Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242079 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
jimfarayola:

Experienced Accountants / Experienced Store officers are urgently needed for employment in a reputable poultry establishment in Ibadan.

Requirements:
Candidates must possess more than two years experience in the above advertised positions, ability to make good use of Microsoft office packages especially Microsoft excel sheets, email, etc, should be between the age range of 25-45 years old, and preferably should reside in Ibadan.

Interested candidates who meet the above stated requirements should forward updated CV's to tonia@agrited.net from now till Monday 22nd February 2021.

Thank you.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Whiterose21:

According to her, they were cliques but when she tried advising her about her activities, she then backed her off. As it is now everybody dey their lane.

Hhhmmm! So she had slots all these while, except recently. Na wa o!

Thanks anyways
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
piper20:

her paddy paddy b4, but nw they are at loggerheads

Ok. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gentlejoe1992(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Amajee:
hello how far abt NDIC APL pls . Any update about the recent medicals.

For now, nothing yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
[[s]quote author=Seankelly post=99193342]NIS has commence sending text messages and mails to candidates,
there will be screening and medicals in Kaduna on Saturday so you should holla your connects if possible.
My personal person received text message few days ago and the person wasn’t present during the exams last year nor applied at all.

Best of luck.........[/quot[/s]e] So only your friend got the text few days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

Hhhmmm! So she had slots all these while, except recently. Na wa o!

Thanks anyways
Hope you know that this people have F/F
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:
NIS has commence sending text messages and mails to candidates,
there will be screening and medicals in Kaduna on Saturday so you should holla your connects if possible.
My personal person received text message few days ago and the person wasn’t present during the exams last year nor applied at all.

Best of luck.........
What about NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
avsadeeq0:
if you're in kaduna go and submit ur cv in Bank of Agriculture

wow much thanks... but who do we submit to when we get there? i would love to submit tomorrow morning. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khaleesi(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
If you are from Delta state just commot mind from that una FCC commissioner.
E get why.
Throw more light on this please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pass11:
[[s]quote author=Seankelly post=99193342]NIS has commence sending text messages and mails to candidates,

Best of luck.........[/quot[/s]e] So only your friend got the text few days ago.

I believe not only her sir, I meant my sister is my personal person and she’s as well a friend.......

FCSC is commencing as well ending of this month and next month God grace let’s put our heart crossed and believe in God as we wait for better news ahead. AMEN ��

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
AbusM1:

What about NSCDC?

Don’t have idea regarding this but I’ll make sure that I discuss with my Uncle regarding NSCDC to know if there’s update on that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Don’t have idea regarding this but I’ll make sure that I discuss with my Uncle regarding NSCDC to know if there’s update on that.
Please and INEC too...

Those guys are something else.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
Please and INEC too...

Those guys are something else.

Okay sir, hope you Applied last year?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Okay sir, hope you Applied last year?
Yes Bro.
Immigration and Custom didn't work out, I hope INEC will.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
Yes Bro.

Immigration and Custom didn't work out, I hope INEC will.

Sorry regarding that, better ones are ahead let’s be optimistic and pray to God for His Devine intervention and approval for greater opportunities Sir. AMEN ��

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Sorry regarding that, better ones are ahead let’s be optimistic and pray to God for His Devine intervention and approval for greater opportunities Sir. AMEN ��
I appreciate the kind words bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

I believe not only her sir, I meant my sister is my personal person and she’s as well a friend.......

FCSC is commencing as well ending of this month and next month God grace let’s put our heart crossed and believe in God as we wait for better news ahead. AMEN ��
Please regarding the FCSC, will candidates be posted to ministries or will be FCSC staffs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akamiracle: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Best of luck.........

Bros please can u help us with an evidence sir??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akamiracle:

Bros please can u help us with an evidence sir??

I’m sorry @Akamiracle can’t do that now! Maybe when they’ve gone for training soonest fine then I think I might do something like that. Don’t want to implicate things.

I’m not trying to prove you right or wrong.

It’s something she didn’t apply for someone is assisting so don't want to do pass myself sir. I’m trying to be straight forward here please hope you understood me Sir,

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akamiracle: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

I’m sorry @Akamiracle can’t do that now! Maybe when they’ve gone for training soonest fine then I think I might do something like that. Don’t want to implicate things.

I’m not trying to prove you right or wrong.

It’s something she didn’t apply for someone is assisting so don't want to do pass myself sir. I’m trying to be straight forward here please hope you understood me Sir,

Alright chief, just that no one has attested to have seen or heard of anyone seeing a text nor mail. So I was thinking of using even if it's a cropped one to sample for them to believe. But I get u chief. Lets hope it gets circulated before the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Whiterose21:

Please regarding the FCSC, will candidates be posted to ministries or will be FCSC staffs?

Can’t really say for now, I think the something is internal stuff please I’m writing this updates for those with connect to contacts theirs as soon as possible ASAP.........

Don’t get me twisted!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guys, any info on 2020 EFCC recruitment? The suspension is more than a year now. What's going on? TammyAnybody, any info regarding this will be highly appreciated. thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Not about ranting online cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akamiracle:

Alright chief, just that no one has attested to have seen or heard of anyone seeing a text nor mail. So I was thinking of using even if it's a cropped one to sample for them to believe. But I get u chief. Lets hope it gets circulated before the week runs out

Okay sir, I quite alright understand you. I’m sorry can’t do that now but Incase of anything I’ll updates you after her submission of credentials and medicals on Saturday cuz she said after screening and all is training.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Okay sir, I quite alright understand you. I’m sorry can’t do that now but Incase of anything I’ll updates you after her submission of credentials and medicals on Saturday cuz she said after screening and all is training.

Thanks and God bless.
Out millions that applied is only your sister that got the text message from immigration for medical? You don't mean it.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Best of luck.........
Lies
Baba dey find customer tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Thanks and God bless.

That's not true. NIS list is yet to be released.
Please disregard.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Not about ranting online cheesy
let's assume u have succeeded, ask urself how this has increased ur worth as a person.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
sambroose:

Lies
Baba dey find customer tongue
guy chill, see what i mentioned earlier, at the slightest chance that someone post something and you don't believe them, you label them scammers.
He said he will update guys on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
HonFola:

Please disregard.
he never mentioned about list been released, he only said she will be going for medicals and documentation.

Anything is possible for naija here.

I know of a lady that got Nigeria correctional service without applying for anything.

When she told me she was in training, i never believed her at first.

For naija here, anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly
Please do well to update us how it goes on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
HonFola:

Please disregard.

Thank you very much sir and as well sorry for the updates I passed across. I now actually see the reason why most people with info. do not come out to share with others. Sorry for sharing with you guys!!!

I never told you anything about releasing of list, God knows better sir, thank you ones more for your understanding. Read my previous update carefully and for your information i don’t care if you believe me or not.

Peace ✌️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BrutusOj(m), tripzalee(m), Blankstare(m), IAMBOSS1990, Alfredd16, spido(m), ObiaboAdoka(m), Joeadah, Ermm, ogoh4(m), Oyo001, Daklo, HyperCoaster and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.