Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300448 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadi56: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank u sir, what of NASENI?
mutholibbola:

Tcn just done with test and interview one week ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kurupt01: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hi all, please I'd like to know what rank a graduate is conferred upon entry into Nigeria Police, and any information on salary &/ other benefits.

Kindly treat as urgent. I go in to FHQ tomorrow (your response would be a great factor in the decision making)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kurupt01:
Hi all, please I'd like to know what rank a graduate is conferred upon entry into Nigeria Police, and any information on salary &/ other benefits.

Kindly treat as urgent. I go in to FHQ tomorrow (your response could possibly save someone)
ASP 2 Assistant Superintendent of Police 2 equivalent to level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please I need NAICOM commissioner contact or any top official in NAICOM.

Help me a soul
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olivertwist1985: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please I have a friend that need FG job,
She is from Anambra state, a female and she has HND ,appreciation fees (#500,000) available.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kurupt01: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
meetgaya:

ASP 2 Assistant Superintendent of Police 2 equivalent to level 8

Thanks. I am seeing conflicting salary figures. Can you please help with that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kurupt01:

Kindly treat as urgent. I go in to FHQ tomorrow (your response would be a great factor in the decision making)

unless you're going through police academy
you might be wasting your time....
i think the last time the Nigerian police did short service was in 2016

but if your connect strong reach level way police go train only you

you will be conferred with Asp 1 star ( unconfirmed Asp ) after writing confirmation exams, after 2yrs or so you will be Confirmed that's Asp 2 stars ( confirmed Asp )

salary of an unconfirmed Asp should be around 143k or so...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
youngcizza:

you will be conferred with Asp 1 star ( unconfirmed Asp ) after writing confirmation exams, after 2yrs or so you will be Confirmed that's Asp 2 stars ( confirmed Asp )

ASP 1 is greater than asp2 sir, ASP 1 is equivalent to level 9 while asp2 great level 8. No one take you straight to asp1 as a fresh graduate except you have masters even at that you must have a strong leg infact 7g connect. They don't want take even graduate these days except through police college. As for salary you might right

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2022
meetgaya:

ASP 1 is greater than asp2 sir, ASP 1 is equivalent to level 9 while asp2 great level 8. No one take you straight to asp1 as a fresh graduate except you have masters even at that you must have a strong leg infact 7g connect. They don't want take even graduate these days except through police college. As for salary you might right

what i meant up there is (Asp one star ) not Asp 1.
As a fresh graduate after the 6months training you're conferred with Asp unconfirmed that's one star, after 2yrs+ and writing your confirmation exams you will be promoted to Confirmed Asp that's two star

we're saying the same thing sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Mulas:

ITF entry level salary 270k
Is it true that they will issue APL soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kurupt01: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2022
youngcizza:

Thanks. We have a connect who claims replacement is ongoing. I am skeptical because you know. The quoted salary is frankly below my current take home salary but I have to seriously consider it because;
1. It’s a “federal government job” thus job security
2. My folks are pushing for it, even paid money. If I don’t seriously consider/commit , it wouldn’t be fair.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Kurupt01:

Thanks. We have a connect who claims replacement is ongoing. I am skeptical because you know. The quoted salary is frankly below my current take home salary but I have to seriously consider it because;
1. It’s a “federal government job” thus job security
2. My folks are pushing for it, even paid money. If I don’t seriously consider/commit , it wouldn’t be fair.

Replacement for Nigerian police again?
Police is not like other paramilitary o
if it's civil defence, custom, prison service or immigration it might be possible
this is just like you saying Nigerian Army are running replacement which you know is not possible...
Maybe it's civilian staff or education officer and the salary of both are below 100k

but las las anything is possible in this country...
all the best

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kurupt01: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2022
youngcizza:

Replacement for Nigerian police again?
Police is not like other paramilitary o
if it's civil defence, custom, prison service or immigration it might be possible
this is just like you saying Nigerian Army are running replacement which you know is not possible...

Maybe it's civilian staff or education officer and the salary of both are below 100k

but las las anything is possible in this country...
all the best

Thanks for the bolded. I am not conversed in this things. He did mention FRSC too�. I will go and see him today at FHQ, and get a better view of things.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Oladapo3971:
Please I need NAICOM commissioner contact or any top official in NAICOM.

Help me a soul

Do you know the upfront allowance for Naicom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2022
HeroHero:

Is it true that they will issue APL soon?
Yes soon...they warming up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Please house, i need to know places currently recruiting. Please it’s urgent.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mulas:

Yes soon...they warming up
Pls check ur mail. I sent u a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Graduate straight out of police academy wudil 130+ as of 2020 don't about benefits
Kurupt01:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kurupt01: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chulluko:
Graduate straight out of police academy wudil 130+ as of 2020 don't about benefits

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
mutholibbola:

I hope TCN has got back to you ?

Hello bro... Any new development? Tried chatting your line
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
[/b]
fortz007:
Please house, i need to know places currently recruiting. Please it’s urgent.
Thanks
[b] I’m pleading! Please any legit answer to this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortz007:
[/b] [b] I’m pleading! Please any legit answer to this
TCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BerryBlaster: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
A good samaritan mentioned that BOI will recruit 1st quarter of 2022. Is there an update on the recruitment please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gabby2112:

Do you know the upfront allowance for Naicom?
140k upward
Please sir can you send me NAICOM COMMISSIONER contact
I take God beg you or any top official
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jadi56:
Thank u sir, what of NASENI?

Momentarily postponed till further notice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadi56: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Much appreciation.
Bdj88:

Momentarily postponed till further notice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oppy2020:

The recruitment process commenced in the first week of last month. Most likely they're to give Apl this month if not next month.
Are you certain about this information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oladapo3971:

140k upward
Please sir can you send me NAICOM COMMISSIONER contact
I take God beg you or any top official
I don't have the number of any official I have my eyes on the place I just want to know their allowance so I can press my botton
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
HeroHero:

TCN
Thank you so much. I appreciate!
Please I’m open to more options if there are
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2022
I got my eyes on NCC oh God!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadi56: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning Nigerians, please I need connection. Am a graduate of electrical engineering, Am a professional electrician in both domestic and industrial work also a professional solar inverter technician. Please contact me for any service as mention above on 07067922803

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Teepy0392(f), Namus2020, evcabuja, henrymorebaba(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.