Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227217 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kay005: 5:59am On Mar 29
TheElites19s:
please did you meant officer with one start...?

ASI 1 = Two Star
ASI 2 = One Star

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:49am On Mar 29
Daolowu:

Certainly... But this discussion is best on WhatsApp chat.

And we can easily share updates or connect.
If we had created a WhatsApp group and moved there right from the get go, you wouldn't have come across this thread to make this suggestion.

30 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:44am On Mar 29
Daolowu:

Certainly... But this discussion is best on WhatsApp chat.

And we can easily share updates or connect.
The reason people disclose vital info about recruitment from their own agencies is because the platform is anonymous.

The moment you creat WhatsApp page, you are vulnerable at that point. People will minding what they say i.e, if they will ever speak again. No body will paste APL. Lol

You won’t hear anything from me either becus once you drop info, they will start by visiting true caller to check ur full identity and ur phone will start ringing afterwards for more unnecessary questions we see here.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:58am On Mar 29
Thats why they want whatapp so that they can have access to your phone number.
Xtruzz:

The reason people disclose vital info about recruitment from their own agencies is because the platform is anonymous.

The moment you creat WhatsApp page, you are vulnerable at that point. People will minding what they say i.e, if they will ever speak again. No body will paste APL. Lol

You won’t hear anything from me either becus once you drop info, they will start by visiting true caller to check ur full identity and ur phone will start ringing afterwards for more unnecessary questions we see here.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 9:00am On Mar 29
kkkp:
No what they mean is test and documentation.

I don't understand you. Can you please, explain a little what you mean?

Do you mean the shortlisted candidates will be out before June and then wait till June to write the test and do documentation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 9:49am On Mar 29
All your points Abt creating Whatsapp group is Valid.

We are not creating WHATSAPP GROUP AGAIN

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:01am On Mar 29
TheElites19s:
please did you meant officer with one start...?
2 star
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:02am On Mar 29
Think9ja:

I don't understand you. Can you please, explain a little what you mean?

Do you mean the shortlisted candidates will be out before June and then wait till June to write the test and do documentation?
no. The whole process of recruitment will be concluded list and documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:06am On Mar 29
oluxmondd2:

No! This platform is valuable than WhatsApp and it gives you confidentiality.
Exactly. The confidentiality, reason why many people are here.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 10:54am On Mar 29
kkkp:
Exactly. The confidentiality, reason why many people are here.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aliuzalkay(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29
Unaa ndo! Pls any person with PTDF updates?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 1:45pm On Mar 29
Tusoft:
What's going on with NPA are they really compiling names?
If yes when are they likely to release the names

Warm Regards.
That’s what i also heard.
But seems no one knows any info abt this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29
Xtruzz please any update on nnpc?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:17pm On Mar 29
Prince806:
Xtruzz please any update on nnpc?
There’s but unclear. I need to be very certain before I can confidently drop it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 5:24pm On Mar 29
kkkp:
2 star
Sir is there any much different between the salary of ASI 1 and ASI 11...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:31pm On Mar 29
TheElites19s:
Sir is there any much different between the salary of ASI 1 and ASI 11...
no much difference. when you join the service you will be given ASI 11( ONE STAR) after 2 to 3 years depending on when the service wants to do promotion. you will write promotion exams and be promoted to ASI 1( 2 STAR). The pay is just about 10 to 15k difference.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 6:03pm On Mar 29
Is there any allowances in the year apart from this figure
kkkp:
Very true. ASI 1 IS 192,638K
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:41pm On Mar 29
kkkp:
no much difference. when you join the service you will be given ASI 11( ONE STAR) after 2 to 3 years depending on when the service wants to do promotion. you will write promotion exams and be promoted to ASI 1( 2 STAR). The pay is just about 10 to 15k difference.
Please what's the new salary for
level 3
Level 6
In NIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29
Whiterose21:

Please what's the new salary for
level 3
Level 6
In NIS?

In fire service

Level 3 before the increments was 43k
Level 6 before increments was 65k
Level 7 before increments was 76k
Level 08 before increments was 123k

Level 3 after the increments was 74k
Level 6 after increments was 95k
Level 7 after increments was 102k

Level 08 after increments was 173k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29
kkkp:
Very true. ASI 1 IS 192,638K

They haven't paid NIS as at this morning how come you said is true.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:30pm On Mar 29
Gensanusi:

In fire service

Thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29
Gensanusi:

In fire service

Those who started working with SSCE-WEAC certificate is considered on which level please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29
ZARAMITE:

SSCE-WEAC is which level please?

NIS start from GL 03
Civil defense GL 03 or 04
Fire service GL 03 or 04
Prison(Ncos) GL 04

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29
Gensanusi:

In fire service

Is the 43k a basic salary or inclusive of all small small allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29
Gensanusi:

NIS start from GL 03
Civil defense GL 03 or 04
Fire service GL 03 or 04
Prison(Ncos) GL 04

Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29
ZARAMITE:

Is the 43k a basic salary or inclusive of all small small allowances?

Nothing like allowance OOO, only basic, na why most NIS they fight foreign and good local posting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29
Please any update on NDIC APL?

Please someone should confirm the news I am hearing and the ones I am not hearing..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29
Xtruzz:

There’s but unclear. I need to be very certain before I can confidently drop it.

Ok... Thank you. Please I am seriously waiting for info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:52pm On Mar 29
Gensanusi:

In fire service

CONPASS 04 nko fire service after increment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29
Please I need update of the contediss gl 09 step 2 salary scale before and after 25% increment

Federal polytechnic

Thank you very much house
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 12:20am On Mar 30
Kay005:

ASI 1 = Two Star
ASI 2 = One Star

A friend of mine received 210k Correctional service

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 12:32am On Mar 30
Macbenb13:

A friend of mine received 210k Correctional service
which level please..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bj01(m), avsadeeq0(m), tokaiki, Ajibolaoi, Zoulyadaini(m), Teeqee(m), Ifex93(m), Isek2, boborneyor(m), evcabuja and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.