Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230891 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Something is cooking u
at EFCC. If you're one of the 2020 recruitment candidates, send me a dm to be added to our WhatsApp group for updates
hi, I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Something is cooking u
at EFCC. If you're one of the 2020 recruitment candidates, send me a dm to be added to our WhatsApp group for updates
boss I have pm u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Eldinot4:

currently in kd
I'm in kd too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
blzng:
[color=#006600][/color]

+234 803 590 7251
bro,do you have Katsina please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
daben1:
bro,do you have Katsina please?
Hello please does anybody have the phone number of kaduna state FCC commissioner?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
University of Nigeria (UNN) if you're from Enugu reach out to your FCC commissioner,senators, house of rep members, top state commissioners in Enugu government and your Governor.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Unizik appointment letter is flying someone here got it today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by A1grade: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nne how far na? Reason me na. Bikonu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
People are collecting appointment letter on daily basis from FCC. Was there today I saw a lot of people with APL cheesy connect to your commissioners .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please Nwanyiogwashi ,do you know if federal polytechnic oko recruiting ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by A1grade: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
People are collecting appointment letter on daily basis from FCC. Was there today I saw a lot of people with APL cheesy connect to your commissioners .
I have been calling the commissioner for Delta State, but no one is taking my calls. Abeg help me. I am so frustrated here. Pleeeeeese.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
A1grade:
I have been calling the commissioner for Delta State, but no one is taking my calls. Abeg help me. I am so frustrated here. Pleeeeeese.
Visit his office and explain to him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lunex(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please someone should help me with Abia commissioner's number

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starM: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
avsadeeq0:

I'm in kd too

Assemble here let's synergise.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starM: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
avsadeeq0:

I'm in kd too

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussydon(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Peple are collecting appointment letter on daily basis from FCC. Was there today I saw a lot of people with APL cheesy connect to your commissioners .

Hello sis, goodday..hope you are fine..anyhope for does in Delta regarding NCDMB?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Pls my sister. I need the contact of ondo state FCC commissioner. Thanks.
My mail is adamuolamide@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please am new here, Any update on Nimasa,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria
PTDF
Security and Exchange Commission
Pencom

Above are the A-list agency that will commence issuance of letter anytime soon

CAC to recruit later in the year

Lower Niger River Basin (Ilorin) just applied for recruitment embargo to be lifted.

NARICT Zaria, secure waiver to commence recruitment.

Federal Character Commission will recruit this year as contain in their last board meeting.

National Assembly Service Commission to also go ahead with recruitment.

NSIA awaiting certificate of complianc from FCC for issuance of letters (Excluding GAP).

DPR will commence a fresh recruitment exercise towards the year end.

Someome research institute under Ministry of Water and Ministry of Agric have been given go ahead for recruitment by FCC likewise some Medical Centres and Teaching Hospitals..

I couldn't get information on NIMASA and NCDMB for naw. I only knew of a list being forwarded by Presidency to NIMASA early December for the employment of few people, which they are yet to comply with..

Pls sir, Any update on Nimasa i hearing something is cooking there

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:
Got this update a few minutes ago. Ministry...

Interested, sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:

Which ministry please...can I pm you?

I read Admin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odunsco01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
i was there today, most of the commissioners were not around.
Mine wasn’t around(Ondo state)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odunsco01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
. Please is anything happening in PENCOM or NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evioke(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:
Bro good day just PM you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
starM:

alright ma'am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:

I'm interested sir. I sent you a PM, please reply. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Good evening all...

Am still looking out for new opportunities. If u have a slot for any job via federal MINISTERIES or agencies, pls do not hesitate to send me a mail. I will reply immediately. Pls help us out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Biko, help me with a fed govt job. Lecturing,ministry anyone please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:
Tag me along please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
ikemeze:

Please Nwanyiogwashi ,do you know if federal polytechnic oko recruiting ?
Yes, someone was offered.

NB. I do not have connect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), Daklo, emmynet007(m), NanaAD99, Wemoveee, 1Nma, TariqK, jaybest90(m), Hassan52(m), hannychic and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.