Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228705 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by truffle: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I'll attend to that subsequently. Just tha my priority are the older people and those who need urgent assistance even thou all job seekers needs such attention.
we would wait sir, pls go on to help the older ones first, we the younger ones would be patient and I sincerely pray you come back to remember and help the rest of us, thanks a lot.GOD bless u.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
As I earlier said, I'm only getting appointment for two people this month, 1male and one female. And the criteria for selection is base on who PM me first and those with Family issues, then those who graduated Earlier before 2010.if ure not among January intake, keep calm as you are all in my mind and nairaland is my best social platform. Thank you

Please sir I graduated in 2010 HND in Business Administration upper credit. I am a mother of 2 . I am also above 30 I guess that's why have not been called in most agencies I submitted.

Kindly help me sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Abeg dont mention the likes of NNPC, CBN and there types o. Mention moderate agencies pls...
God will bless you sir for your help.Do not forget your sister, a struggling mum.My email is: Comfortokoroafor@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
daben1:
yes, thanks!

Please help me with his number.

Thanks. Seen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujawissy: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I'll attend to that subsequently. Just tha my priority are the older people and those who need urgent assistance even thou all job seekers needs such attention.
God bless you for the good work you are doing,
Pls how can I know when these agencies are recruiting or not, should I be visiting their offices?
I reside here in Abuja but hardly hear of any vacant position.
Please any nairalander with information about ongoing recruitment should help a brother.
I can help to submit your CV here in Abuja for those not residing here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
As I earlier said, I'm only getting appointment for two people this month, 1male and one female. And the criteria for selection is base on who PM me first and those with Family issues, then those who graduated Earlier before 2010.if ure not among January intake, keep calm as you are all in my mind and nairaland is my best social platform. Thank you
please I graduated since 2006. Please help me.My children are suffering so much.comfortokoroafor@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
I just left NNRA now and the first question I was asked was WHO SENT YOU?
I was told they stopped collecting CV on the 17th of Dec.
God please connect me

Burchester:

Please how do I make the application to NNRA. Is it just CV submission?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I know my contact might be visible here and that's because I'm not too familiar with nairaland mode of operandi. But pls. No unnecessary talks when u extract my numbers. I'm choosing randomly and I'm not been partial here. I've committed myself here and I'll do my best. All I require is prayer for God guidance. This month I'm starting with 1male, 1female. But mode might change. Thank u

Sir help me please with NNRA I have a BSC in physics and MSC in nuclear physics from BUK Kano. I recently got a job with access Bank but my husband refused to let me take the job, help me please sir here is my phone number 0905 274 4896.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
KAYL3B:

Greetings Maigida,

Really appreciate your effort, Allah ya baka alheri,
Would like to ask when the if you could put in your kind effort in my application for PEF and OGFZA , because my contact is saying its going to start this January.

Ya maganen pef din ne..

Nagode!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
mrpalpal:

I hope you've seen the number

Please kindly help me with the number. Thanks.
Email:pacypatricks@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
wandium:
I just left NNRA now and the first question I was asked was WHO SENT YOU?
I was told they stopped collecting CV on the 17th of Dec.
God please connect me

Wow, I wonder how that guy submitted on the 31st ??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
May Almighty God reward you abundantly for the good work you are doing Sir, seeing people like you helping others without even knowing them rekindles hope that there are many good Nigerians. Please my elder sister graduated since 2012(HND Business Admin, ND 2005, currently doing her PGD at University of Abuja) Sir if there is any help you can render as she is almost 40, with children and no job. God will not forsake you too Sir. I graduated in 2015(B.tech Microbiology and Msc in view). Please if there is any help you can render I will sincerely appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
I tell you sir. Guess he met the first criteria "Had an answer to their first question"
The hustle continues

Burchester:

Wow, I wonder how that guy submitted on the 31st ??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Benjamin125(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Mention any agency that is/are recruiting or will recruit 1St quarter of 2020.mention as many as possible. Note:must be withing Abuja for easy access.

Raw Materials Research and Development Council is replacing, this help will be really appreciated sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Benjamin125:

Raw Materials Research and Development Council is replacing, this help will be really appreciated sir.
I thought Raw material stopped collecting cv since November?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:

Dan Allah help me sir, I've been trying to pm you but I don't know how it works. Please sir this is my phone number 0905 274 4896. I have an MSc in nuclear physics. I really need a job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mumdemmy: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=daben1 post=85431740]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:

God bless you sir.... Whenever the Time is right sir please do consider me... I graduated 2010
I have HND in agricultural engineering and awaiting my pgde cert ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shady92:
Is raw material still collecting cv.
no
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Benjamin125(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I would really appreciate your help sir, Bsc mass communication (2014), and a master's also.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please help my brother, he is a graduate of BA English with second class upper. He is from katsina, living in kaduna. Any FG job available please. @mudi26
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
God bless you richly for your kind gestures. Pls, I'm Jacob with B Sc. in Accounting and currently at final stage of ICAN. I graduated since 2012. I will be so grateful if you can assist me secure a place in any of the federal government agencies or parastatal. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danshadrach: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive.

Sir, I have been following ur posts for the past week and I can say I'm really impressed by the kind gesture of helping people u don't even know. May God grant u whatever u are looking for in life.

I am a HND holder from Gombe State residing here in Abuja. I've been looking for jobs since after my service in 2016 to no avail.

My discipline is Nautical Science but i prefer not to work at sea. I am very very good with computers and i have worked as an Admin Officer before so I am open to any kind of job off my course.

PleaseIf u can help me I'll be every grateful as my wedding is coming up by May. Please help me sir. Allah ya taimake mu duka.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ixyi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Wow, this is highly commendable. I pray that you'll be continuously blessed even beyond your expectations and imagination as you seek to help open doors for nairalanders in order to put smiles on the faces of their families this new year. Amen. Weldone Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rehpotsirhc(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
God bless you sir for helping out. I pray I am favoured this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nnra just issued appointment letters, induction on Monday

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
awele186:
Nnra just issued appointment letters, induction on Monday
sorry to ask, but the recruitment, was it based on "long keg" or an opened recruitment?
And did they write exam, or after you submit CV, they'll just call you for interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I've received lots of CVs. Among which only 3-5 could scale through for the month of January 2020.rest should keep calm. Infact I've not been myself when I see the messages popping up from email to text messages and WhatsApp respectively. DO WE STILL BELIEVE IN NIGERIA ��? if yes, then let's pray for our dear country.. My replies have been simple "seen, noted." The rest I couldn't reply I am sorry, I'll reply in due course. I'm quite busy sorting CVs and reviewing request..
God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.