Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223073 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
neoclassical:
I equally need information on this . Unfortunately, nobody talks about recruitment in Federal Tertiary Institutions anymore, except the newly established ones.
Is it that people are not going on retirement or promotions in universities and Polytechnics again?

Most na internal recruitment and slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pinito:
March ke thought it was December -January
No it is march. 5,000 approved.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ekehwinz:
My house of rep member collected my CV since last year and stopped picking my calls. I don't even understand how funny and disgusting that act is
A sense of entitlement is kicking in. Just be patient

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
binajiya:

They can surprise pple by Dec against Jan.

Hopefully

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
kkkp:
No it is march. 5,000 approved.
OK thanks for the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
OgochukwuP:
Dear people,
Any update on NCC and NDIC ?
Have they shared APL ?
Kindly answer this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hussen24:
These places Appointment letters will be available in few days time

Federal polytechnic kabo, Kano.

Federal university of technology, babura, jigawa.
of

Thank u for the correct updates u always give us. Keep it up sir. Plz I want to know about the newly established institutions second batch Appointment letter such as: Federal college of education Isu, Ebonyi State, Federal Polytechnic Ohodo, Enugu.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
josh6633:
of

Thank u for the correct updates u always give us. Keep it up sir. Plz I want to know about the newly established institutions second batch Appointment letter such as: Federal college of education Isu, Ebonyi State, Federal Polytechnic Ohodo, Enugu.

Almost all polytechnics will recruit before election...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Maas93:
Please anyone with an update or a clue about NMDPRA?
Any update pls?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
naijainstinct:
CBN is issuing appointment letters. Some are to pick theirs next week.

RMAFC is recruiting.
Wow just seeing this, i was promised a slot wIth RMAFC when the new chairman was sworn in back in August by a house of representative, i can remember he mentioned December

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ayuwo:
please what is the latest news on employment and ippis capturing in the federal universities and polytechnics

Only someone from OHCS of the federation or from IPPIS (accountant general's office) can answer this question.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please is anything happening in ITF and Firs

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
Please is anything happening in ITF and Firs

It's long since I heard about ITF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Xboy1993:

Seriously oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Xboy1993:

Good evening. How about FIRS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hussen24:

Thank u sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=OgochukwuP post=118795812]Dear people,
Any update on NCC and NDIC ?
Have they shared APL ?
Please Answer this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2022
No one can gives u the exact info on FIRS here.. Everything is discreet now, even when you issued ur apl, you would be warned to keep ur mouth shut. So, abeg JJ exercise a little more patiece ur apl is coming out soon.
JaiJaigyal:

Good evening. How about FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Wat abt NBTE pls?
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Sammy07:

Most na internal recruitment and slot

Most have not started receiving salary (since 2020).

Some institutions that know the way their new staff got theirs the following month.

Let's be positive about this 2023 budget.

Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2022
DanIduh06:

Most have not started receiving salary (since 2020).

Some institutions that know the way their new staff got theirs the following month.

Let's be positive about this 2023 budget.

Regards

Omo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Happy New month guys. Please which agencies would release APL this month thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2022
freddybonz:
Someone here earlier said CBN would further distribute more apls this week, has that been done already?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2022
ASF46:
Wat abt NBTE pls?

Heard it will be this month, they were expected to do it since last year December.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2022
My connect asked me to make enquiry on the government agencies recruiting so as to help me. However, I am more interested in the EFCC or any good paying agency. Can you please help me out by listing them for me? Thanks.
Hussen24:

Heard it will be this month, they were expected to do it since last year December.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning house, please any updates about EFCC second batch recruitment, pls it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Omo since na frm u i don believe already ....thanks alot, sha from sumwan close to hu knows d ES bugaje said dis december too
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HumbleOptimist(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Hussen24:

Salam good Morning Sir. Do you have any idea on recruitment process of Federal University Wukari Taraba State?
I submitted my CV since last year and still haven't heard anything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2022
NurHadejia:
No one can gives u the exact info on FIRS here.. Everything is discreet now, even when you issued ur apl, you would be warned to keep ur mouth shut. So, abeg JJ exercise a little more patiece ur apl is coming out soon.

I’ll be patient. Thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Hi, Are u from wukari?
HumbleOptimist:
Salam good Morning Sir. Do you have any idea on recruitment process of Federal University Wukari Taraba State?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

You submitted when they advertised for vacancies or was it after?

Academic or Non?

Are you waiting to be shortlisted for interview or you are waiting for APL.

Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HumbleOptimist(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2022
NurHadejia:
Hi, Are u from wukari?
No Sir. I'm from the FCT

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moniter0, KpagoGIN(m), Mutmainneen, Fieend and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.