Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245080 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pls my people I want to know the visiting days of senators and if people are now allowed to see them due to covid 19 restrictions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Let's tell ourselves the truth about what's going on rather than deflecting the object of this thread ... All this apl today, apl tomorrow should stop. If you don't know what's going on, it makes more sense you keep quiet rather than speculate or keep some folks on suspense.
By the way, apl is next week.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
francisobiabo:
Let's tell ourselves the truth about what's going on rather than deflecting the object of this thread ... All this apl today, apl tomorrow should stop. If you don't know what's going on, it makes more sense you keep quiet rather than speculate or keep some folks on suspense.

Ya own bad pass o.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
francisobiabo:
APL of which agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
francisobiabo:

angry angry grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bashir4u:
Documentation is ongoing for the past 3weeks in FIRS 117 list approved if your name no dey forget about it till nxt time or nxt year.

I didn't want to say anything about this post but because for the likes of guys like me that are waiting for FIRS APL, I would like to share my experience today in the hand of a scammer.

I met a man on Saturday who connected me to another man with the idea of helping me with a federal government job. I reside in Abuja so I get to meet people steady and often tell them about my need of a FG job.

The man that I got connected with on Saturday said there is a slot at FIRS for him and it goes for 3M. I told him if it's real I am willing and ready to pay. Just this morning while at home I got a call from this so call connect to meet him at federal secretariat to collect my FIRS APL. I was shocked, as in within the space of 3 days my letter is ready?

I got into the car with my father and we drove straight to fed sec (Note, he doesn't work there and neither do I know where he work). We waited for about 30 minutes then we saw a black Prado 2019 jeep parked and there he was with a long brown envelop. He approached my father and I, lo and behold, it was FIRS APL staring right in my face with my name on it. I became so excited for a moment before I got back to my senses. How can letter be out within 3 days of giving him just my cv? I became skeptical.

Just immediately he started demanding for 3M before he will release the letter to me and my father. I told him money wasn't the issue but can he allow us all drive to FIRS HQ at Berger to confirm the employment before we do the transfer, man started to vex and said no, money first before going anywhere. We also insisted that confirmation first before payment.

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed. Just as he left, my father and I drove straight to FIRS HQ to go and confirm the image we have snapped. We met the security guys at the gate and we explained our purpose of coming. We showed them the snap shot of the APL and immediately they said it's fake.

Just for us to be certain, we were permitted to meet the HR management and we were directed to the office. We met a man who is a staff of FIRS and a member of the HR unit of firs. It didn't take him up to 5 seconds before he confirmed to use that the letter is fake and hope we didn't pay. We said no. He confirmed to us that FIRS are yet to issue letter to anyone and currently no documentation is ongoing so we should be careful about fake APLS.

We drove home and hopefully the fraudster will call us tomorrow to for the 3m he didn't work for.

The purpose of this long event that happened to me today is to let everyone know that as at today, no one has been issued APL and no ongoing documentation is taking place at FIRS.

That be said, let's All be careful about fraudsters as they are everywhere

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Edondo2018:

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed.

Wow. He probably wants to make a plan with someone there, (someone who will pose as a staff or maybe even a staff) to trick you into believing its real.

Please OP also report the guys phone number on Truecaller as a scammer so it can show when other people call him or search his phone number.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thank you and God bless you for not keeping this information to yourself.

I always tell people, APL is not a proof of anything, I'm skilled in graphics and I can easily do any APL that will even be error free.
Only when you do documentation you should pay any agent.

If you pay at the sight APL, u don jonze.
That scammer won't call you again to meet you I can bet. He knows he might be arrested.

Edondo2018:

I didn't want to say anything about this post but because for the likes of guys like me that are waiting for FIRS APL, I would like to share my experience today in the hand of a scammer.

I met a man on Saturday who connected me to another man with the idea of helping me with a federal government job. I reside in Abuja so I get to meet people steady and often tell them about my need of a FG job.

The man that I got connected with on Saturday said there is a slot at FIRS for him and it goes for 3M. I told him if it's real I am willing and ready to pay. Just this morning while at home I got a call from this so call connect to meet him at federal secretariat to collect my FIRS APL. I was shocked, as in within the space of 3 days my letter is ready?

I got into the car with my father and we drove straight to fed sec (Note, he doesn't work there and neither do I know where he work). We waited for about 30 minutes then we saw a black Prado 2019 jeep parked and there he was with a long brown envelop. He approached my father and I, lo and behold, it was FIRS APL staring right in my face with my name on it. I became so excited for a moment before I got back to my senses. How can letter be out within 3 days of giving him just my cv? I became skeptical.

Just immediately he started demanding for 3M before he will release the letter to me and my father. I told him money wasn't the issue but can he allow us all drive to FIRS HQ at Berger to confirm the employment before we do the transfer, man started to vex and said no, money first before going anywhere. We also insisted that confirmation first before payment.

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed. Just as he left, my father and I drove straight to FIRS HQ to go and confirm the image we have snapped. We met the security guys at the gate and we explained our purpose of coming. We showed them the snap shot of the APL and immediately they said it's fake.

Just for us to be certain, we were permitted to meet the HR management and we were directed to the office. We met a man who is a staff of FIRS and a member of the HR unit of firs. It didn't take him up to 5 seconds before he confirmed to use that the letter is fake and hope we didn't pay. We said no. He confirmed to us that FIRS are yet to issue letter to anyone and currently no documentation is ongoing so we should be careful about fake APLS.

We drove home and hopefully the fraudster will call us tomorrow to for the 3m he didn't work for.

The purpose of this long event that happened to me today is to let everyone know that as at today, no one has been issued APL and no ongoing documentation is taking place at FIRS.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yelowfellow:

Wow. He probably wants to make a plan with someone there, (someone who will pose as a staff or maybe even a staff) to trick you into believing its real.

If he will plan with anyone, it will still be outside the building, once he refuse to go to HR department, don't pay him a dime.

I know he won't meet them again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
CrateofBeer:

If he will plan with anyone, it will still be outside the building, once he refuse to go to HR department, don't pay him a dime.

I know he won't meet them again.

Exactly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
That is not how buying slot works...

They don't bring APL to You

They will never ask for full payment upfront

They usually use someone very trustworthy, u will know

They always return money fully incase u didn't get it.

N.B
I don't sell slots & don't know Anybody who does..
Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Edondo2018:

If you can assist let's get the guy tomorrow I'll contact someone in asap to be on site and pick him up.

He should'nt be allowed to continue swindling other innocent job seekers.

I'm ready assist and get him locked up with your corporation, will guarantee your full anonymity in this.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Getting job don turn to war in this country. May God help us.. Person got to wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CaptGroin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Itzlinda:
Getting job don turn to war in this country. May God help us.. Person got to wise up.
no be small war oh.. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Correct, collected the full payment I gave my connect for PEF

Elsueno:
That is not how buying slot works...

They don't bring APL to You

They will never ask for full payment upfront

They usually use someone very trustworthy, u will know

They always return money fully incase u didn't get it.

N.B
I don't sell slots & don't know Anybody who does..
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
You guys should just be careful o, street no dey smile o, hin self fit be werey o

Openpeace:

If you can assist let's get the guy tomorrow I'll contact someone in asap to be on site and pick him up.

He should'nt be allowed to continue swindling other innocent job seekers.

I'm ready assist and get him locked up with your corporation, will guarantee your full anonymity in this.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ferizu:
You guys should just be careful o, street no dey smile o, hin self fit be werey o

That's true, well thank God he didn't pay already, cos it's getting out of hand.

My friends has lost alot to these set of people in this Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Edondo2018:

fraudsters are on prowl hence why I am not a fan of paying for job.
be vigilant guys, the street no get joy oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
jamoyakz:

fraudsters are on prowl hence why I am not a fan of paying for job.
be vigilant guys, the street no get joy oo

I swear down, my friend for CBN dey tell me say almost everybody wey him dey work with NON of them get the job from paying anyone, it's either your connect gets it for you based on existing relationship or most girls there na their sugar man dem run am, cos their kids are all abroad, and some guys wey him know for gym club say dem don pay up to 3M self not even FIRS don reach their hand and na mainly PARAMILITARY and MILITARY dey abit easy to get with your money join.

I can say it's not easy to get a list Agencies by paying an agent.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Total no of people to be engaged is still not clear as the list keep expanding but extremely discreet to be be accessed. The list contain mostly EH.. He'has learnt his lessons, the representation is a bit fair this time around. The iron lady is also corporating. She's lessregit because 2slotes wher prepared and scheduled for her.

Good luck guys!!!
don’t leave us at this state, I beg of you add more information so we cld have an idea about d agency. It will help a long way. Tanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Openpeace:

I swear down, my friend for CBN dey tell me say almost everybody wey him dey work with NON of them get the job from paying anyone, it's either your connect gets it for you based on existing relationship or most girls there na their sugar man dem run am, cos their kids are all abroad, and some guys wey him know for gym club say dem don pay up to 3M self not even FIRS don reach their hand and na mainly PARAMILITARY and MILITARY dey abit easy to get with your money join.

I can say it's not easy to get a list Agencies by paying an agent.
yes ooo... na connect sure pass, all these money for job it's more like playing lottery and couple with how wicked we are as a people money in most cases might not lead to anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
francisobiabo:

Which agency please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
jamoyakz:

yes ooo... na connect sure pass, all these money for job it's more like playing lottery and couple with how wicked we are as a people money in most cases might not lead to anywhere.

I have someone presently working with NSITF she bought it has cheap as 400k in 2014, she is has been working for the past 7 years enjoying money. Not all are connections, calm down and wish to get a legit slot to buy and enjoy ur self, incase connect no sup!
My penny advice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Openpeace post=102990789]

I swear down, my friend for CBN dey tell me say almost everybody wey him dey work with NON of them get the job from paying anyone, it's either your connect gets it for you based on existing relationship or most girls there na their sugar man dem run am, cos their kids are all abroad, and some guys wey him know for gym club say dem don pay up to 3M self not even FIRS don reach their hand and na mainly PARAMILITARY and MILITARY dey abit

So you think I will open my mouth and tell you as my colleague that I bought my slot? So that tomorrow the gist will fly everywhere in the agency I will get sacked, if you meet me working in CBN just believe that I have long legs you don’t need to know if my money got me there or someone helped me. We don’t tell it all in Nigeria. Get the fact clear. Las las one director for another agency bought CBN 7m for his wife, she is working there, who no know, no go know.

28 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Mrskolapo1 post=102995827][/quote]���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 1:34am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Mrskolapo1 post=102995827][/quote]

Ha ...7m

Gbese re oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thesheldon5: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Mrskolapo1 post=102995827][/quote]

Exactly, my friend that just got into CBN bought a slot from her own relative. They will just tell you it’s connection meanwhile 70% bought slots. In this present Nigeria, free offers are rare..even most of these agents that tell you that you can pay after documentation sometimes you will wait for 9/10 months up to a year and nothing, do you know how many people are willing to pay that upfront? so why do you think they’d reject that offer and help you that is paying nothing before documentation... just pray you get a genuine slot to buy or have a really strong connect willing to help you, simple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2021
bro pls I sent u a pm
Bashir4u:
NCC I guess. Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mengho(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2021
dis slot thing is very interesting, once u get it correct, how smooth the thing flows will even scare u. It's a sophisticated chain or so o have heard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Morning good people, pls wanna know what's going on in NDLEA o, someone just told me there's a slot for 2m but am telling him payment will be after documentation o, pls if you know what's up with NDLEA, make I know o abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yarok(m), 1Nma, AhmedChiz, abioz(m), mmtukur, Otunba77(m), 24kmagik, Nyntynplus, leeking(m), Moh99, Valme1010 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.