Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232057 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2022
shankara7:
Pls which agency is that?
Nbais
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=dayo2hot post=115750562]It's funny how some FCC commissioners are not ready to help.. I received this from one of the FCC commissioners after told him about Railway recruitment.

"Go and apply and when you are called for interview, you let me know. Pls read my previous response and stop telling me to get job for you. FCC is not a recruiting agency unlike FCSC. Kindly note for the final time. "

This is not good at all. He has the power and ability to help but not ready to help. Don't give up brother. Ur time will surely come

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
dayo2hot:
It's funny how some FCC commissioners are not ready to help.. I received this from one of the FCC commissioners after told him about Railway recruitment.

"Go and apply and when you are called for interview, you let me know. Pls read my previous response and stop telling me to get job for you. FCC is not a recruiting agency unlike FCSC. Kindly note for the final time. "
Pray for God's favour ouer them, befnre you tender any request. Depression or stress get them to be angry with someone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Firmjudge:

Bros. Someone within told me.. she doesn't have the strength to pull anything for her siblings or even me.

I really wish you well man as all of us are just trying to hang on some-else's shoulder.

Fast, Pray and Keep asking people everyday if they can help you. No go keep mute o. Thank you bro

God bless your Hussle man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Please anyone with info regarding to digital bridge institution (DBI)?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=115750829][/quote]

Thank you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:
Pray for God's favour ouer them, before you tender any request. Depression or stress get them to be angry with someone.

Alright, thank you so much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Success1930:

Thanks... But no other benefit?

It's 59k for entry level no other allowances apart from 13th month which is 50% sometimes 80% of the 59k, level 9 is 68k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
dayo2hot:
It's funny how some FCC commissioners are not ready to help.. I received this from one of the FCC commissioners after told him about Railway recruitment.

Book of Luke 18:2-5
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
HeroHero:

Book of Luke 18:2-5

You mean, He should keep doing it?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mhdlmn: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Anyone got offers for sale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saleeem: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2022
INFORMATION

Are you from Ogoniland, 18 years and above? Here is an opportunity for you to be trained in Mechatronics, Creative Arts, Aviation or Seafaring, under the Livelihood Programme of Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Project.

Apply via hyprep.gov.ng/livelihood-pro…

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
What is the salary scale of National Center for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons? NCCSALW

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Please what’s the salary for NSITF currently
And do you know if they’re recruiting soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Firmjudge:
Source within..

SON incoming by Late Sept/Oct.

Presssss your connect..

Please can we talk about SON dis is my email rukytimta1995@gmail.com im not using the one I register dats y thanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please any update regarding NSCDC replacement? What is the update on DSS graduate recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
For those of us that have info concerning Railway Recruitment, do they have a site where we can apply or they are just collecting cvs?
Please if there is, someone should me with the site.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
I thought they have influence to get you job in any agency or ministry

Dtish:

They're currently collecting CV for railway, and one research institute in the south west.

I was there when Taraba commissioner asked a fellow commissioner for CV on Friday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lutie20:

Please can we talk about SON dis is my email rukytimta1995@gmail.com im not using the one I register dats y thanx

Ma, to be frank with you. The person I know can't even help anyone including her siblings.

However, she's only privileged to this infor because she works there and she passed the info directly to me to do anything i can if i have connect.

She actually overhead two directors discussing same. I hope you understand?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
gr8femfred:

I thought they have influence to get you job in any agency or ministry

They do have influence to some extent. But those slots they get at intervals are for their Family and Governors... Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mohit007:
100K+ after deduction. Work no be by salary. If u hear CBN salary u no go gree go der at all.

Sir Mohit007 I heard CBN is less than 220k is it true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please kindly drop ur email address, I have an enquiry to make please
jayslim7:

NDIC offer letter dropping soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hussen24:
I heard so too, may they release d name soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
dayo2hot:

What state?. I plan to send the one for my state SMS.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
oluwaT1st:
Please kindly drop ur email address, I have an enquiry to make please

Any new information on NDIC letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
As at last week Jayslim7 said Apls would be dropping soon, I don't know if he has an update regarding that
jabrill:

Any new information on NDIC letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
knicks231:

can i get a confidential copy of anyone who has received the NCC APL
D.G NCC DENIED THAT THEY'RE GIVING OUT APLs.. WAS WITH HIM EARLIER.. I DONE TAYA FOR NEWS WITHOUT AUTHENTICITY.... KINDLY POST A PROOF THAT IT'S TRUE(APLs shared).. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wow... So we still get hope? cry. Sigh... Thanks for the update boss

Mohit007:
D.G NCC DENIED THAT THEY'RE GIVING OUT APLs.. WAS WITH HIM EARLIER.. I DONE TAYA FOR NEWS WITHOUT AUTHENTICITY.... KINDLY POST A PROOF THAT IT'S TRUE(APLs shared).. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
dicksononline:
Wow... So we still get hope? cry. Sigh... Thanks for the update boss

HE WAS SOMEHOW ANGRY AND SAID PEOPLE HAD CALLED SAYING THEY SAW PEOPLE WITH APLs, Even SGF & 2 Senators called him with anger... If u have any Apl kindly post or tel me to mail u for secrecy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by herlonso: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello everyone, please is the CUSTOMS supplementary recruitment exam genuine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, Alfredd16, Fadeshewa301, Teeqee(m), Prince806(m), berbs, Rems20(m), Hannahsandra, Daolowu and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.