Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6218677 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omoluwabi4real:
Following the successful submission of your Application for Oil and Gas Jobs, you have been selected to participate in the Examination stage of the Recruitment Exercise. Based on your selection, you are to take the virtual examination which will take place on Saturday, 24th October 2020 at 10a.m
I saw it on the platform were some people made mentioned CBT, there is no place were it was stated or mentioned CBT in the invitation for exams

Is it the same time and date for everyone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

Is it the same time and date for everyone?
yeah,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwabukola855: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Where is that person that said Nigeria is broke? undecided
OcVoice:

In all your submission above, none of them has gotten a job or apl from the numbers! Let me know when anyone gets.

Moreover, you said its not easy for senators! People that get HARDSHIP allowance, entertainment allowance and even newspaper allowance running into millions of naira??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
These politicians are funny asf cheesy

Someone sent me FCC commissioner's number. Sent a message and the person replied; "It is well with your soul"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
OcVoice:
These politicians are funny asf cheesy

Someone sent me FCC commissioner's number. Sent a message and the person replied; "It is well with your soul"
You should have call instead of sending message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
giftygirl1:
Good evening my ogas in the house. Pls who has taken Testmi exams for employment. Pls help us with links and PDFs to prepare for NCDMB exams. Pls help!!! Be your brother's keeper

Kindly follow this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5960335/oilandgasjobs-recruitment-2020/67

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skydweller(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Somebody should please help me. I need someone to help me get job in one of government agencies.
Pls help a brother who is in dire need of Job.
Qualifications: NCE,BA,(MA in view).

Pls help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
You should have call instead of sending message.

Is it late now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
I'm not judging, but honestly there's problem in Nigeria, people de find it difficult to survive without being employed by someone, there are alot freelancing opportunities out there, that's if you are having a professional courses of course....

Those that still can, I urge you to start investing in your brains than sitting waiting n hoping for government job here n there... our system can not absorb us all, no room, the rate of retirement, employee dieing or changing organization is far far lower than the rate new graduates are being produced every year in this country

JUSTSAYING....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
I dey tell u. May God be of help to us o. Hope you don get your mail?
i don get brother, I pray make God use this one clean my tears

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2020
TheAlchemist3:
Please who knows about National Integrated Plant Project in Abuja ?

Plant project or power project?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Please,is there anyone here who can help with any contact at Niger Delta Power Holding Company? I will sincerely appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2020
OcVoice:

Is it late now?
No just call the person and explain yourself.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2020
GraceSmile1:
For those who appliedfor Oil& Gas Jobs(NCDMB).Success mails dropping.Kindly check yours
when did they do this application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Please does anyone know anything about the salary structure of FCT-IRS and their recruitment process?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Alkason:

Plant project or power project?
power.

Do you know anything?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Area Sales Managers Needed in a fast moving consumer goods(FMCG) Distribution company.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWdXPXaXP2nGF_CK0qHR8wtNVyuQwfDhVa5fPSABqEE_gR_Q/viewform

You'll be asked to upload your recent payslips/bank salary statement.

Company: http://mcpl.com.ng/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
OcVoice:
Area Sales Managers Needed in a fast moving consumer goods(FMCG) Distribution company.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWdXPXaXP2nGF_CK0qHR8wtNVyuQwfDhVa5fPSABqEE_gR_Q/viewform

You'll be asked to upload your recent payslips/bank salary statement.

Company: http://mcpl.com.ng/
Location of the position?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tammyanybody and my ogas please any information about Nigeria social insurance trust fund(NSITF) APl,salary and allowance or upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Pass11 post=94966019]Tammyanybody and my ogas please any information about Nigeria social insurance trust fund(NSITF) APl,salary and allowance or upfront?[/quote
I don't the agency is settled for now the staff are agitating against demotion aside from that there is management crisis

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Omoluwabi4real post=94966149][/quote]please reply your pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bros pls let connect
What app
sirfarouk:
Please does anyone know anything about the salary structure of FCT-IRS and their recruitment process?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rogersmith:

Location of the position?

Lagos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akosxxx(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timberwolves:
I'm not judging, but honestly there's problem in Nigeria, people de find it difficult to survive without being employed by someone, there are alot freelancing opportunities out there, that's if you are having a professional courses of course....

Those that still can, I urge you to start investing in your brains than sitting waiting n hoping for government job here n there... our system can not absorb us all, no room, the rate of retirement, employee dieing or changing organization is far far lower than the rate new graduates are being produced every year in this country

JUSTSAYING....

Boss, kindly put me through the rudiments of freelance please.
I've sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
hotplate:
when did they do this application?

June 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Any reliable information on civil defence recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheAlchemist3:
power.

Do you know anything?

I am looking for the connection too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please who knows what's happening in the oil and gas agencies with concerns to this Ippis situation. Is it true they are in strike and haven't been paid for months? Will their salaries be slashed? I'm currently aware that PPPRA is on strike at the moment, are others like DPR, NCDMB, PTDF etc also on strike?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kaleidoscope96:
Please who knows what's happening in the oil and gas agencies with concerns to this Ippis situation. Is it true they are in strike and haven't been paid for months? Will their salaries be slashed? I'm currently aware that PPPRA is on strike at the moment, are others like DPR, NCDMB, PTDF etc also on strike?
Once an agency is enrolled the salaries of the employees will be streamlined. The government is tactically harmonizing salaries of workers in federal parastatals.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
They have finally been paid but after forcefully joining ippis. Salary was slashed a little, talks and consultations still ongoing.

https://www.ndreporters.com/2020/10/07/ippis-pengassan-begins-3-day-strike/amp/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost&__twitter_impression=true

]Please who knows what's happening in the oil and gas agencies with concerns to this Ippis situation. Is it true they are in strike and haven't been paid for months? Will their salaries be slashed? I'm currently aware that PPPRA is on strike at the moment, are others like DPR, NCDMB, PTDF etc also on strike? [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precinct90: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
awele186:
They have finally been paid but after forcefully joining ippis. Salary was slashed a little, talks and consultations still ongoing.

https://www.ndreporters.com/2020/10/07/ippis-pengassan-begins-3-day-strike/amp/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost&__twitter_impression=true

]Please who knows what's happening in the oil and gas agencies with concerns to this Ippis situation. Is it true they are in strike and haven't been paid for months? Will their salaries be slashed? I'm currently aware that PPPRA is on strike at the moment, are others like DPR, NCDMB, PTDF etc also on strike?

I dmed you pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, TOM208, HenryHO(m), Chimezie198(m), Ucheclaw(m), Megayya(m), kadreeG7(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.