Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6226071 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Federal medical university, Azare Bauchi is issuing APLs. Someone asked some people here to submit their CVs not long ago, are they successful?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hussen24:
Federal medical university, Azare Bauchi is issuing APLs. Someone asked some people here to submit their CVs not long ago, are they successful?

Please hussen for how long will it take for someone to do ippis capturing after documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

A source said there is nothing like replacement in NIS, that an approval from the president for about 5k personnel was granted.
But the CG has about a year to retire and that has complicated the process.

So recruitment and not replacement for NIS.

Regards
No tangible recruitments can be done now, considering the limited time this administration has. It can only be replacements. Normal recruitment process takes nothing less than 9 months or thereabouts.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
petition20:

No tangible recruitments can be done now, considering the limited time this administration has. It can only be replacements. Normal recruitment process takes nothing less than 9 months or thereabouts.
Lol u don’t know what u are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nasb7377:

Please hussen for how long will it take for someone to do ippis capturing after documentation.
It shouldn't be more than a month as far as there is fund for the recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Not sure
kkkp:
APL or compilation of names?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
AbusM1:
Please what is the salary of graduate in NDLEA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
AbusM1:
Not sure
Ok ui want to assist someone thats why.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=AbusM1 post=118775889][/quote] You said you are not sure but you are asking for salary. Have they started giving appointment letter or the just collect your details?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

I didn't ask about this

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hussen24:

It shouldn't be more than a month as far as there is fund for the recruitment

Ok thanks man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hussen24:

That's very true....Have seen like 7 APLs yesterday...if you have a plug, start pressing it as they are not done yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:
That I said a source said that replacement is unlikely does not mean it can not happen.

You can push your stars.

But make sure it is after IPPIS capturing before you accept to pay (if replacement)

This is strictly for NIS.
please what is the latest news on employment and ippis capturing in the federal universities and polytechnics
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

From what he told me, approval for NIS was granted.
Full recruitment soon.
thanks for the update can i pm you please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ayuwo:
please what is the latest news on employment and ippis capturing in the federal universities and polytechnics
I equally need information on this . Unfortunately, nobody talks about recruitment in Federal Tertiary Institutions anymore, except the newly established ones.
Is it that people are not going on retirement or promotions in universities and Polytechnics again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
NPA hopefuls keep praying the APLs are still hanging uptill now. They have not started anything yet.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
NPA hopefuls keep praying the APLs are still hanging uptill now. They have not started anything yet.

Report has it that it may reach upto ending of January

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Xboy1993:

Report has it that it may reach upto ending of January
They can surprise pple by Dec against Jan.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2022
petition20:

So what are you going to say about NDLEA recruitment going to take place in march next year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2022
These places Appointment letters will be available in few days time

Federal polytechnic kabo, Kano.

Federal university of technology, babura, jigawa.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2022
Hussen24:

Can i push for someone? is it not too late?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumnasir: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Yamani69:
Any update on NNRA please? The wait has become too long o
I started thinking that this nnra recruitment is a scam �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2022
kkkp:
So what are you going to say about NDLEA recruitment going to take place in march next year
March ke thought it was December -January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Good morning house, please any updates about EFCC second batch list, pls it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Hussen24:

Thank you Hussen we are really appreciating your contribution.
Keeo it up sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Please anyone with an update or a clue about NMDPRA?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
My house of rep member collected my CV since last year and stopped picking my calls. I don't even understand how funny and disgusting that act is

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ekehwinz:
My house of rep member collected my CV since last year and stopped picking my calls. I don't even understand how funny and disgusting that act is

Just be patient & keep praying sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please any info about recruitment or replacement of NOSDRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dear people,
Any update on NCC and NDIC ?
Have they shared APL ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Someone here earlier said CBN would further distribute more apls this week, has that been done already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: No1socialpr, jufurma, Julius223pounds(m), RickyJesus, Success1930, muhibro, Parkac(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.