Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220654 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raudha(f): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good day all. Please I would like to ask if there’s anyone with information concerning NNRA. Please help.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Last replacement was late last year and early this year. No new infor yet.
Raudha:
Good day all. Please I would like to ask if there’s anyone with information concerning NNRA. Please help.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
"FIRS" please guys any update regarding firs replacements? Pls update us, still expecting APL. Abi na to just let go? Thanks
heard November
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thanks man! Let the waiting continues.
Klymaxbankz:
heard November
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Raudha:
Thanks
Anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2020
This is a fresh week, a week of hope and testimony. This is surely our September to remember

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ultimatelaron: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2020
daben1:
bros, you still need am?

Bros abeg show me love with your world class top notch pity message, I hear say you be the best for the industry. I send you Pm baba. Or you fit just run am to me directly at ultimatelaron@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Mtschewwww:

The replacement they did was for graduates and school certificate holders.
The one they intend to do is strictly for graduates.
Salary is 106k for fresh graduates.
pls which govt agency are you referring to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Please who knows anything about NDLEA's salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wasville: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Guys, FYI.
Thanks.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Good morning guys, funny enough, I'm just coming from UBEC as regards recruitment. The Gateman told me expressly that they just concluded recruitment recently. He said the only available option is the UBEC teachers application online. God help us. I've really sojourned to length and breath of Abuja looking for job opportunities. May my helper locate me soon.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2020
ultimatelaron:

Bros abeg show me love with your world class top notch pity message, I hear say you be the best for the industry. I send you Pm baba. Or you fit just run am to me directly at ultimatelaron@gmail.com

daben01 oooo grin grin grin grin...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2020
ocpaschal:
pls which govt agency are you referring to?
National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Pls I need the phone number of Federal Character Commissioner (FCC) representing Imo State.... @danqujigy pls anybody help out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2020
derrick015:
Please who knows anything about NDLEA's salary
# 1,019,350 is the annual take home for a level 8 NDLEA OFFICER.
This includes all allowances which have been monetized due to monetization policy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ultimatelaron: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
vinoc:
How much does NCDC pay Entry level??

Please does anyone have an answer to this question? How much is NCDC entry level pay??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
ultimatelaron:

Please does anyone have an answer to this question? How much is NCDC entry level pay??
NCDC pays #1,151313 for entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Pls who can help me with Amb. Ginika Tor Williams' number? Commissioner representing Enugu at FCC

---------------- Modified --------------
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by love4mee: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
darkgal:
Hi people So I got my appointment letter and have started work already... It was a great miracle I must say. And for those still searching, God will perfect all that concerns you My salary is not up-to all these big big salary here o but I thank God. Warmest regards
Nice and a big congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jerien1: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
darkgal:
Hi people
So I got my appointment letter and have started work already...
It was a great miracle I must say.
And for those still searching, God will perfect all that concerns you
My salary is not up-to all these big big salary here o but I thank God.
Warmest regards
Thank God and congratulations to you, I pray I get to testify soonest also.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
elaino:
Good morning guys, funny enough, I'm just coming from UBEC as regards recruitment. The Gateman told me expressly that they just concluded recruitment recently. He said the only available option is the UBEC teachers application online. God help us. I've really sojourned to length and breath of Abuja looking for job opportunities. May my helper locate me soon.
like they gave appointment letters recently or what exactly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apinke34: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hello all. Please for those of us who did FIRS induction in August, is there any update regarding when posting would be sent? Please tell.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Apinke34:
Hello all. Please for those of us who did FIRS induction in August, is there any update regarding when posting would be sent? Please tell.

Thank you.
1st week of October.....info from My Guy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Apinke34:

Thank you.

When you applied for FIRS, and called for interview. Did we know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
wasville:
Guys, FYI.
Thanks.

30k pay
Haba!!!! angry angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Burchester:

When you applied for FIRS, and called for interview. Did we know
The guy just signed up few days ago

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kingdemu:
The guy just signed up few days ago
Still doesn't matter....did he get the info to apply from here? Let him go back to where he or na her got the initial info from.....na we go dey bother on that info now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
eddie7:

Still doesn't matter....did he get the info to apply from here? Let him go back to where he or na her got the initial info from.....na we go dey bother on that info now?
Calm down bro. Let's wish him the best and also pray God locates us at the right time. Peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blaze612(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
DollarBuddy:
Good day friends, hope everyone is doing good?

Please who has an idea which FG MDA is currently doing replacement?

no reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kingdemu:
Calm down bro. Let's wish him the best and also pray God locates us at the right time. Peace
No one is wishing him otherwise..... success is for all, just the time and season may differ and tarry but is he wishing us same? That not withstanding, I wish us all success... thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
eddie7:

Haba mana, brotherly be calming down.lols Just like Kingdemu said, make we wish am well abeg bro

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Houston17:

Haba mana, brotherly be calming down.lols Just like Kingdemu said, make we wish am well abeg bro
Issue is not an issue... Read my post above

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL, Newcastle2023(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.