Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244854 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
oretiti:
Please who knows if the recruitment for development bank is going to be strictly merit
Nothing like merit, FOLLOW UP with cash or connection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oretiti: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
id4sho:

Nothing like merit, FOLLOW UP with cash or connection.
. because some people wrote test on saturday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
oretiti:
. because some people wrote test on saturday
Normal format
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
opsy4u:

The problem is just that those of us that has just been giving appointed letter and has started work already, this there probing is really affecting our capturing.....and am just fed up with all this there rubbish prob.

You are also among the beneficiaries, juat pray Fowler comes back
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
oretiti:
Please who knows if the recruitment for development bank is going to be strictly merit

If you don't have the connection, just pray & fast. lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opsy4u(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
TammyAnybody:

You are also among the beneficiaries, juat pray Fowler comes back

Fowler is back already.....govand read your news bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please how much does Federal Housing Authority(FHA) abuja pay entry staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oretiti: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
TammyAnybody:

If you don't have the connection, just pray & fast. lipsrsealed
. Lol because some people that didn’t even go through the recruitment process might get the job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Tunjoel:

I sent you a mail sir
@ Tammy Anybody I sent you PM.
Please respond, thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adamubk(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Old and new salary structure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
A man at a federal government hospital wants to help me secure a Job. But he told me they are waiting for approval. Is this true? Do agencies require approval to carry out replacement or recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
carsprayer:
A man at a federal government hospital wants to help me secure a Job. But he told me they are waiting for approval. Is this true? Do agencies require approval to carry out replacement or recruitment?
it's a must.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
id4sho:
it's a must.
Thank sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 3:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Iyajelili:

Appointment letter
thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

Please, what's the entry level for an M.Sc holder?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2019
thebest1210:
Hello,

Please, what's the entry level for an M.Sc holder?
It depends on organization and your field. Some give 9 while some give 10.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please can people still be employed after the IPPIS deadline for October? I heard Buhari said anyone who hasn't been enrolled before October ending will not be paid.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
carsprayer:
Please can people still be employed after the IPPIS deadline for October? I heard Buhari said anyone who hasn't been enrolled before October ending will not be paid.
why not, just get a legit APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reykhana(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Hannae:
Please I need an advise from the house. It’s just an innocent question before someone attacks me. I have been struggling hard to get an appointment with my state senator. And I Hav been lucky enough to get one within the week. Do I just tell him an agency I want to wrk or it has to be an agency which he has connection. The reason why I’m asking this is because I heard u need a letter frm a senator for a job. So is it that a letter frm a senator can get you anywhere or it has to be where the senator has connection at the same time.
After you do all the running around searching for the job and getting one, he'll give you a letter to the agency then go behind you. He'll call them not to honour the letter that he has another candidate he's bringing along that should be given the job.
Talking from experience tho, I hope yours is different.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
binajiya:

It depends on organization and your field. Some give 9 while some give 10.

OK.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2019
reykhana:

After you do all the running around searching for the job and getting one, he'll give you a letter to the agency then go behind you. He'll call them not to honour the letter that he has another candidate he's bringing along that should be given the job.
Inside life
na wa o, u mean it.
This country is Toxic , las las we go dey alright.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gargoyle: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good day house:

Please I am in dire need of a Job. Anyone who is able and willing to help should please come to my aid.

Here are my qualifications:

BSc. Pharmacology University of Lagos (2nd class upper)

MSc. Pharmacology University of Lagos

Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who has an idea on the remuneration of B.P.E(bureau of public enterprise),someone should help out,level 8 to be precise cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
id4sho:
Inside life na wa o, u mean it. This country is Toxic , las las we go dey alright.

Id4sho I sent you a mail, please check.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please someone should help out with B.P.E ABEG!!!!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ussy210:
Who has an idea on the remuneration of B.P.E(bureau of public enterprise),someone should help out,level 8 to be precise cheesy

Aslm.. How can i get in touch with you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
frank417:
Please how much does Federal Housing Authority(FHA) abuja pay entry staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2019
id4sho:

Inside life
na wa o, u mean it.
This country is Toxic , las las we go dey alright.
Lol.The country haff finished kpatakpata.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2019
reykhana:

This is seriously serious. The senator fit give the slot to one of his concubine.What joke of a country.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Chai no one here know anything about B.P.E,are they that secretive?.....i guess my best bet is to go their office.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Ussy210:
Chai no one here know anything about B.P.E,are they that secretive?.....i guess my best bet is to go their office.
Na ministry scale plus allowances i guess

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wonderlaco(m), Zeedens, Ucheclaw(m), Miagro, Brightlight123, evcabuja, spido(m), hannychic and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.