Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257861 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Miagro:

Continue doing the good work sir…we appreciate
Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zarah235(f): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello I have send a message to your email address, please can you reply. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zarah235:
Hello I have send a message to your email address, please can you reply. Thanks
Done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beejaybyze(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kindly reply my message. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo333(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Lol should I call U mental� u call ur self a graduate and u don’t even have the brain to discern who’s real nd fake. Info u can’t give. U can’t help anyone source info. When ppl bring u tackle them. U’re now a hero of nairaland.pls everyone from now on ask this one for info. And if he doesn’t give then u should know who the real scammer is
So giving info means scamming ppl. Do U know the meaning of scam
How much do u think u can give me u this fellow job seeker ..
Hello pple NPA i got something interesting dm me

Please reply your email concerning NPA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryWealth: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please sir,as soon as Firs own is released,don't forget to update us here,thank you in advance

Hopefulnup:

Done

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thanks sir for all the information. Waiting on you for more information on FIRS. Thank you

Yes federal airport authority of Nigeria FAAN....started giving out apl since 31st of oct...I’m even surprised they’re still giving till now..confirms my news of this batches method ...you can still hit... it’s not too late...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
ABEG ANY NEWS ON CUSTOMS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
JaiJaigyal:
Thanks sir for all the information. Waiting on you for more information on FIRS. Thank you

Yes federal airport authority of Nigeria FAAN....started giving out apl since 31st of oct...I’m even surprised they’re still giving till now..confirms my news of this batches method ...you can still hit... it’s not too late...

Pls this FAAN is issue is it legit ? Is it confirmed they are still giving out APL ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
What is the entry level salary at Kaduna electricity distribution company please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadeeqnura(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
shamsudeenmusa@gmail.com

Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadeeqnura(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
cidix07@gmail.com

Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=Yamani69 post=118231834]What is the entry level salary at Kaduna electricity distribution company please?[/quote
please how can someone submit CV at Kaduna Electric?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:

kazeemolanrewaju93@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hisbah2121(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yamani69:
What is the entry level salary at Kaduna electricity distribution company please?

Bsc!Hnd or ND are you asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
NDIC ...some mails were sent to pick up letters. But what is holding them is that some pple are in training. When they’re out, they would call u guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
No one is talking about recruitment in federal higher institutions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:
NDIC ...some mails were sent to pick up letters. But what is holding them is that some pple are in training. When they’re out, they would call u guys.
Reply my dm pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please oga what is the latest on NPA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by expatriate(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:

cosmas.collins@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mandysmum: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Hopefulnup:
Good morning. Please is there anything happening at NSITF? A friend said he was told by his connect to submit his name and CV to a contact at NSITF since July. He was told to expect an Apl by October end but still nothing. Please, can you confirm if there's a recruitment/replacement happening there? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 09, 2022
mandysmum:
Good morning. Please is there anything happening at NSITF? A friend said he was told by his connect to submit his name and CV to a contact at NSITF since July. He was told to expect an Apl by October end but still nothing. Please, can you confirm if there's a recruitment/replacement happening there? Thanks
That agency Termite always eat their documents & vouchers. Something is happening there but it depends on ones connection. Someone was asked to bring his CV on the 1st of November.
Pls I don't have any connection to that place o, I overheard some people discussing it

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2022
emmanuelobiabo46@gmail.com
Goalnaldo:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2022
B.sc please
hisbah2121:

Bsc!Hnd or ND are you asking

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 5:55am On Nov 09, 2022
My sister did her documentation by may.

Good morning. Please is there anything happening at NSITF? A friend said he was told by his connect to submit his name and CV to a contact at NSITF since July. He was told to expect an Apl by October end but still nothing. Please, can you confirm if there's a recruitment/replacement happening there? Thanks[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mandysmum: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Mahmoud2020:

Good morning. Did she go all the way to Abuja for the documentation or the zonal office?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Zonal office.

Good morning. Did she go all the way to Abuja for the documentation or the zonal office?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hisbah2121(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Yamani69:
B.sc please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by koligs: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Mahmoud2020:

How much does NSITF pay self ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Thank you. Please how recent is this? I heard their salary was increased early this year. Is 114k the new salary?

hisbah2121:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JayyXXX(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.