Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220017 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
OcVoice:

And I'm telling you that with my little experience these politicians are heartless and wicked cos I've been doing all the above for long.

Did you read the other comment up there where someone said a senator is selling slots and the lowest is 1.2million or so?
If they are not heartless, why would they demand millions from poor job seekers, despite the contracts, allowances and fat salaries they get?

Bro, forget them. It's a big waste of time. Just go buy slot if you have the money!

You Have to be calming down..
I've gotten 3 VIPs contact from here and they responded positively though they're not from my state so I gave it to friends from those states.
One of my Friend met with one of them and gave him his credentials.
The other asked for his full name. And the third person got a response that "there's no job for now" that she can call him by November.
The truth is, must of these senators also buy the jobs. E no easy for them too.
You just have to be praying for Grace.
They can give you a VIP contact, if you send him a text, he will not reply you but if someone gets that same contact, the person might be lucky enough to get a positive response. All na Grace.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:30am On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:

What was your response to her at the bolded?

She actually gave you a fantastic idea but I guess your response would determine.

For me I would have answered this way; oh yes ma, I actually want to go into Agriculture but I don't even have the capital. I'm hoping to get a job and save up for the business.
She would have the option of helping you financially for the Agric biz or linking you to these current Govt's agric programme where they give farmers credit or lastly, the job!

But las las, dem no fit hep! If she see how to collect from you sef, she go collect. They are that heartless. Continue to push Sha, I'm not discouraging you!

Baba i replied her with well scripted responses, she suggested i go to bank of industry to borrow cheesy ... In fact ehn, she fall hand sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Dtish:
I'm sorry to post this here

Can someone please help me verify this text I got today.

Good day, In line with the FGN special work program, we invite you to Fidelity Bank Plc, Oshodi branch tomorrow Oct. 14, 2020, by 8:00 am to open your account. Please come with your passport photo and any ID card to aid the process. Contact person is Goddey Omenonye (08055350343). Thank you
did u apply for d 774,000 jobs? I think dats what d txt is all about.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:48am On Oct 14, 2020
angie88:
did u apply for d 774,000 jobs? I think dats what d txt is all about.

Yes I did..
Thanks a lot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Dtish:

You Have to be calming down..
I've gotten 3 VIPs contact from here and they responded positively though they're not from my state so I gave it to friends from those states.
One of my Friend met with one of them and gave him his credentials.
The other asked for his full name. And the third person got a response that "there's no job for now" that she can call him by November.
The truth is, must of these senators also buy the jobs. E no easy for them too.
You just have to be praying for Grace.
They can give you a VIP contact, if you send him a text, he will not reply you but if someone gets that same contact, the person might be lucky enough to get a positive response. All na Grace.

In all your submission above, none of them has gotten a job or apl from the numbers! Let me know when anyone gets.

Moreover, you said its not easy for senators! People that get HARDSHIP allowance, entertainment allowance and even newspaper allowance running into millions of naira??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2020
CBNwords:

Baba i replied her with well scripted responses, she suggested i go to bank of industry to borrow cheesy ... In fact ehn, she fall hand sha

Tell her to help you in getting the loan. Better still, go there and make enquiry and apply for the loan. I can help you with a detailed biz proposal, depending on the Agric sector you want....like poultry, fishery, piggery, cow/goat/rabbit rearing, crops growing etc. If they don't give you the loan, then you can go back to her and explain to her what transpired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:

Tell her to help you in getting the loan. Better still, go there and make enquiry and apply for the loan. I can help you with a detailed biz proposal, depending on the Agric sector you want....like poultry, fishery, piggery, cow/goat/rabbit rearing, crops growing etc. If they don't give you the loan, then you can go back to her and explain to her what transpired.

Thanks brotherly for lending a voice. Sincerely ehn, I don't want that, I don't think i can. I need a job first. Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:

OC, why you Dey talk like say you no know these people? This woman is not ready to help him, in fact, she doesn't want to help him

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:

In all your submission above, none of them has gotten a job or apl from the numbers! Let me know when anyone gets.

Moreover, you said its not easy for senators! People that get HARDSHIP allowance, entertainment allowance and even newspaper allowance running into millions of naira??

I just got the contacts 3weeks ago.

Last year August few weeks after my service, someone collected my cv at FCC and he helped me push for FCDA, he called me by November/ December and said powerful politicians hijacked the whole stuff so my cv was pushed aside despite it was from FCC list.
Another person asked for my details at FCC around March this year He asked if I want a particular university in the Northeast, I said "yes".
I got my apl in May.
Everything has process and it takes time too

Like I said, it is not easy for them to get jobs for their people.
I remembered what a friend of mine visited a Rep member from my state in his office. He over heard the rep member begging a Rector to consider his candidates.. Them self de hustle for job so that dem go fit retain their seat.

If you see the cvs for their office ba, you go fear. E plenty!
Just do your part and pray for Grace.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2020
Dtish:

Another person asked for my details at FCC around March this year He asked if I want a particular university in the Northeast, I said "yes".
I got my apl in May.

Thank God for your apl.

I sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:

Thank God for your apl.

I sent you a pm.

I don reply you, boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Boss,pls i need your connect.PM me...

OcVoice:

All these numbers we ask for sef! Who has ever gotten apl on this thread merely by getting a politician or govt official's number on this thread? I need truthful replies pls!

I don't know it all, but from my lil experience, majority of these politicians/govt officials are heartless and they don't give a damn about people seeking help from them! No matter how touchy or heart breaking the message may be, their hearts are that of a stone and they are stroppy like. They don't only just ignore, they block numbers spontaneously. They act like gods and be like: "go and die" and stop disturbing me!

My advice: stop disturbing yourselves about their numbers. Try hard to get money and go buy yourself a slot instead. Be careful not to be scammed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Do we have anyone that works in NDIC here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ribosomes:
Do we have anyone that works in NDIC here?

They won't talk. You want make thief come rub them. Just ask watin you wan ask, you go get response

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hausa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

They won't talk. You want make thief come rub them. Just ask watin you wan ask, you go get response
What do you mean, thief?
Do they make so much money there or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hausa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Me sef dey find job like this o.

Mostly sports or law enforcement.
I've always wanted to join the NPF, but how graduate go dey go Kano go spend another 5 years.
E get as e be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

lolz is a faceless forum unlike Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hope1111: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pls house, who knows if NCDC, Federal Ministry of Health and Federal Ministry of Environment are recruiting.? I studied Environmental Health Technology. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

How much is their entry level pay and allowances, any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Been asking this question for days and im not getting any response.

Who knows National Integrated Plant project?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
For those who appliedfor Oil& Gas Jobs(NCDMB).Success mails dropping.Kindly check yours

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
NCDMB has sent invitation for exam, check your mails. All the best.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakashiii(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Test invite out...Kindly check yours.
Good evening all

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
NCDMB received.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
TheAlchemist3:
Been asking this question for days and im not getting any response.

Who knows National Integrated Plant project?
and i still got aired.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:

What was your response to her at the bolded?

She actually gave you a fantastic idea but I guess your response would determine.

For me I would have answered this way; oh yes ma, I actually want to go into Agriculture but I don't even have the capital. I'm hoping to get a job and save up for the business.
She would have the option of helping you financially for the Agric biz or linking you to these current Govt's agric programme where they give farmers credit or lastly, the job!

But las las, dem no fit hep! [b]If she see how to collect from you sef, she go collect. [/b]They are that heartless. Continue to push Sha, I'm not discouraging you!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good evening my ogas in the house. Pls who has taken Testmi exams for employment. Pls help us with links and PDFs to prepare for NCDMB exams. Pls help!!! Be your brother's keeper

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
I got the invite but can't vividly remember the CBT test center that I selected during application. Will testMi still send out venue of the CBT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
NCDMB received.
paramilitary my man! Congrats, na small small, you'll get there!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
daben1:
paramilitary my man! Congrats, na small small, you'll get there!
I dey tell u. May God be of help to us o. Hope you don get your mail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theleader11: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
The exams is virual. Its Computer based and online.
Joeboy88:
I got the invite but can't vividly remember the CBT test center that I selected during application. Will testMi still send out venue of the CBT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Following the successful submission of your Application for Oil and Gas Jobs, you have been selected to participate in the Examination stage of the Recruitment Exercise. Based on your selection, you are to take the virtual examination which will take place on Saturday, 24th October 2020 at 10a.m
I saw it on the platform were some people made mentioned CBT, there is no place were it was stated or mentioned CBT in the invitation for exams

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930, Mykel849(m), StephOkemini, Jollyakat(m), ADEGUNWA01, Teepy0392(f), Itzlinda(f), kkkp, Whiterose21, Swagsultan1(m), horlatunji00(m), Butkt, SINJEL, Ekeyz(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.