Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,649 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250825 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Federal federal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
neoclassical:

So after getting waiver to recruit, the Agency will still get letter of Compliance to share APLs?. This is serious! Little wonder some of us are still waiting for APL from a tertiary institution that was supposed to be distributed over a year ago. Wahala

I think there is an embargo at ippis not to capture new staff at Federal Universities. it's almost a year now .

generally there are procedures on recruitment. an agency must get approval from

1. head of service
2. budget office
3. FCC

but CBN, FIRS and some top agencies are excluded from all these rules.

please any information on fire service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gabicon20:

sir approval and disbursal are two different words, u said what u said initially. so after approval govt use to disburse money to firs? from which account, coz u and I know firs as a revenue generating agency does not draw its budgetary allocations 4rm the federation account. Firs is self funding just like nnpc, CBN and the likes. It is even more confusing that u have to create a new account to say this, I hope u are not d guy that was bursted ontop firs slot matter the other day sha.

ITK too dey worry some people sha. I said what I said. I’m going to the head office on Monday. Expect my update sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello any news on NCDMB

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
/

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senioreddy: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening fellow nairalanders

Please I need info on the salary structure of Federal Ministry of Works and Housing. Are they paying well compared to other parastatals

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeelah24(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please who has genuine information about Ncc recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Co-ask
Fadeelah24:
Please who has genuine information about Ncc recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good Evening guys.
Pls who knows when NAIC will do their recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senioreddy:

Please I need info on the salary structure of Federal Ministry of Works and Housing. Are they paying well compared to other parastatals
Just as you called it, the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing is a mother MINISTRY and not a sub parastatal, hence, it's salary it's just the same as other Federal MINISTRIES.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Senioreddy:

Hope the offer is coming from FCSC else is junior rank with salary of 35k may be with other little allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Elogy:
Hope the offer is coming from FCSC else is junior rank with salary of 35k may be with other little allowance
did u hear anything about fcsc apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Elogy:
any info about fcsc recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Bluev:
Good Evening guys.
Pls who knows when NAIC will do their recruitment?
How come nobody has information about Nigeria Agricultural Insurance corporation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Bluev:

How come nobody has information about Nigeria Agricultural Insurance corporation?
lowkey, they pay well at NAIC.

Unfortunately you hardly see any recruitment going on there and even if they do, na serious underground recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Teeeecash:
lowkey, they pay well at NAIC.

Unfortunately you hardly see any recruitment going on there and even if they do, na serious underground recruitment
That's serious
So how will one know now, was thinking of going there to submit my CV
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
So how far? You don enter the Revenue House?

Abiolang:

ITK too dey worry some people sha. I said what I said. I’m going to the head office on Monday. Expect my update sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Just returning from the revenue house. But if I talk now people go criticize me again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
I see list with my koro koro eyes like this

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abeg throw more light
Abiolang:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faithfuldon7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abiolang:
Just returning from the revenue house. But if I talk now people go criticize me again

Please share and don't mind whatever anyone else says....

I am waiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abiolang:

Shebi you don say you go update us, talk am now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abiolang:
Okay, so when Dem want start to call pple to come collect, u for elaborate small abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good morning, I said it here yesterday that firs is currently recruiting. Go and collect your money back from who ever you have paid.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
INEC HOWFAR??
ARE THEY CONTINUING THE PROCESS OR IT WILL BE A NEW ONE?ANY NEWS PLEASE..THAT'S MY LAST FEDERAL JOB I APPLIED.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
henrymorebaba:
Good morning, I said it here yesterday that firs is currently recruiting. Go and collect your money back from who ever you have paid.
LoL.....calm down naw or u have seen someone that has done documentation recently

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigdadson: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Attahir180:
Hello any news on NCDMB
Keep waiting....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
That's it? No fear criticism o. Lol. Let's have the update, no matter how unbelievable...

Abiolang:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abiolang:
henrymorebaba:
I have said it here many times that firs is always calling who ever they want to call for their letters. Stop expecting mass distribution of letters, is either you collect your money back from who ever you have paid or you move on. Infact Firs is currently recruiting again.

Two truths can coexist wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why I'm sure is that a friend was approached last week from head office to pay 1.5m for masters or 1m for bsc..so definitely something is going on there. I'm not trying to discourage anybody I'm just trying to say that you shouldn't put your mind in what you are not sure of. Thank you
elaino:

Two truths can coexist wink wink wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
henrymorebaba:
Why I'm sure is that a friend was approached last week from head office to pay 1.5m for masters or 1m for bsc..so definitely something is going on there. I'm not trying to discourage anybody I'm just trying to say that you shouldn't put your mind in what you are not sure of. Thank you

where una dey see all this people way know people from head office na...
naso to get legit connect hard??
even with my money like this i no fit find work for this country
nawa o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Maiturare1, Success1930, maluga, CreekOne, seedic, aisha92 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.