Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228942 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Moha7:
I’ve got a different agenda. Perhaps you might have heard me asking of the NIA recruitment date. Man, I cannot be lying to you. We’re here to help each other

Pls...expatiate to on this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
peepydelano:
Age does not matter but strong connection,that's if you are not late to start pressing buttoons at NCC
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Moha7:

It’s true! Even our Governor’s daughter got FIRS APL alongside others like, a month ago
is true concrete lie �no any single appointment was issued throughout this year...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biosepeter1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please Lagos State teachers are paid how much?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2022
henrymorebaba:
I'm interested in that place .
What do you know, Henry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Pls...expatiate to on this.
What would you like to hear, Ibrahim?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Someone was arguing that industrial trust fund (ITF) is better than National insurance commission (Naicom), I don't know if it's true. Pls who knows the salary and allowances/upfront of the two?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Jossyboy21:

Please any updated news about Nasrda recruitment?
heard from strong reliable source over the week that they have given them approval from fcc to recruit 1200 staff .. hopefully March something will happen

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Abiolang:

So why she no help you collect your letter too ���
Oga you want people to believe you with your updates but you don't want to believe with someone's update?. FIRS has done some low-key recruitment, I have a brother working with FIRS and He told me that he saw new face this Monday and is a fresh staff. You just have to agree anything can happen in this country.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Abiolang:

So why she no help you collect your letter too ���
Ur assertions are not logical. A state governor has influence and wealth. He can go to any length to make sure that he actualized her daughters dreams.
Such things are very possible in this country.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2022
leveljames:
heard from strong reliable source over the week that they have given them approval from fcc to recruit 1200 staff .. hopefully March something will happen
And some of thier staff are still hiding it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muchmore024: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oppy2020:

Heard they're yet to get a waiver to recruit from FCC. But once the waiver is granted, they'll proceed with the recruitment process.
The recruitment underG as usual. How would people apply

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadi56: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please help! I read Electrical Engineering power and machine to be precise, I graduated with Distinction. Please is TCN currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
leveljames:
ITF entry level salary 270k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dalsa:

Oga you want people to believe you with your updates but you don't want to believe with someone's update?. FIRS has done some low-key recruitment, I have a brother working with FIRS and He told me that he saw new face this Monday and is a fresh staff. You just have to agree anything can happen in this country.
It’s true FIRs gave some letters on a low key recently

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mulas:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't waste my time talking about FIRS on this thread because most of the hopeful are leaving in self denial. That one's connection isn't sure doesn't mean another one won't be sure. Last year I talked about people resuming on a low key which a friend of mine that works there told me but some persons here are indirectly taking it personal because their connect isn't sure. Na to just dey look them in HD
Dalsa:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Abcdx:

Sure please?
Very sure...it’s a good place
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mulas:

Pls...

Something going on there?

Thanks you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mulas:

270k, was it increased recently?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
freddybonz:

270k, was it increased recently?

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Are they recruiting?
I don't know, I was just asking a question actually

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teeezy00: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oppy2020:

Heard they're yet to get a waiver to recruit from FCC. But once the waiver is granted, they'll proceed with the recruitment process.
Please what about DIA? People submitted CV's few weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teeezy00: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oppy2020:

The recruitment process commenced in the first week of last month. Most likely they're to give Apl this month if not next month.
Okay, thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jadi56:
Please help! I read Electrical Engineering power and machine to be precise, I graduated with Distinction. Please is TCN currently recruiting?
Tcn just done with test and interview one week ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please any updated new about NABDA or NBTE recruitment.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
CBN is sharing letters

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
biosepeter1:
Please Lagos State teachers are paid how much?
coask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dalsa:
CBN is sharing letters
They always do

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dalsa:
CBN is sharing letters
CBN is always sharing offers once your plug na 5G in fact, is one of the easiest place you can secure appointment letter at anytime time once na power voltage u get

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
teeezy00:

Please what about DIA? People submitted CV's few weeks ago
ommo so this people were still collecting cv since January

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, elega(f), Gboy4444, Akurakambe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.