about FIRS APL and somebody will not say they've shared last month, no single time. Naso dem dey share APL every month na.

Most times all this last month APL talk here has being authoritatively proven to be false, countless times.

If your close friend got the APL, bring it here like others have been doing, cover the details.

Sometimes some people confuse FCT-IRS for FIRS as well, I know a couple of people who got into FCT-IRS between last year and this year but if I place a call about FIRS I always hear the same nothing is happening at the moment(from reliable pple for that matter)....so I always get confused when pple starting talking of Apl being given (anyways connect from presidency can make anything happen anywhere)

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jossyboy21: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Oppy2020:

Heard they're yet to get a waiver to recruit from FCC. But once the waiver is granted, they'll proceed with the recruitment process.

Please any updated news about Nasrda recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. When will NSCDC release their supplementary list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meya23(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pls guys, is anything happening in NHIS now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. When will NSCDC release their supplementary list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please guys can I get into NCC or any ministry/parastatals at 38years, exemption letter and 2nd Class upper B.tech Computer Science? I would love to know any suggestions or advise. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
GideonG:
Please guys can I get into NCC or any ministry/parastatals at 38years, exemption letter and 2nd Class upper B.tech Computer Science? I would love to know any suggestions or advise. Thank you
Age does not matter but strong connection,that's if you are not late to start pressing buttons at NCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
I'm interested in that place .
Moha7:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Moha7:

Man, I was with his daughter even yesternight. This is not fake!
So why she no help you collect your letter too ���

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
I’ve got a different agenda. Perhaps you might have heard me asking of the NIA recruitment date. Man, I cannot be lying to you. We’re here to help each other

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alo231, TariqK, bowen2018 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.