Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225550 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HumbleOptimist(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
DanIduh06:

You submitted when they advertised for vacancies or was it after?

Academic or Non?

Are you waiting to be shortlisted for interview or you are waiting for APL.

Regards
Not sure there was advertisement (some one collected my CV in prospect). He keeps saying I should be hopeful of next recruitment.
It is Academic
May be Shortlisted for Interview cuz I've done none?
Just want to know thier itineraries
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
Not sure there was advertisement (some one collected my CV in prospect). He keeps saying I should be hopeful of next recruitment.
It is Academic
May be Shortlisted for Interview cuz I've done none?
Just want to know thier itineraries

Depending on your course.

There was advertisement for the new departments.

Since he said next recruitment, just be hopeful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
No Sir. I'm from the FCT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HumbleOptimist(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2022
DanIduh06:

Course is Microbiology. Thanks for your input
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
FUWukari don't really advertise most of their vacancies. Expecially Art,
management science departments and non academics. I worked with that university for 3 years when professor kundiri was the VC. I later left the place due to incessant crises in the town.
DanIduh06:

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hussen24:
These places Appointment letters will be available in few days time

Federal polytechnic kabo, Kano.

Federal university of technology, babura, jigawa.

Plzzz what about federal universities..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ferma will recruit this year before the expiration of the MD's tenure...Start pressing your button now especially civil engineers.

National museum Onikan newly recruited staff will be enrolled soon for their NHIA

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you have a degree in “Nuclear science” or “Nuclear Engineering”. Anything nuclear, Job dey wait for you for NAEC asap. Pls indicate and I will forward you the CEO contact.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
NurHadejia:
FUWukari don't really advertise most of their vacancies. Expecially Art,
management science departments and non academics. I worked with that university for 3 years when professor kundiri was the VC. I later left the place due to incessant crises in the town.

They did and maybe you were not I'm the know (for new departments).

No university makes replacement public.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Still no news on NDIC?
What’s really happening over there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Many message requests waiting for me.. Please, I don't have access to my nairaland email.. Quote this status or whatever you called it with your number or email, I will DM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
NurHadejia:
Many message requests waiting for me.. Please, I don't have access to my nairaland email.. Quote this status or whatever you called it with your number or email, I will DM.

02achimf@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Did u attends any interview recently in Abuja?
yusufnussy:
Still no news on NDIC?
What’s really happening over there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
OgochukwuP:
Dear people,
Any update on NCC and NDIC ?
Have they shared APL ?

NDIC, offer letters not shared yet..
Dunno about NCC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
NurHadejia:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Politicians dey show juicy agencies shege 4 dis campaign period.. Your place might secretly call you and hand-over ur APL to you any moment but don't forget to carry padlock pin ur mouth for ur own good..
Shawara ce..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
TigerHead001:
If you have a degree in “Nuclear science” or “Nuclear Engineering”. Anything nuclear, Job dey wait for you for NAEC asap. Pls indicate and I will forward you the CEO contact.

You see this life so, grin

People are running after jobs, na jobs dey purse some people.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
NurHadejia:
Politicians dey show dis juicy agencies shege.. Your place might secretly call you and hand-over ur APL to you any moment but don't forget to carry padlock pin ur mouth for ur own good..
Shawara ce..
Allah Ya sa rabo mu kar Ya wuce mu. May wat is destined to be ours reaches us in peace

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
TigerHead001:
Please I need the number for my younger brother ...here is my email fortunegopi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you need NLNG APTITUDE past questions and answers kindly drop your mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Drop your email

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.
Kindly update me my friend when you have any info on NCC.
Best regards.
jayslim7:

NDIC, offer letters not shared yet..
Dunno about NCC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
geoimam22:
importantlyhigh@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mojounited(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
geoimam22:
Drop your email
steve_gesty@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
geoimam22:

mo.ibrahim3002@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MedellinCartel(m): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2022
geoimam22:
Drop your email

Kindly send the practice questions to
thewhitewalker_dracarys@outlook.com

Also, share with me link to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Still no news on NMDPRA?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2022
NurHadejia:
Politicians dey show juicy agencies shege 4 dis campaign period.. Your place might secretly call you and hand-over ur APL to you any moment but don't forget to carry padlock pin ur mouth for ur own good..
Shawara ce..
Any information on NNPC please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Headings11, aligs, Ifex93(m), Mubsan12, KhalilAK(m), Jalo60(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.