Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228946 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:27am On Mar 30
Fire service update

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 7:42am On Mar 30
Prince806:

Ok... Thank you. Please I am seriously waiting for info
Me too, should incase you have any information.
What have you heard from your own end?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 9:37am On Mar 30
TheElites19s:
which level please..

ASC2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 9:49am On Mar 30
ZARAMITE:

Me too, should incase you have any information.
What have you heard from your own end?

Nothing for now... This thread is my source of info for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 10:05am On Mar 30
Prince806:

Nothing for now... This thread is my source of info for now.
My concern is, if it will be pubic or less public. May God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonorBound: 11:02am On Mar 30
NCS replacement portal opened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 11:03am On Mar 30
ZARAMITE:

My concern is, if it will be pubic or less public. May God see us through.

Amen may he help us.. I don't know how it will be.
However we have to try ..
I thought you have already gotten nuprc or you are asking for someone else.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 11:51am On Mar 30
Gensanusi:
Fire service update

Sorry to say but this update is of no use since the content is censored.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CDMALIYA94: 1:07pm On Mar 30
Pls brothers/sisters, we need more information about (MOFI)! and ELRA!

Is ministry of finance incorporated (mofi) a good agency? Anyone has an idea of how much they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30
What's going on here? Why are some comments being deleted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:09pm On Mar 30
lokome:
Is there any allowances in the year apart from this figure
No.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:10pm On Mar 30
Whats going on here, MODs on rampage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30
. . M
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:17pm On Mar 30
NASRDA has concluded their verification. Space is known. Allocation is imminent. Push for your space while you can.
This info is liable to be false

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30
Mohisah:
NASRDA has concluded their verification. Space is known. Allocation is imminent. Push for your space while you can.

What's their salary structure like.. make I know if I go press person neck this night
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 9:32pm On Mar 30
Mohisah:

Boss please any info about Nosdra?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 9:34pm On Mar 30
Mohisah:
finally we are hearing something from nasrda🤞
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 12:15am On Mar 31
henrymorebaba:
So the agencies and parasratals giving out letters do they have board members? See, dont let anybody deceive you press your button if you can. I believe non of the tertiary institutions has a board but apl letters are flying here and there.
Good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 9:00am On Mar 31
Please I need update of the contediss gl 09 step 2 salary scale before and after 25% increment

Federal polytechnic

Thank you very much house

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elega(f), Gboy4444, Akurakambe(m), evcabuja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.