Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258261 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Burchester:

When you applied for FIRS, and called for interview. Did we know

grin grin grin. No vex biko

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
eddie7:

Issue is not an issue... Read my post above

Alright bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodevening brothers/sister.

As it stands now, the best I may get from my end is a recommendation letter from office of a principal officer of the senate since I am not from his state or constitunecy (this letter will not be sign by him but by his COS). I am somehow skeptical which agency will gladly honour such recommendation letter putting in mind that this senators get their slots directly from most of these agencies. Kindly advise please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:

As it stands now, the best I may get from my end is a recommendation letter from office of a principal officer of the senate since I am not from his state or constitunecy (this letter will not be sign by him but by his COS). I am somehow skeptical which agency will gladly honour such recommendation letter putting in mind that this senators get their slots directly from most of these agencies. Kindly advise please.
why not let him collect your cv and let him do the contact instead of all this long process of recommendation letter

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
kkkp:
why not let him collect your cv and let him do the contact instead of all this long process of recommendation letter
I am not talking with the principal officer or COS direct. Also I cannot dictate for someone trying to help me, I am trying to be careful. I am not from their state or constituency.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
I am not talking with the principal officer or COS direct. Also I cannot dictate for someone trying to help me, I am trying to be careful
I did not say you should dictate.. it's just my opinion. And I might be wrong. So no vex bros
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:

That letter will need grace of God to be recognized unless it is follow up by the person. Recommendation letter signed by senators sef didn't hold much water again this days. But you still have nothing to loose, follow the process with faith and prayer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
I am not talking with the principal officer or COS direct. Also I cannot dictate for someone trying to help me, I am trying to be careful. I am not from their state or constituency.
Maybe you should sample opinion how many people got APL this year through recommendation letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
kkkp:
I did not say you should dictate.. it's just my opinion. And I might be wrong. So no vex bros
Vex ke, maybe my choice of words is not good enough, sorry about that but all I need advise boss. I don't want the letter to waste at all if I eventually get it, I was offer a slot this evening for Airforce but it recruit cadre. I tactically decline and my reason was accepted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:

you can only submit your recommendation letter to the agency or ministry the senator is chair or be part of the committee member others O.Y.O

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
badmus11:
you can only submit your recommendation letter to the agency or ministry the senator is chair or be part of the committee member others O.Y.O
Even when it's from the Senate President or Deputy Senate President?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
Vex ke, maybe my choice of language is not good enough. I need advise boss. I don't want the letter to waste at all if I eventually get it, I was offer a slot this evening for Airforce but it recruit cadre. I tactically decline and my reason was accepted
you know him more than we do. When someone is willing to help. Atleast u will know from the interaction you had.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kaeboy:
That letter will need grace of God to be recognized unless it is follow up by the person. Recommendation letter signed by senators sef didn't hold much water again this days. But you still have nothing to loose, follow the process with faith and prayer.
One of my fears. Reason I am shopping for a fear fear DG who respect politicians
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
kkkp:
you know him more than we do. When someone is willing to help. Atleast u will know from the interaction you had.
He's willing, at least he was the one that called me today for a slot. He's not familiar with all these job hunting or formal things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
One of my fears. Reason I am shopping for a fear fear DG whose respect politicians
angry grin grin Wish you all the best bro. No harm in trying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
He's willing, at least he was the one that called me today for a slot. He's not familiar with all those job hunting or formal things
Since he is not familiar. You are d one that is suppose to use style and tell him politely the way tinx are run. By citing examples. He will understand

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
kkkp:
Since he is not familiar. You are d one that is suppose to use style and tell him politely the way tinx are run. By citing examples. He will understand
Ok. I will send him a comprehensive message this night. Thank you very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
One of my fears. Reason I am shopping for a fear fear DG whose respect politicians
lol. I understand. You fit find agency wey no too popular and not really loud
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
If I were you na matter any encouragement I received I will not do it, remember what happen to senator Abbo or is it Senator Morro cos when he did something similar earlier this year
Godisble:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kaeboy:
lol. I understand. You fit find agency wey no too popular and not really loud
Thank you. Make I go NBET, REA or NASRDA. What's your opinion abi those one big ni. I like big things...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
Even when it's from the Senate President or Deputy Senate President?
I really like your courage but let me tell you what is on ground now, senators and house of rep member don't have much say when it comes to job replacement and most recent jobs are replacement, but if the senator is the chairman of the agency/ministry he/she can ask for job slot at any fucking time because they will need he/she assistant during budget defence, and for recommendation letter self don't let me discourage you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
damofaith:
If I were you na matter any encouragement I received I will not do it, remember what happen to senator Abbo or is it Senator Morro cos when he did something similar earlier this year
Lol, this is a different case. The senator doesn't sign any letter. The COS is a well read respected barrister. He signs all letters on behalf of his principal whether for jobs or any other thing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
badmus11:
I really like your courage but let me tell you what is on ground now, senators and house of rep member don't have much say when it comes to job replacement and most recent jobs are replacement, but if the senator is the chairman of the agency/ministry he/she can ask for job slot at any fucking time because they will need he/she assistant during budget defence, and for recommendation letter self don't let me discourage you
Do it broz, nothing go happen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
Lol, this is a different case. The senator doesn't sign any letter. The COS is a well read respected barrister. He signs all letters on behalf of his principal whether for jobs or any other thing.
then you don't have a problem. Suggest to him to help you follow it up with at least call.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
badmus11:
I get you bro. I will try other better options but if it's the last thing I can lay my hand on, I will try it out. Thank you very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
Thank you. Make I go NBET, REA or NASRDA. What's your opinion abi those one big ni. I like big things...
grin grin Oga those are big agency o. Competitive to say. This agency's sell slot at 3million
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kaeboy:
then you don't have a problem. Suggest to him to help you follow it up with at least call.
okay. Thank you brother. I will key into your advise. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kaeboy:
grin grin Oga those are big agency o. Competitive to say. This agency's sell slot at 3million
I am planning if I am able to get the letter I will still follow up with 500k to 700k where possible

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
okay. Thank you brother. I will key into your advise. God bless you
like kaeboy said. Let him follow it with atleast a call
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
kkkp:
like kaeboy said. Let him follow it with atleast a call
Thank you so much. I hope all goes well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
danqujigy:
Congratulations... How did you feel when you got that call/SMS that asked you to pick up your APPOINTMENT LETTER?

Please I sent you a PM

Kindly reply so we can connect. Its very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Godisble:
I am planning if I am able to get the letter I will still follow up with 500k to 700k where possible
you are now talking even with this little amount you can still get grade A agencies slot without going through any senator if you going through right channel in abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluev, leeking(m), Users2000, Rems20(m), KUNZEH(m), Mumzzy, Muhammadjr12(m), davefieldpop(m), No1socialpr, BIGREEL(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.