Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231886 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=chosky2589 post=118191764]

ifeanyioleh11@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Nothing is 100% certain with these agencies. They can decide to give today and change it to next month ask(nmdpra) u need to pray and be patient. When talks start it means something is up... we wait...

Hopeful please when you say ask NMDPRA what do you mean ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.

ifeanyioleh11@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olalekan27: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lutie20:
One of them
Kindly go through this invitation letter, there are more than two errors.

The office of the executive chairman is at No. 15 Sokode.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't gives fake update pls.. Whatever I post here is 99% reliable.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Still waiting for the NPA update sir
hadejian:
Information is very important if you need these federal jobs.. Don't just fold your hands and wait for apl at your door front..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
You submitted cv recently?
Please any info on ITF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Olalekan27:

Why too quick to find fault. There's no time. I wish I cld get this kind invitation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Olalekan27:

Hope u know they’ve a govt house in dat same 12 sokode...and their revenue house in 20 sokode ...u pple should calm down pls

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Karmora:

Hopeful please when you say ask NMDPRA what do you mean ?
They were supposed to give on 31st...be hopeful...any new date I’ll pass across

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
20 Sokode Crescent was the building former chairman Babatunde Fowler used as Chairman's office, the new chairman moved the office to 15, Sokode crescent.
secondly, the FIRS DOES NOT use gmail, as seen in the so-called invitation.

Hopefulnup:

Hope u know they’ve a govt house in dat same 12 sokode...and their revenue house in 20 sokode ...u pple should calm down pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
NNRA, Kai ma kayi hakuri ban mance da kai ba.. People aren't willing to release info free just lyk that but I will keep on pressing harder.
wat abt NBTE?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
panmol:
20 Sokode Crescent was the building former chairman Babatunde Fowler used as Chairman's office, the new chairman moved the office to 15, Sokode crescent.
secondly, the FIRS DOES NOT use gmail, as seen in the so-called invitation.

U mean they will take permission from u b4 changing their email address?
Just take the info & leave the fault.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olalekan27: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
HeroHero:

Why too quick to find fault. There's no time. I wish I cld get this kind invitation

FIRS will never use gmail to send you an official letter.

Also go through the first paragraph and you will also notice some error.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ahmadzz:
Oh ohk sir
Thank you
Tetfund reliable info frm an insider reaching me is that they’ve not yet approved their budget/ given funds
It’s replacement slots not recruitment...u need to hold on a bit ...still undergoing some formalities here and there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Omg! I can't believe this is what you deduced from my comment. Again, if you see any FIRS letterhead with a gmail domain, it is fake. If the email address does not end with @firs.gov.ng, it is fake.

Even their staff don't use gmail for official emails, if your work there your work email address would be firstname.surname@firs.gov.ng. Now imagine how silly it would be for oga in charge to have gmail on his letterhead. come on!

HeroHero:

U mean they will take permission from u b4 changing their email address?
Just take the info & leave the fault.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=ASF46 post=118199735]

NIA that last week was also interview, medicals for some people with high presidential connect...just let your connect know sha ..this is 100% true...interview have been done for some ....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
NPA info please. Anyone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Tetfund reliable info frm an insider reaching me is that they’ve not yet approved their budget/ given funds
It’s replacement slots not recruitment...u need to hold on a bit ...still undergoing some formalities here and there
Ahmed, I hope u have seen this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Any info from Customs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
pls any update on NASRDA??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mukzahra:
There’s a 4 years embargo on them. No employment for now....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mukzahra:
I don promise someone sey I go find out. So be patient hajiya ko? Getting some of dis info isn't dat easy.. What is yours will be yours, no matter how those big belle ogas dem try to manipulate it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

There’s a 4 years embargo on them. No employment for now....
Zahra, this info is 4 u..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
Almost everyday things are happening there.. It's just depends on the length of legs.

Is it possible for someone to be called from Federal Character Commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muanya22:

Is it possible for someone to be called from Federal Character Commission?
Very very possible.. MDAs request for waiver from FCC before conducting a low key recruitment and FCC use that opportunity to get slots from those MDAs..
Na do me I do u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
Zahra, this info is 4 u..
They did promotional exams some weeks back.... it’s 4/5 yrs embargo. They Over employed d last time. They couldn’t pay staff salary then because of it. So they’re trying to stabilize.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
Very very possible.. MDAs request for waiver from FCC before conducting a low key recruitment and FCC use that opportunity to get slots from those MDAs..
Na do me I do u

If one receives a call from FCC does that mean there is hope for that applicant?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muanya22:

If one receives a call from FCC does that mean there is hope for that applicant?

Yes. There is hope for such fellow. They have worked on the CV.. Though it also depends on the conversation btw the caller and receiver... I wish you the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmadzz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Oh ohk Thank you for the info sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmadzz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
Yess sir
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muanya22:

You get connect at FCC? Or u only submitted cv there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GreeDee(m), bowen2018, mattbass(m), TONY042(m), Kasola92 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.