Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232522 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you. I am in abuja already i am driving to the address. I want to be sure where i will be going to. Help me with the address please.
Mohit007:
Before you get to Abj> download an online taxi app called "bolt">Reg ur selft and make an order to get you to your destination. It won't cost more than 2k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
avsadeeq0:
Someone should help me with minister of transportation and DG NIMASA phone numbers

How much you go pay for this? grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
WHICH OF THE AGENCY IS FED. CHARACTER COMM. COLLECTING CVs FOR, or it's just the org that is recruiting? I may get a slot for somebody in here if i have legit info. Thanks

They're currently collecting CV for railway, and one research institute in the south west.

I was there when Taraba commissioner asked a fellow commissioner for CV on Friday

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=115633152][/quote]
UBA is not what you used to know.
The package is ok now. ET grade now is above 200k.
SET is over 300k.
If you are getting an offer as a core staff and not contract kindly grab it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sakobaba(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
I need job. I will appreciate anyone that can take Mee out of this joblessness. Call/WhatsApp 09014459806
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thoseen21(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2022
xrayfab:
I still they beg oh, please the top oga's for this forum. Please if you get sure plug for WAEC abeg help me. Abeg oh abeg oh
pls were you invited for the test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xrayfab: 12:31am On Aug 16, 2022
thoseen21:
pls were you invited for the test

Not interview, but for CBT. I know taken CBT is not the end, even if you pass and you don't have strong connect, it will disappear right before ur eyes. It has happened to me before Twice. Both Customs and NSCDC but when they brought out their list we all saw different names. I knew upto 6 persons that were present on the CBT of this paramilitary CBT and even my state WhatsApp group for those that went for the CBT, imagine none of them were in the list sent out for documentation. It's unbelievable but I am a living witness to this. Everyone of us had to exit the group quietly. I don't want this to happen again to me and that's why I am begging the oga's that have sure plugs to help me out. It's when you experience this, that's when u will understand how frustrating it is. It's depressing.....

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxcy35: 1:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Abeg if you get i am interested too. Thank you quote author=avsadeeq0 post=115739311]Someone should help me with minister of transportation and DG NIMASA phone numbers [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 1:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Assalamualaikum Mr Mohit007, pls any information on NERC recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 3:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Mulas:
For Naic hopefuls brace up and stay tuned to ur contacts for something good is around the corner sooner than later.
Oh God favour me, i submitted CV there last year and didn't know anyone to follow-up for me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Dtish:

They're currently collecting CV for railway, and one research institute in the south west.

I was there when Taraba commissioner asked a fellow commissioner for CV on Friday
Okay mate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigerian Railway Cooperation is recruiting... I heard the salary is poor. I don't know how much.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Firmjudge:
Source within..

SON incoming by Late Sept/Oct.

Presssss your connect..
Pls can u link me up with ur connect? Would pay if required.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Success1930:
Nigerian Railway Cooperation is recruiting... I heard the salary is poor. I don't know how much.
Do you know how much the agency could generate through rail transport once they link up to 11 inter-state? Thats hell of a bloc money. They made 300mil within abj-kad in 3months. They is a pending review of salary and othe benefits;insurance, security allowance etc

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:
Do you know how much the agency could generate through rail transport once they link up to 11 inter-state? Thats hell of a bloc money. They made 300mil within abj-kad in 3months. They is a pending review of salary and othe benefits;insurance, security allowance etc

But do you know how much they pay at the moment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Lawalabiodun post=115746953]

Good morning Sir, please I am a graduate of Transport Management, please can you assist me with the Nigeria Railway Cooperation job, please I would be forever grateful, thanks as I await your favourable response Sir.

Good. I don't have such power to help you... I can only tell you Wat to do... I guess u graduated from FUTA, FUTO or LASU coz those are the institution that offers Transport Management Technology.. I pray God favour u greatly

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Maameer99:

How much you go pay for this? grin
Oga ameer help ur brother na kun kwace mana TCN ya induction din

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

Good morning Sir, please I am a graduate of Transport Management, please can you assist me with the Nigeria Railway Cooperation job, please I would be forever grateful, thanks as I await your favourable response Sir.

Good morning boss,
I wish I have such influence to help you. I was there to seek help too when I got the info and I decided to share.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Dtish:

Good morning boss,
I wish I have such influence to help you. I was there to seek help too when I got the info and I decided to share.

Thanks Sir, I so much appreciate your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Success1930:

But do you know how much they pay at the moment?
100K+ after deduction. Work no be by salary. If u hear CBN salary u no go gree go der at all.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:
100K+ after deduction. Work no be by salary. If u hear CBN salary u no go gree go der at all.

Thanks... But no other benefit?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:

Noted

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Gboy1026:
Pls can u link me up with ur connect? Would pay if required.

Bros. Someone within told me.. she doesn't have the strength to pull anything for her siblings or even me.

I really wish you well man as all of us are just trying to hang on some-else's shoulder.

Fast, Pray and Keep asking people everyday if they can help you. No go keep mute o.

God bless your Hussle man.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Success1930:

The best thing is to get one first and then keep looking forward. That's if you don't have anything at hand already.

Humility is a big thing man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:
Okay mate.
Assalamualaikum Oga Mohit007, don Allah answer me. Any info on NERC recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:

@mohit007 please how much is CBN salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Firmjudge post=115749951]

The best thing is to get one first and then keep looking forward. That's if you don't have anything at hand already.

Humility is a big thing man.

Some people are actually looking for greener pastures... In this harsh economy situation.. God should Pls favour us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tunexdavo(m), Ziggyzigzag, Mhdlmn, Timberwolves(m), emmyniftyyem and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.