Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6305855 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2023
[plsss tell us what you heard in HYPPADEC let hear.

quote author=Abdull01 post=124017155]What you heard or read isn’t true sha [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2023
[

My advice don't used IBB for HYPPADEC you might get dissapointed.HQ of HYPPADEC is in Minna. For HYPPADEC I will advice not to use your connect to the place.it get Y oooo.dont wast your connect now.

For HYPPADEC is a good place to work and you will never regret working in the place.friendly organisation.

quote author=Yelle post=124012797]IBB connect no reach 5G be that??

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Abdull01:
Entry level(cool is around 120k, my brother works there
That's nice tho.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2023
[ 120k for entry level may be for basic,

quote author=Aboosadiq post=124021798][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2023
[ forget the salary. That salary may be before confirmation of their staff.apart from 120k monthly salary if u hear their staff.They will tell you how their MD has been nice to them and the mgt. Majority of their staffs fall in love with their boss,because of the manner the man is showing seriouse love to them.my dear forget their salary and if you get job you will smile througout the yr.you are working and smiling that is Yelwa for you.such a generous and kind man

quote author=Abdull01 post=124017139]Entry level(cool is around 120k, my brother works there

[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2023
Yelle:
Oya now

Baba let me join you in getting the recommendation letter nah! I reside in Bosso, Minna. I am a post graduate student in FUT Minna

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:
[ forget the salary. That salary may be before confirmation of their staff.apart from 120k monthly salary if u hear their staff.They will tell you how their MD has been nice to them and the mgt. Majority of their staffs fall in love with their boss,because of the manner the man is showing seriouse love to them.my dear forget their salary and if you get job you will smile througout the yr.you are working and smiling that is Yelwa for you.such a generous and kind man

Boss I've been quoting you for a while now without a reply. I am also a resident of Minna. Bosso precisely, I would like to see you in person if you don't mind. Thanks

quote author=Abdull01 post=124017139]Entry level(cool is around 120k, my brother works there

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Leave ur number and promised to get back to you.but sincerely I don't have HYPPADEC job to give oooooo.if you give me better job even me go collect but drop ur number I will call u or email address

[quote author=Obaman12 post=124023202][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:
Leave ur number and promised to get back to you.but sincerely I don't have HYPPADEC job to give oooooo.if you give me better job even me go collect but drop ur number I will call u or email address

Lol, its okay boss. Will be expecting to read from you
goodmanobad@gmail.com

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
I prefer NFIU,though NFiU was a unit under EFCC before but now an independent body outside EFCC.and ICPC and EFCC take same salary at the moment.but EFCC has a better working conditions

Sendaros2000:
@Bj01 please do you know the exact salary of ICPC? and which one is the best btw NFIU and ICPC in terms of salary and career growth ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:
I prefer NFIU,though NFiU was a unit under EFCC before but now an independent body outside EFCC.and ICPC and EFCC take same salary at the moment.but EFCC has a better working conditions

NFIU salary is 300k+
EFCC salary is 400k+
But I don’t know much about ICPC

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
NFIU has allowances,but EFCC don't have anything apart from salary,and EFCC salary not up to 400plus.my neighbor here is heading ICPC in Minna and he confirmed to me there salary with EFCC is d same now but before it wasn't same.

[quote author=Sendaros2000 post=124025547][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:

NFIU has allowances,but EFCC don't have anything apart from salary,and EFCC salary not up to 400plus.my neighbor here is heading ICPC in Minna and he confirmed to me there salary with EFCC is d same now but before it wasn't same.

NFIU salary is consolidated they don’t have allowances.
What about ICPC do they have any allowances apart from their salary.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Who told you so? You people should stop saying what you don’t know or exaggerate things, I said my bro works there, and 5 of my friends works there yet you want to argue without knowledge, even level 9 there is 170k+ not to talk of entry level, I’ve messages of salary alert sef, DONT SPEAK ON WHAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON And don’t argue when you’re been told the right thing, I live there, I go to the head office at will
Bj01:
[ 120k for entry level may be for basic,

quote author=Aboosadiq post=124021798]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:

You don't need to state his post/station.
Don't implicate someone just to prove a point on a faceless forum.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Oga, for your information no staff have been confirm even the first batch, they’re all still on probation, it’s one of the problems they’re facing now FCSC coz they’re mandated to permanent the first set of staff but the MD said they don’t have money to pay their salary arrears for 1 year, the only thing is there are allowances and during every festivities they’re given allowances, nothing special there
Bj01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please stop arguing man, the person you're talking to is also a staff there and he's not even a junior staff. Stop the hearsay boss.
Abdull01:
Who told you so? You people should stop saying what you don’t know or exaggerate things, I said my bro works there, and 5 of my friends works there yet you want to argue without knowledge, even level 9 there is 170k+ not to talk of entry level, I’ve messages of salary alert sef, DONT SPEAK ON WHAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON And don’t argue when you’re been told the right thing, I live there, I go to the head office at will

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxilight: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello Guys, please who knows the salary scale per annum of non- academic staff 08/1 in a federal university. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Budget office.
FavoredbyGOD:

Please what's delaying IPPIS from coming to OAUTHC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
No one is arguing, if truly he’s a senior staffs as you claim he will know none of the staff have been confirm, coz you’re not speaking like someone that knows a staff in there, I wish he would show you his pay slip, and please do us a favor and ask him about the entry take home biko, let’s go private please
Olarewajuuu:
Please stop arguing man, the person you're talking to is also a staff there and he's not even a junior staff. Stop the hearsay boss.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
The same reason I rejected an offer letter there, there payments hasn’t been straight, the best thing there is the “twenty-8 days” that’s if you know what that means
Coz even few weeks back they did replacements,

Olarewajuuu:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
[

My brother let the people that have connect used their connect to the place,u alwys go there is what u said.if I decided to tell you what they earn u will be surprised.but sincerely I did not argue is what I know I am talking about.anywys let the people get what they want I agree majority of the staff are not confirmed and I agree with you on what ur brother and friends told u about regularisation but my brother that place is mouth watery.anyone that wanted to get plssss use ur connect and get dia.though no money is enough but get the job and smile and tell me thank u the job is 💯 better than university job.

quote author=Sendaros2000 post=124025940][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Olarewajuuu:

If he knew who he is quoting, the guy go mellow. But on the contrary we no know who him be too. It might be a case of two elephants fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Abdull01:
The same reason I rejected an offer letter there, there payments hasn’t been straight, the best thing there is the “twenty-8 days” that’s if you know what that means

Lol una too get muscle o! But sha 28-day is awesome because of ur location. If ur place of residence is within that workplace, e go small like fried liver 😊.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
My brother you rejected an offer in HYPPADEC or what do u say? Who are you? Are u looking for job in CBN.mtshew oyaaa tell me the department of ur brother at HQ I will mention his name for you.i will mention all the name of the people at that department.My brother you did not reject offer of HYPPADEC and yet you don't have a job yet.Whaaat!!!!!.

Abdull01:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:
[

My brother let the people that have connect used their connect to the place,u alwys go there is what u said.if I decided to tell you what they earn u will be surprised.but sincerely I did not argue is what I know I am talking about.anywys let the people get what they want I agree majority of the staff are not confirmed and I agree with you on what ur brother and friends told u about regularisation but my brother that place is mouth watery.anyone that wanted to get plssss use ur connect and get dia.though no money is enough but get the job and smile and tell me thank u the job is 💯 better than university job.

quote author=Sendaros2000 post=124025940]

So, una dey try say dem fit clear dem from Staff list at anytime till dem ready permanent employment offers? I no fit risk my energy for such work o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:
My brother you rejected an offer in HYPPADEC or what do u say? Who are you? Are u looking for job in CBN.mtshew oyaaa tell me the department of ur brother at HQ I will mention his name for you.i will mention all the name of the people at that department.My brother you did not reject offer of HYPPADEC and yet you don't have a job yet.Whaaat!!!!!.

People reject an offer base on different believes or what they want... So, u need to believe everythin may be true. Some people will never accept a Ministry offer, yet they're unemployed...

Mk una gimme dis connect nau😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
My brother, kindly close the chapter Sir.
Bj01:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Abdull01:
No one is arguing, if truly he’s a senior staffs as you claim he will know none of the staff have been confirm, coz you’re not speaking like someone that knows a staff in there, I wish he would show you his pay slip, and please do us a favor and ask him about the entry take home biko, let’s go private please

But their are better ways to address issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubsan12, AfricanLion22, Brightlight123, Gopitoto, adedamola777, Pelola7, Hansie63(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.