Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260422 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Kesteem:
there is two slot on FIRS. one has been taking...was paid for. the other slot if you are capable of paying 2m for it, send me a mail. pls don't quote me...I don't won't distractions on this thread. just click my username name and send a mail. it is 100% safe and guaranteed. I would have gone for it but I don't have 2m. If you don't get your appointment later, the 2m would be returned to you.

Definitely a scam only a fool would fall for this. A whole 2m make una dey fear God o

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Ustec:

Bet9ja scammers don upgrade their work enter here grin
because u no get money to pay lols.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2020
DonDemu:
*Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)* is recruiting to fill various positions in the commission.

Available Positions:

• Detective Assistant
• Detective Inspectors
• Detective Superintendent

*Qualifications:* SSCE - OND - NCE - HND - Bachelor's Degree or other equivalent qualifications

Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross river, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT | Nigeria

*Application Deadline:* January 22, 2020.

*>>> VISIT HERE FOR FULL DETAILS:*
https://www.intelregion.com/jobs/2020-nationwide-recruitment-at-the-economic-and-financial-crimes-commission-efcc/

*NOTE:* Application is FREE.

_*Share THIS to groups of friends and family, you may not know who this can help*_
how do one apply for this efcc job since it isnt online application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadiktofa(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2020
They are under the federal ministry of communication and digital economy
Correcto:
Hello, please I will to inquire if a Nigcomsat worker is also a federal worker. Please I need information on this urgently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Honestguy13577:

Hmm, my people are here. I have been trying the agency. Let's talk bro.
can u connect one to a job even if it means paying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Godrocks:
can u connect one to a job even if it means paying

I am also looking for job too ni ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Correcto: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks
sadiktofa:
They are under the federal ministry of communication and digital economy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Kesteem:
there is two slot on FIRS. one has been taking...was paid for. the other slot if you are capable of paying 2m for it, send me a mail. pls don't quote me...I don't won't distractions on this thread. just click my username name and send a mail. it is 100% safe and guaranteed. I would have gone for it but I don't have 2m. If you don't get your appointment later, the 2m would be returned to you.

You are a thief. Barbeach is your portion if you don't stop this

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Godrocks:
how do one apply for this efcc job since it isnt online application?
You submit CV to your Zonal Director
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhdmashi: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Modikko:
Is there any news about NAICOM??
please i am asking too, any news about NAICOM since after the test we didn't hear anything from
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhdmashi: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2020
EngrBriggs:
For those who wrote NAICOM test, APL distribution shouldnt exceed next month. The waiver the commission got for the recruitment elapses this month. Therefore, the recruitment process will be fast-tracked. Press the necessary buttons NOW.

For those asking about NSPMC....it's at Garki II.....opposite FCT Police Command. After OAGF. I'm not sure they will collect your CV though except when attached with a recommendation.

Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission.....loading. You can submit your CV.
please any news about NAICOM again,since after the test Last nothing from them again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Runtown07: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2020
TammyAnybody:
If you are in Onne in River State, OGFZA will start receiving CV in a week time.
pls quote the full meaning of OGFZA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Generaloluseye:

You are a thief. Barbeach is your portion if you don't stop this
am I not the one that reported mudi here as scammer with my screenshot. some people mumu allahquah. that's why I said don't quote me so that this thread won't be derailed. I don't just want to reveal more detail about this job. if you don't have money to buy, don't call it a scam except from those who have contacted me..just waka pass let's keep this thread clean and moving.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
dyydxx:

Definitely a scam only a fool would fall for this. A whole 2 make una dey fear God o

He may be saying the truth and he might also be a scammer but i know of someone that paid 2.5million last December. Infact, na rush dem rush the slot.

Na God go connect all of us looking HELP in this country of ours.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leadborn: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Runtown07:
pls quote the full meaning of OGFZA

Oga so you want him to go through the pain of baby sitting you by posting the full meaning of something you can easily check up on google? Let's be mindful, please.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
leadborn:

Oga so you want him to go through the pain of baby sitting you by posting the full meaning of something you can easily check up on google? Let's be mindful, please.

Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority, Onne

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
How much a civil servant GL8 under the federal ministry of education received after minimum wage?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
About service, What is the difference between Education Officer2 and Higher Instructor in FGC school, under the federal ministry of education?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Scroll up, this question has been answered countless times

How much a civil servant GL8 under the federal ministry of education received after minimum wage?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ayammawa:
How much a civil servant GL8 under the federal ministry of education received after minimum wage?

The level 8 step 2 under Ministry of Education salary after minimum wage is 62k and allowance inclusive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
pearlberry:

He may be saying the truth and he might also be a scammer but i know of someone that paid 2.5million last December. Infact, na rush dem rush the slot.

Na God go connect all of us looking HELP in this country of ours.

Even if he is saying the truth, he can never return the 2m if the thing doesnt work out. The money don hook be that. 2k sef for folks to return na die talkless of 2m. it will end in tears

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amanmahmud: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls firs boss phone number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority, Onne

How much do they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
leadborn:

All these four line of writing, is it not more than enough to answer his question.

Pls learn from Tammyanybody.
Life is simple.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PartsContinent: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kesteem:

How long will it take between payment and collecting offer letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
ademmy102:

The level 8 step 2 under Ministry of Education salary after minimum wage is 62k and allowance inclusive.

Allowance inclusive which means it may reach 70k?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ayammawa:

Allowance inclusive which means it may reach 70k?

No.... Everything with allowance is 62k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Runtown07: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
leadborn:

pls sometime let's behave matured in responding to people comment here., if u don't have solution to it just waka pass abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by souljar(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please how much does an officer 2 in ICPC receive? Any kind hearted and informed person should hepp my solution.. thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please have they started taking in NIGCOMSAT
Correcto:
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by samo82: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
What's the entry salary at ICPC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Aayi10:

People are getting APL on a daily basis from there. It's easy for some.

yeah, very easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: POLS, Whiterose21, Tuffa001, Mumzzy, bowen2018, Eyenkuzi, Anomz, Hisgrace0001, Julieet, asiwaju60, Wonderlaco(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), iabdulrazaq(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.