Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259621 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Bribri:
Walai na God go show us mercy.Fams I need a job in the shipping industry (import/export). I am trying to relaunch my career there, though I do have experience in haulage (road logistics). Am also open to internship. Pls help s brother. Thanks
CONNECTIONS COMES FROM GOD THROUGH PRAYERS, DOING GOOD AND, GIVING CHARITIES. GOD'LL THEN PAVE WAYS.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Saleeem:

I heard they have an embargo from a reliable source
Embargo was on general recruitment but FCC will give approval soon or may have done so already. I was talking about replacement which takes place before recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bribri: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
You couldn't have said it better if you are a man of faith. Thanks.
Mohit007:

CONNECTIONS COMES FROM GOD THROUGH PRAYERS, DOING GOOD AND, GIVING CHARITIES. GOD'LL THEN PAVE WAYS.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
I submitted a CV 3days ago. i.e APL is close, cause i don't submit when it's not near, my superior don't like delay.
Happy new working day.
Which agency is that please where u submitted CV 3 days ago?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saleeem: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2022
viktor1991:

Embargo was on general recruitment but FCC will give approval soon or may have done so already. I was talking about replacement which takes place before recruitment.

Oh ok.
Sent you an email. Pls reply let’s talk more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Bribri:
You couldn't have said it better if you are a man of faith. Thanks.
Prayers gets you to know more high-personalities

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Generaloluseye:
Good pm everyone. Pls I need the number of the federal character commissioner representing *Ekiti* State. If you have it, kindly give me.

Thanks.

Pls help with this.

@mohit007
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Saleeem:

Oh ok.
Sent you an email. Pls reply let’s talk more
I already did bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kate4Christ: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Fahycode:

Yeah is true oo

6 people got the apl last week
Pls wen will they start documentation n capturing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Generaloluseye:

Pls help with this.
@mohit007
I don't understand yoruba o! grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Kate4Christ:

Pls wen will they start documentation n capturing

You sounded as if you have collected
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kate4Christ: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Fahycode:

They are 7 sef

He sent it to our WhatsApp group
pls can u help me to confirm when they will do documentation n capturing cos I was given my letter since Dec 21 n nothing has happened

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kate4Christ: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2022
asshuaiby:

You sounded as if you have collected
yes since Dec n I do ask d house cos I was new in d system
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

I don't understand yoruba o! grin
My good Oga, good morning sir. Been trying calling you but your number is switched off. Please don't forget your boy sir. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Kate4Christ:
pls can u help me to confirm when they will do documentation n capturing cos I was given my letter since Dec 21 n nothing has happened

Wow. Since December? This is strange to me cos I thought there has been embargo on FCSC employment. But may I ask if it's level 8 upward?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2022
PrinceFola:
My good Oga, good morning sir. Been trying calling you but your number is switched off. Please don't forget your boy sir. Thanks
Phone got stolen, some weeks back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2022
adams123:

Not so. A rep gave d slot to his friend, is d friend that wants to sell it. According to the info bf me which I don't know it authenticity.

They dash person slot, make he bring unemployed someone close to him, he is trying to sell it for millions and that person will have someone in dare need of job around him o.

Shey una dey see ba?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Null
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hussen24:

Correct 100%. After seeing your information I Contacted a particular reps and He told me his own slots will get their APLs on Tuesday.
Bro link me up with ur connect na , am ready to pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
which Federal Hospital is recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
I submitted a CV 3days ago. i.e APL is close, cause i don't submit when it's not near, my superior don't like delay.
Happy new working day.
Bro Incase u have any connect who is ready to sell his slot hallo me abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

Phone got stolen, some weeks back.
Haaaaaaaaa! Sorry about that boss...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Which organisation is that?
theguvn0r:
Pls any update on the secretive three letter word organization? I heard they sent sms to people, I’m wondering if the process is over or we should still hope.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
theguvn0r:
Pls any update on the secretive three letter word organization? I heard they sent sms to people, I’m wondering if the process is over or we should still hope.
which organization is that you can send me email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Null
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
theguvn0r:

Yes they did and they ain't done with the process.
Reliable source from this 3LW Agency said to be hopeful for the next batch still in this year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Firmjudge:

Yes they did and they ain't done with the process.
Reliable source from this 3LW Agency said to be hopeful for the next batch still in this year.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kate4Christ:
where?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
carsprayer:
Modibbo Adama University teaching hospital Yola
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by citizenjim: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Xboy1993:

Modibbo Adama University teaching hospital Yola
Please any information on recruitment in Kogi state civil service 2022?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by citizenjim: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
carsprayer:
Please any information on recruitment in Kogi state civil service 2022?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ministry of the other Gender Affair.

Press your connect for Junior Cadre Position (7 below). Things are flying ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RANGO23(m), Mohisah, RickyJesus, Beeyouu, Splendblex(f), Jamodeen95(m), shobroy10(m), orgnite(m), Slimkkkk, Hisgrace0001, Prince806(m), Patrickflames, Moniter0, Mubibond(m), Malikey, obinnanelson04, Towma(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.