Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228588 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
asshuaiby:

If it's posted public, can you please avail us the screenshot or the link to where he posted it? Thanks

They are 7 sef

He sent it to our WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mohit007:
My sibling was called to pick her APL tomorrow inshaAllah.. Just chill a little for documentation, cbn have the funds to contain anybody with APL. Goodluck while you await

Mohit007:

My family has claimed the 2 slots, unless, their Boss gives me 3 slots

Mohit007:

Boss, i no de sell slot o, my family member plenty.. If i ask a friend and he get di slot, i'll inform d forum

This man right here is a motivation to me.
Here is someone who places a premium on family. This is how families grow, by helping each other to rise. This is the kind of people we should all pray to have in our family, not the ones that will use the opportunities they have to further enrich themselves or curry favours from those in power.
Yaa Allah, I beseech You to place me in a position where I can be able to lift up the people around me.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adams123: 12:59am On Aug 15, 2022
asshuaiby:

Wow. A rep wants to sell a slot.

Not so. A rep gave d slot to his friend, is d friend that wants to sell it. According to the info bf me which I don't know it authenticity.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adams123: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Hussen24:

Now you are talking. Hajj commision is a nice place. There are a lot of benefits u will apart from salary But what is the asking price?

He will collect 1m first before paying the remaining unknown balance when salary starts coming
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2022
asshuaiby:

If it's posted public, can you please avail us the screenshot or the link to where he posted it? Thanks
If they got which ministry were they posted to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
My sibling was called to pick her APL tomorrow inshaAllah.. Just chill a little for documentation, cbn have the funds to contain anybody with APL. Goodluck while you await

Abeg look my side too grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 2:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

P.A said that was a scam and things will materialize in sept/oct inshaAllah
Please any info on FFS replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 3:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations. Success in your new role.[i][/i]
Balaking:
cbn

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2022
FG sacks 23 workers with fake employment letters

FG sacks 23 workers with fake employment letters
No fewer than 23 ghost workers have been uncovered in the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in Abuja, Ugamatv has learnt.

The Federal Civil Service Commission discovered the civil servants whose employment letters were discovered to be fake.

It has therefore ordered that the affected persons be disengaged from service.

Ugamatv reports that the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan, has been lamenting the presence of fake civil servants in the nation’s Ministries, Departments and Agencies since the beginning of her tenure.

Last week, Ugamatv reported how a civil servant in the ministry, Richard Oghenerhoro, reported the presence of ghost workers in the ministry.

The panel set up within the ministry on the matter had recommended sanctions for the whistleblower for breaching public service rules.

Our correspondent, on Sunday, obtained copies of some letters from the FCSC and the ministry which confirmed the presence of civil servants with fake employment letters.

In one of the letters dated May 9, 2022, the Director of Recruitment, FCSC, Ibrahim Anjugu, directed the ministry’s Permanent Secretary, to ensure that the 23 ghost workers are disengaged immediately.

Copies of the letter were also sent to the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Office of the Accountant General of the Federation and Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.

The letter read, “Following the service-wide verification exercise conducted by the commission for officers recruited from 2013-2020, the appointment of the following officers of your ministry were found to be fake.

These individuals, who have been holding office illegally because their appointment letters are fake, are to be relieved of their duties and to return any government property or properties in their possession immediately.”

An analysis of the list of the affected persons attached showed that 14 of them are in the Works Department while nine are in the Housing Department.

In a follow-up letter addressed to the ministry, dated July 25, 2022, the commission’s Deputy Director, Recruitment, Mayen Gajere, noted that the FCSC had yet to receive a compliance note on the earlier directive that the affected persons be disengaged from service.

Gajere wrote, “I am directed to refer to our earlier letter No. FC,3098/S.203/94 dated May 9, 2022 on the above subject and remind you that the commission is yet to receive your compliance to the directive contained in the above referenced letter.

Consequently, you are by this letter requested to submit your response on or before Friday, July 29, 2022.”

The ministry’s Director, Recruitment, Aliyu Abdullahi, thereafter issued a directive dated August 9, 2022, which stated, “I am directed to bring to your notice the content of the attached letters with Reference No FC.2039/S.122/1/108 dated July 25, 2022 and Ref. No 3098/Ss.203/94 of May 9, 2022 respectively and to inform you that the officers whose names were listed in the attached letters were found to have fake appointment letters.

“Accordingly, the affected departments are hereby directed to relieve the affected officers of their duties and to ensure that they return all government properties in their possession.”

When our correspondent contacted the ministry’s Director, Press and Public Relations, Blessing Lere-Adams, to find out if the ghost workers had been disengaged, she said she could not readily confirm the details.

“I can’t confirm that as I would have to talk to the Director, Human Resource Management to confirm all the necessary details,” she said.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2022
ladyKcy:

Hello sir,

Please do you know if anything is going on underground in Customs as regards APL and documentation?

No, mostly the custom stuff is a scam be careful as far as you are not officially shortlisted

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2022
adams123:

He will collect 1m first before paying the remaining unknown balance when salary starts coming
Don't pay more than 1m please Nd don't make payment before being captured to avoid story that touch

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2022
francisobiabo:

@Mohit007, please any update on firs APL?
Thank you
Same answer i gave you on mail stands. Stop asking too much, pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HitlerGaddafi: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2022
naijainstinct:
but you kept quiet since last week and only deemed it fit to mention it now that it's an open secret. Permit me to say "you are wicked".
They are many of them like that on this thread. Ignoring others plea for help but will be seeking help from another person. Naso life suppose be? One person I'll call out is Hussen24, I know you will try to defend yourself with flimsy excuses. They guy get former immigration service boss Babandede's pikin number. I beg am tire, sent emails to him he just dey ignore. I don't need the number again tho so don't come here and defend rubbish. It's just painful that people who would be seeking one form of help from others are not in any way willing to help another person. It's just selfishness.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2022
I hope INEC is not trying to discard the mass recruitment. It's been long.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks
Mohit007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

What was the answer you gave him on mail? Please share it with us. FIRS ooooo...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2022
NdanaBusu:

What was the answer you gave him on mail? Please share it with us. FIRS ooooo...
I submitted a CV 3days ago. i.e APL is close, cause i don't submit when it's not near, my superior don't like delay.
Happy new working day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2022
all these people that know people that gives job or connect you to job how do you guyz meet these people. please let someone here connect me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dallash5: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
I submitted a CV 3days ago. i.e APL is close, cause i don't submit when it's not near, my superior don't like delay.
Happy new working day.

Good morning Mr Mohit. I sent you a mail. Can you reply please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
WHICH OF THE AGENCY IS FED. CHARACTER COMM. COLLECTING CVs FOR, or it's just the org that is recruiting? I may get a slot for somebody in here if i have legit info. Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
WHICH OF THE AGENCY IS FED. CHARACTER COMM. COLLECTING CVs FOR, or it's just the org that is recruiting? I may get a slot for somebody in here if i have legit info. Thanks

The org
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Boss i sent you a mail
Mohit007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Please help me secure a job mr Mohit007
Mohit007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2022
I have no information. Please help a brother i need the slot
Mohit007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
asshuaiby:

The org
ONCE I SUCCESSFULLY SECURE SLOT, I'LL NOTIFY Y'ALL, inshaAllah..

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AJCA: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

No power can sack you in FG, unless you misbehave plenty times. Mind you, once you've start work in a FG org, that man can't reverse ur appointment. You can only sack anyhow if it's private sectors... That MAN just scaring u guys cos of ur no knwledge abt FG workplaces.

Oh wow, I see, thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saleeem: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2022
viktor1991:

@Hussen24, @Mohit007 and others, please what's the latest on NASRDA? Inside sources confirmed that APLs are ready for replacement. Do you guys have a clearer idea on the matter? I heard the death of the former DG affected the process

I heard they have an embargo from a reliable source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bribri: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Walai na God go show us mercy.Fams I need a job in the shipping industry (import/export). I am trying to relaunch my career there, though I do have experience in haulage (road logistics). Am also open to internship. Pls help s brother. Thanks
Nichotivity1:

All the time I hear "contact ur plug", I begin to wonder if there is no hope for ppl like us in places like CBN and NIA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Morning guys, any update on nysc?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.