Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6233032 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
carsprayer:
Guys please at what stage do MDAs compile names for those to be employed? is it after all the approval has been gotten?

someone collected my CV last week and said they are compiling names. does it mean APL is close ? He was talking about compliance certificate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blksaliyu:

Nobody seems to know about NCC anymore.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Miagro:
NCC has shared apls..dont knw if they are still giving out
Not all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
ddugeri:

Mohit watsapp?? Can u kindly help us confirm what's happening in Nasrda Its taking longer than expected
A minister sent in her list last week so I guess something is cooking in there.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
Not all.
Plss Mohit007 do u have any info about NNRA??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Miagro:

Plss Mohit007 do u have any info about NNRA??
No Sir/Ma. The people whom you know that has received NCC APL, what is their discipline?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

Was tellin you i don't connect outside North people like that. The only person i did appreciate was Former FIRS Chair. Goto your state Liasson office in Abuja every Monday or Tues, you can be too lucky.
Oga mohitoo7 please can you help me with with firs DG/raw material boss contact. T for thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
No Sir/Ma. The people whom you know that has received NCC APL, what is their discipline?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musa2018(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
sodiq42:

How sure re you about this information?

Thank you for this wonderful information!
Pls what stage is it? Compilation of final shortlist or Screening @ FFS
Thanks once again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
carsprayer:
Guys please at what stage do MDAs compile names for those to be employed? is it after all the approval has been gotten?

someone collected my CV last week and said they are compiling names. does it mean APL is close ? He was talking about compliance certificate
Sometimes, names will be compiled while waiting for approval. Some agencies receive CVs months even before approval. Then when approval is granted, they will add final touches to favour top people in government. But then, there are replacements and fresh recruitments. Some agencies carry out replacement internally without necessarily seeking approval especially if the number to be taken is very small.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Miagro:

The one i have seen was bachelor of science information technology..got it on friday
They're the 1st batches. Ncc hav about 21 departments, don't forget

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aboosadiq:

Oga mohitoo7 please can you help me with with firs DG/raw material boss contact. T for thanks
Sorry boss. I dont hav o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
They're the 1st batches. Ncc hav about 21 departments, don't forget
Okayy…that means more apls will be shared in the coming days…best of luck to all the ncc hopefuls in the house

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please do you or anyone know the state liasson offices for kano and sokoto states?
Mohit007:

Was tellin you i don't connect outside North people like that. The only person i did appreciate was Former FIRS Chair. Goto your state Liasson office in Abuja every Monday or Tues, you can be too lucky.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
viktor1991:

Sometimes, names will be compiled while waiting for approval. Some agencies receive CVs months even before approval. Then when approval is granted, they will add final touches to favour top people in government. But then, there are replacements and fresh recruitments. Some agencies carry out replacement internally without necessarily seeking approval especially if the number to be taken is very small.
Ay what stage will u place NASRDA??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by knicks231: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

can i get a confidential copy of anyone who has received the NCC APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Miagro:

Okayy…that means more apls will be shared in the coming days…best of luck to all the ncc hopefuls in the house
amiin amiin!... No cause trouble with that kain statement again o!gringrin they normally starts with their main course and other science related before Admins and others. Goodluck to NCC hopeful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Babawo101:
Please do you or anyone know the state liasson offices for kano and sokoto states?
Before you get to Abj> download an online taxi app called "bolt">Reg ur selft and make an order to get you to your destination. It won't cost more than 2k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mukzahra:
Ay what stage will u place NASRDA??
Replacement is a done deal. I think about 100 plus. I don't know for the fresh recruitment due to approval.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
knicks231:

It's no longer confidential once shared.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ncchopeful:

It's no longer confidential once shared.
The NCC hopefuls should be prayerful cos the whole process was highly secretive and competitive. 90% of staff both junior n senior don’t seem to know about any APL distribution.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
viktor1991:

Replacement is a done deal. I think about 100 plus. I don't know for the fresh recruitment due to approval.
but i think no body has been captured though some persons with Apl(fake n genuine) for a very long time now.. pls kindly reply my mail.. Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
amiin amiin!... No cause trouble with that kain statement again o!gringrin they normally starts with their main course and other science related before Admins and others. Goodluck to NCC hopeful

oga sir,any update on DSS bsc/Hnd to be precise pls

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
For Naic hopefuls brace up and stay tuned to ur contacts for something good is around the corner sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hopefullyy:
but i think no body has been captured though some persons with Apl(fake n genuine) for a very long time now.. pls kindly reply my mail.. Thanks for the update boss
The APL hasn't been shared. What is keeping it is what we do not know at the moment though. I've replied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xrayfab: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
I still they beg oh, please the top oga's for this forum. Please if you get sure plug for WAEC abeg help me. Abeg oh abeg oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Source within..

SON incoming by Late Sept/Oct.

Presssss your connect..

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
knicks231:

Pls, this is too risky !!!. You got the info go ahead and press your connect.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Someone should help me with minister of transportation and DG NIMASA phone numbers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Any latest on NSCDC replacement and Immigration?
Mohit007:
Before you get to Abj> download an online taxi app called "bolt">Reg ur selft and make an order to get you to your destination. It won't cost more than 2k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by knicks231: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Firmjudge:

Pls, this is too risky !!!. You got the info go ahead and press your connect.

My connect said no employment going on last month, i want to clear his doubt.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mshehu212: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please any news on Raw material apl letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), Classiqtech, Tusoft and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.