Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225537 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Few slots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building.Many of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way

Am a civil engr...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
how can I apply for it...pls chat me up via jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sohmiey(f): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank you

Edondo2018:

Level 8, 150k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building.Many of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way
good day, please i am interested. civil engineering. animpuyeemmaadah@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2021
I called my FCC Commissioner Delta State. He doesn't pick calls. I sent him a message on WhatsApp, he read them but didn't reply. On different occasions. Please who has gotten in touch with him? Any advice for me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Ogabenma:
I called my FCC Commissioner Delta State. He doesn't pick calls. I sent him a message on WhatsApp, he read them but didn't reply. On different occasions. Please who has gotten in touch with him? Any advice for me?

Same here my bro ....we move.....delta state have always been this way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2021
Ogabenma:

I and many others have earlier said that the guy doesnt pick up except you know him personally. I've tried passing through him, but i realised its a waste of time...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ytadzabia: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building. Some of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way

Interested, Electrical and Electronics

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building. Some of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way

boss I sent u a pm. I read engineering. pls do accept it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by napoleonbaba(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2021
Hello People, can anyone please recommend a good and well paying agency or parastatal under the ministry of mines and steel?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning.

I will appreciate if anyone here can help me with Emeka Nwajiuba's contact (Minister of State for Education).

God bless you as you do.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Hi Sohmiey, please did u later write test/interview at NSIA
Sohmiey:
Thank you

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Seankelly:
NIS has commence sending text messages and mails to candidates,
there will be screening and medicals in Kaduna on Saturday so you should holla your connects if possible.
My personal person received text message few days ago and the person wasn’t present during the exams last year nor applied at all.

Best of luck.........
Boss how far with your sister's training?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonyewarri: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:
sent a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few slots
is it that of FERMA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Pass11:
Boss how far with your sister's training?

Good morning sir, the training is 15 March or there about but there've been some complications cuz the person assisting her said her name was found in custom data base that she has being working with the Organization since 2015 whereby my sister is not working with them but she applied for custom 2015 anyways!!!

Well, they’ve finally issued her APL for custom last week while she need person to give out the NIS APL through the said man to me but unfortunately don’t need NIS for personal reasons.................

I’ll hear from her soonest how far with the updates so far!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few slots
Quantity Surveyor here �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Seankelly:

Good morning sir, the training is 15 March or there about but there've been some complications cuz the person assisting her said her name was found in custom data base that she has being working with the Organization since 2015 whereby my sister is not working with them but she applied for custom 2015 anyways!!!

Well, they’ve finally issued her APL for custom last week while she need person to give out the NIS APL through the said man to me but unfortunately don’t need NIS for personal reasons.................

interested in the nis....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2021
napoleonbaba:
Hello People, can anyone please recommend a good and well paying agency or parastatal under the ministry of mines and steel?
have they started recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Seankelly:

you mean custom training is 15th ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Seankelly:

I am interested in NIS...chat me up, just msg you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by napoleonbaba(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Kizito55:

have they started recruitment

I honestly don’t know anything about recruitment, I’m just making enquiries, kindly recommend if you know any
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:

Good morning. I have an engineering degree.Sent you a DM. Please accept.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2021
napoleonbaba:
NSRMEA, NGSA, MIT and other research institutes in MMSD
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Kizito55:
NSRMEA, NGSA, MIT and other research institutes in MMSD
they collect the same salary with lecturers in Federal University
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Please if you have the phone number of federal character commissioner representing Ebonyi state? Please help me with it sad

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Gimli:

Same here my bro ....we move.....delta state have always been this way
same here with my FCC commissioner
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:

I have a friends who studied Civil Engineering and Surveying and Geoinformatics
Kindly check your DM please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Ogabenma:

Meet your Rep member to recommend you to him
Also look for someone who knows him personally( like a pastor) to help you call him.

That man no normal sha.lol

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Dtish:

Also look for someone who knows him personally( like a pastor) to help you call him.

shocked
Dtish:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Gimli:

interested in NIS...chat me up, just msg you.
Be careful out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m), ZARAMITE(m), chochopiro(m), Headings11, aligs and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.