Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6218455 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thekeeper(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
ussy09:

if u r truly serious about buying and compensating, send me a mail usmankabiru17@gmail.com
let me have your digits pls ,my friend needs a slot..I sent a message to your email, pls check.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Runtown07: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls who know the package/ salary of experienced b.sc holder in icpc or b.sc entry level 08.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achiever1991: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
badmajor:
Plsssss is it possible I submit my CV at NAICOM.?
How can one apply for this job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achiever1991: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bconsortium:
NIWA Tetfund NAICOM Efcc NNRA But you must have long leg oo
How can one apply for these jobs pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHNAYAJO: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls Anybody with NCAA entry level salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
What pains me is coming to this space and seeing peeps asking about salary range and all, making you feel sad coz you've got nobody to assist, no cash for slot purchase, and not even in Abuja...

This kind thing dey kill shaaa cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
My first regret mail for 2020. All these companies and experience.
Is it not somewhere we'll start and get these so called experience? undecided

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Diogo2019: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good evening all
Have anyone gone to submit his/her CV in regards to efcc opening??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some of us don't have people to assist, it's called HOPE
CBNwords:
What pains me is coming to this space and seeing peeps asking about salary range and all, making you feel sad coz you've got nobody to assist, no cash for slot purchase, and not even in Abuja...

This kind thing dey kill shaaa cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
NekkyCee:
Some of us don't have people to assist, it's called HOPE

True, that's what keeps us going...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Abusule007:
My first regret mail for 2020. All these companies and experience.
Is it not somewhere we'll start and get these so called experience? undecided

Without even interview Dey are rejecting hmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Whiterose21:

Please is Tetfund still recruiting?
Somehow!
Try to visit their office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please is Tetfund still recruiting?

Thanks so much sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Burchester:

Without even interview Dey are rejecting hmm
Because i didn't meet up with the minimum years of experience required undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
If you are in Onne in River State, OGFZA will start receiving CV in a week time.

Remember connection still play a major role.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
TammyAnybody:
If you are in Onne in River State, OGFZA will start receiving CV in a week time.

Welcome back bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please am new Here
Thank God I find myself here.
How do I apply for all this jobs since I am far from Abuja, who will help a brother?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
NIWA
Tetfund
NAICOM
Efcc
NNRA
But you must have long leg oo

Can you assist me to submit my CV.I Will be very grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
*Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)* is recruiting to fill various positions in the commission.

Available Positions:

• Detective Assistant
• Detective Inspectors
• Detective Superintendent

*Qualifications:* SSCE - OND - NCE - HND - Bachelor's Degree or other equivalent qualifications

Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross river, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT | Nigeria

*Application Deadline:* January 22, 2020.

*>>> VISIT HERE FOR FULL DETAILS:*
https://www.intelregion.com/jobs/2020-nationwide-recruitment-at-the-economic-and-financial-crimes-commission-efcc/

*NOTE:* Application is FREE.

_*Share THIS to groups of friends and family, you may not know who this can help*_
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by funke101(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Runtown07:
Pls who know the package/ salary of experienced b.sc holder in icpc or b.sc entry level 08.

Pls can someone help out with this? I am interested in knowing ICPC pay package as well. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
SHNAYAJO:
Pls Anybody with NCAA entry level salary

Hmm, my people are here. I have been trying the agency. Let's talk bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please guys any useful info about how to get a job in the following agencies.. Accident Investigation Bureau, Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, Defence Space Administration. People have been telling me my legs must be long.. pls anybody that can help me out.
Pls if you have a strong connection help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Correcto: 2:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Hello, please I will to inquire if a Nigcomsat worker is also a federal worker. Please I need information on this urgently
sadiktofa:
Nigerian communication satellite ltd NigComSat 120k entry level degree
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 4:02am On Jan 20, 2020
pls any information on when SEC will start receiving cv's?
TammyAnybody:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Correcto:
Hello, please I will to inquire if a Nigcomsat worker is also a federal worker. Please I need information on this urgently

Yess they're federal workers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tblackE61(m): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2020
ademmy102:

The salary for level 8 step2 under ministry of education is 62k

Does this exclude other allawance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tblackE61(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2020
CBNwords:

Hmm, this is similar to delta state govt too. Thought federal should be higher

My brother e tire me sef
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alexvic12: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Good morning guys. Please how do I address my application letter to the EFCC Abuja Zonal Office?
I'm about submitting but I don't know the particular address to use.

Also, will I address it to the Chairman or some other designated officer?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tdarry: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Kesteem:
there is two slot on FIRS. one has been taking...was paid for. the other slot if you are capable of paying 2m for it, send me a mail. pls don't quote me...I don't won't distractions on this thread. just click my username name and send a mail. it is 100% safe and guaranteed. I would have gone for it but I don't have 2m. If you don't get your appointment later, the 2m would be returned to you.

shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2020
tblackE61:

Does this exclude other allawance

Yes... Allowance inclusive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Kesteem:
there is two slot on FIRS. one has been taking...was paid for. the other slot if you are capable of paying 2m for it, send me a mail. pls don't quote me...I don't won't distractions on this thread. just click my username name and send a mail. it is 100% safe and guaranteed. I would have gone for it but I don't have 2m. If you don't get your appointment later, the 2m would be returned to you.
Bet9ja scammers don upgrade their work enter here grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, Konne, OOSmilling(m), Alfredd16, leeking(m), Sultan8, Classiqtech and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.