Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271052 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingProspee(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Please does any body have info about FCSC, when they will recruit this year and if the embargo has been lifted. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2022
FieldMarshal88:
I think the process for EFCC recruitment is still:
Submitting CV >> Physical Screening >> Written Examination >> Interview >> Medicals >> 1 year+ Training & P.O.P >> Offer letter & Posting letter.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meetkie(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2022
rabbit meat is wholely defined by
1. its higher protein level (body builder),

2. polyunsaturated fatty acids (good heart),

3. low energy level (perfect for all ages), and

4. lower cholesterol (just because of its relatively low fat content).

order NOW!!! /2349018860191

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2022
The above post by AYAMMAWA ON EFCC is normally for formality sake mainly for ordinary people and sons of no man. I so much know and believe that extraordinary things happen in favour of special and highly connected fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2022
HoneyWholesaler:
Good morning

P.S. Original HONEY - for CHEAP WHOLESALER of original unadulterated honey straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Are they recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Ayammawa post=112312456][/quote] the time u willl seee APL flyinnn or people are been calll for training is dat u willl realize ure in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Ayammawa post=112312456][/quote] martial at dis tym ure tryin to said no recruitment no vacant ok we shalll seee
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Hero hero don give u d genui answer���������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2022
Field marshalll if u lyk browse d hall agency for employment u willl seee same tin no vacant

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Ziz123:
the time u willl seee APL flyinnn or people are been calll for training is dat u willl realize ure in nigeria

Let them know oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Ziz123:
Field marshalll if u lyk browse d hall agency for employment u willl seee same tin no vacant

And people are resuming work all the time...that reminds me of when I met one FIRS worker about recruitment. Her reply was that even they don't know when they do it, all what they will see is new faces resuming work from no where....Naija my country I hail oooo

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zulum: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Ziz123:
Even d drivers there were given APL straight to thier training in gombe

if you know it all, why asking too much questions

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Zulum:

I REPEAT DONT GO THERE TO MAKE MONEY, INSTEAD MAKE YOUR MIND TO WORK FOR YOUR COUNTRY

IF NIA TRAINING PASS MILITARY TRAINING THEN IT ALSO PASS EFCC TRAINING.

IN THAT ORG SMALL MISCONDUCT WILL DISMISS YOU, NO ROOM FOR CORRUPTION OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

IF YOU HAVE INTEGRITY THEN GO FOR IT.

GOODLUCK
Haha! Why am I thinking that you’re a staff of the EFCC trying to manipulate our minds

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2022
HonFola:
Is anything happening in NCC soon? Anybody wey get information,make he share so person go begin dey make move.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2022
If you know you want to join Efcc because you are jobless or for the fun of money, better think twice. The training ain't easy at all cause u gonna be trained by army recruits most especially and they will show u pepper, infact u might run away and any sign of indiscipline, u are out. Also know you are officially a govt property, they can call on you at any time and post to anywhere belle face and the job is risky cause u can be killed at any time due to the nature of your job.
As for those that keep complaining about been jobless on here, my advice for u is to apply for any job vacancy u see, not everyone will get a govt job, that's the bitter truth. Infact there are some private firms that pay far much better than this govt own, just that there is job security especially government. Don't waste your time crying on here about been jobless for years, when u can apply for the ones available.
Be smart, time waits for no one. My own piece of advice, if you like take it, if you like keep ignoring other private jobs just because you want "Government job" you go wait till you grow old. Gracias!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2022
The person is saying the truth, if you are caught, you are on your own.
Moha7:

Haha! Why am I thinking that you’re a staff of the EFCC trying to manipulate our minds
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoogah: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dannyhonda:
If you know you want to join Efcc because you are jobless or for the fun of money, better think twice. The training ain't easy at all cause u gonna be trained by army recruits most especially and they will show u pepper, infact u might run away and any sign of indiscipline, u are out. Also know you are officially a govt property, they can call on you at any time and post to anywhere belle face and the job is risky cause u can be killed at any time due to the nature of your job.
As for those that keep complaining about been jobless on here, my advice for u is to apply for any job vacancy u see, not everyone will get a govt job, that's the bitter truth. Infact there are some private firms that pay far much better than this govt own, just that there is job security especially government. Don't waste your time crying on here about been jobless for years, when u can apply for the ones available.
Be smart, time waits for no one. My own piece of advice, if you like take it, if you like keep ignoring other private jobs just because you want "Government job" you go wait till you grow old. Gracias!!!!
U sound funny. Are they going to redeploy Nigeria Army or other employees to efcc if not jobless graduates/youths. Those children/relatives of the elite working there, do they die during training or do u mean they did not pass through the rigorous training?
Surviving this hash administration/govt alone is equivalent to that training.
There nothing Nigerian youth cannot do. As far as u are born & brought up here. So when we get to the bridge, we cross it.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NewDelhi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
heryoub22:

Efcc cadet have never trained in jaji.
It is in ribadu cantonment. So get your facts right.
Shalom
Oga you're the one to get your facts right and stop arguing with him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrxawe: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abeg help look this matter. I have a kid bro who will be passing out from NYSC tomorrow. He was the CLO of a local government area in bayelsa state . Can adding this to his CV boost it ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oga are u joining because of the love of it or u joining because u want to enrich your pockets? Do you think it's all of them that are jobless? Some actually dies while some run away but u won't hear unless an insider tells u.
You know what, do what u so wish, I just made an advice, it's left for u to take it or dump it. Not a do or die thing, there is no trophy for sufferhead.
This statement u made "Surviving this hash administration/govt alone is equivalent to that training" simply means u haven't faced any training yet that's why it's very easy to say, I would have said a lot but it will turn to argument and presently I don't need that at the moment. I just dropped my own advice, and I don't need u to agree cause we are human.
I wish you all the best in your journey smiley
HeroHero:

U sound funny. Are they going to redeploy Nigeria Army or other employees to efcc if not jobless graduates/youths. Those children/relatives of the elite working there, do they die during training or do u mean they did not pass through the rigorous training?
There nothing Nigerian youth cannot do. As far as u are born & brought up here. So when we get to the bridge, we cross it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sure
Mrxawe:
Abeg help look this matter. I have a kid bro who will be passing out from NYSC tomorrow. He was the CLO of a local government area in bayelsa state . Can adding this to his CV boost it ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
NewDelhi:

Oga you're the one to get your facts right and stop arguing with him.

Cadet detective inspector February 2020 POP Afaka NDA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebonyalhjnr(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dimjunior: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
The text says what precisely?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dannyhonda:
Oga are u joining because of the love of it or u joining because u want to enrich your pockets? Do you think it's all of them that are jobless? Some actually dies while some run away but u won't hear unless an insider tells u.
You know what, do what u so wish, I just made an advice, it's left for u to take it or dump it. Not a do or die thing, there is no trophy for sufferhead.
This statement u made "Surviving this hash administration/govt alone is equivalent to that training" simply means u haven't faced any training yet that's why it's very easy to say, I would have said a lot but it will turn to argument and presently I don't need that at the moment. I just dropped my own advice, and I don't need u to agree cause we are human.
I wish you all the best in your journey smiley
If it is really difficult or rigorous, it would have been purely by merit. They wouldn't have shared it by slot to the elite and highly connected individuals. For me if the children of the rich and politicians can survive the training every other person can still survive. As Nigeria is now, first priority of any applicant or job seeker is to make money and take care of his family. Other things are secondary.
That's why u see people traveling abroad for greener pastures, others fighting dirty to retain their positions in politics/govt while many committing fraud and diverting public funds for their personal consumption in various offices.
If people's priority is to serve genuinely, efcc former boss would have been in office till now.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mrxawe:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
ebonyalhjnr:
Who else got a text from TCN today?
I'm one of the TCN hopefuls �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebonyalhjnr(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
avsadeeq0:

I'm one of the TCN hopefuls �

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
There is something u simply don't know when it comes to the training, but no be my mouth u go hear say this person na witch my brother lol.
I agree that your first priority is to make money but joining the force for such won't end well cause u might not even enjoy it. Reason been, u tend to lose interest as time goes on. Ask any military personnel for example and there will tell u more. You can join other agency but anything related to security ain't easy and automatically u are a govt property, they can use u anyhow till the day u retire, sacked or die. Joining for the love of it dey happen but if u join for that money gangan, u tend to lose interest, try and make your research. May God help us and bless Nigeria
HeroHero:

If it is really difficult or rigorous, it would have been purely by merit. They wouldn't have shared it by slot to the elite and highly connected individuals. For me if the children of the rich and politicians can survive the training every other person can still survive. As Nigeria is now, first priority of any applicant or job seeker is to make money and take care of his family. Other things are secondary.
That's why u see people traveling abroad for greener pastures, others fighting dirty to retain their positions in politics/govt while many committing fraud and diverting public funds for their personal consumption in various offices.
If people's priority is to serve genuinely, efcc former boss would have been in office till now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
HeroHero:

nice reply....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heryoub22(m), Donwizbro(m), Mikkyjay17(m), Julieet, Moh99, SINJEL, Success1930, DearAminu and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.