Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229004 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2020
mrpalpal:
I hope you've seen the number
yes, thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Mention any agency that is/are recruiting or will recruit 1St quarter of 2020.mention as many as possible. Note:must be withing Abuja for easy access.

Please how do I make the application to NNRA. Is it just CV submission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KAYL3B(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive.

Mallam Mudi, really appreciate all you have been doing so far for the group. I am a graduate of geology (2:1) and with experience in drilling and logging. I would love for you to put an effort for a placement in RMRDC or PEF.
My email is Kayleb.nd@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive.
Good morning Sir
My name is Paul Olobo Jnr
I have a BSc (Geography and Planning) from Kogi State University and MSC (Economic Geography) from the University of Ibadan.
I am willing to work with any establishment, either private or government. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated Sir
God bless you
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KAYL3B(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
People within kano should submit thier cv at accountant general house eastern bye pass with the civil defence security (u dont have to know any body ) just tell the guards u wanna submit cv....he doling out apl on monthly basis for lucky ones.
But agency are mostly average paying one on ippis

Greetings Maigida,

Really appreciate your effort, Allah ya baka alheri,
Would like to ask when the if you could put in your kind effort in my application for PEF and OGFZA , because my contact is saying its going to start this January.

Nagode!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=mrpalpal

I hope you've seen the number.

Nope, please can you help out?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=daben1
yes, thanks!

Please, help me with the number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2020
pearlberry:
[quote author=daben1 yes, thanks!
Please, help me with the number.
drop your email

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Will you like to teach in Secondary schools in Abuja? Do you have PGDE?
Good morning sir. I quote you before but no response. Sir, I studied Business Education and I have certification in TRCN. Please I really need your assistance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Emeliegregory:
Mudi Goodmorning. I am a graduate of Law with a second class upper. I would really appreciate a government job. Thank you very much sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2020
mrpalpal:

I hope you've seen the number

Please, i await your response to as i can send a message on this platform at the moment. 'Was told i've sent too many anonymous messages.

Thanks mrpalpal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Did u pass through law school?
Yes I did. I graduated with a second class lower at law school
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Rays123:
Yallabai najika shiru tunda na maka PM. Allaah Ya karama lafia. Allaah ya barmana kai... Daman na fisan Arewa....Dan Allaah ka mun text akan lambar wayata 08033213577 sai na tura maka CV na. Wlhy an sa watan bikina kuma haryanzu aiki Ta gagara. Ina godiya. Allaah ya inganta zuri anka. Allaah ya baka abunda kake nima duniya da lahira. Allaah ya sada ka da manzon Rahama. Aameen Ya Allaah..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Mudi, I really appreciate the time and effort you are using to help us here. We all cant say thank you enough; its only God that shall bless you and direct you! Ameen!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sulex05(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Please does anyone have information about NAMA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chilucy: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
As I earlier said, I'm only getting appointment for two people this month, 1male and one female. And the criteria for selection is base on who PM me first and those with Family issues, then those who graduated Earlier before 2010.if ure not among January intake, keep calm as you are all in my mind and nairaland is my best social platform. Thank you

Please sir kindly help me I graduated since 2010 b.sc economics.... , please let God touches your heart to help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simpleshafee(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=daben1 post=85431740][/quote]Please, kindly help with his number through Shafiuyusuf2017@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chilucy: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
As I earlier said, I'm only getting appointment for two people this month, 1male and one female. And the criteria for selection is base on who PM me first and those with Family issues, then those who graduated Earlier before 2010.if ure not among January intake, keep calm as you are all in my mind and nairaland is my best social platform. Thank you

Please sir kindly help me I graduated since 2010 b.sc economics.... , please let God touches your heart to help me ,I apply job in FMC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Buzzgal: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:

Good day sir. I would really appreciate if you can help me. I haven't been able to secure a job since I moved into Abuja 5 years ago.

I studied Medical Radiography and also I am a certified Counsellor and a writer. I wouldn't mind working in any agency outside health. I really need this job. It will be a joy to be considered by you sir. I am a female.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
?
Buzzgal:

Good day sir. I would really appreciate if you can help me. I haven't been able to secure a job since I moved into Abuja 5 years ago.

I studied Medical Radiography and also I am a certified Counsellor and a writer. I wouldn't mind working in any agency outside health. I really need this job. It will be a joy to be considered by you sir. I am a female.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Good day. Please I don't mind any job as long as it is legitimate. I have a BSc in Accounting and graduated 2011. Getting a job has not been easy and I am over 30. Kindly help in anyway you can. Thanks.
I already sent a PM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please how much does RMRDC pay an entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thank you sir. I graduated since 2008 and i will be very glad if you can assist.
mudi26:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Although I graduated in 2016 cry....but nevertheless i am really happy someone is helping people here . May God continue to bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
May God continue to strengthen, protect, guide, bless and enlarge your coast, because of this kind gesture, favours will locate you from all angles, you will always come out victorious, whenever you find yourself in a tight corner, God will send divine helpers to attend to your worries. Congrats in advance, to those that meet your requirements. May God raise more men like you in this country, including me in my own little capacity employed or unemployed.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
@Abubakar Sada: Oya oooo smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=daben1 post=85431740][/quote]

meetsmith553@gmail.com.

Thanks a bunch as i await your feedback.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
boborneyor:
Although I graduated in 2016 cry....but nevertheless i am really happy someone is helping people here . May God continue to bless you Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is raw material still collecting cv.
mistacoco2:
Please how much does RMRDC pay an entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
mekyno777:
Tnx for reply and sincerity. May God enlarge ur coast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oyi2, Wemoveee, SmartNYSC and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.