Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257343 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
NAFDAC & NASRDA Salary ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
lwanga1993:
URGENT !!

Please can a deputy senate president really help someone secure a job in abuja ?

If Yes, I'll like to know top agencies that are currently recruiting here in Abuja. Thank you

NB: please if you base in abuja and you have a proposal or innovative ideas that an average Nigerians can benefit from.. you can reach me via :lwgbaddest@gmail.com
Some of you will just be asking questions that they already know the answer

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingdemu:

Lol. No bad blood with the OP but, the truth is we shouldn't really come to a public space to announce who is bankrolling us. Discretion is key guys. But us wey na God dey bankroll us, we must announce o. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lwanga1993: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank you!
Please do you know their salary scale and are there more agencies you can recommend for me ?

Yelowfellow:

As in Deputy Senate President of a whole UAR shocked shocked grin

But check previous pages, people have been discussing CBN, PEF and the rest. Just browse through. Knowledge is power. Or in UAR, power is definitely power. Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
KBConfident:
NAFDAC & NASRDA Salary ??
NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sammyimpostor:

She said underground and you are asking of link, some people are funny I swear.

grin grin grin Nigeria my country
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
tintedtaf:

DM please
I just DM you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
APL distribution in FIRS commences 25th and 28th June, 2021.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CaptGroin(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Get serious abeg
DAFMIS:
APL distribution in FIRS commences 25th and 28th July, 2021.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Did he tell you on when they're going to release it..?
AdewumiManuel:
I might not be knowledgeable and experienced as so many of us here as it has to do with FIRS but the truth is irrespective of your connect and all that,patience is really required in getting FIRS apl because connect pass connect o either we like it or not and everything is been done in batches,so you not hearing anything positive from your connect now doesn't mean he is false or that he is ignorant that some has started documentation,he won't want to tell you this so you won't feel bothered that some are already into the system while you are still out there waiting, PATIENCE is really required for as long as you are certain about how genuine your connect is,e go soon reach your turn to testify,for it's being done in batches.
Several weeks past,Man power audit was carried out across all firs regions in the federation,among so many other reasons,this was also done to know the vacancies that are available to be filled up by new intakes AND for some weeks now they have been screening their employees across all regions in the federation,most especially those employees that were taken in by the previous chairman,it was discovered that so many people that were brought in during his tenure are using fake results and some were given a position higher than their present qualification.
So in essence,all these are been done to make more space available for the new intakes and all that.
I am also awaiting Firs apl as everyone of us here sha,Las Las we go smile,so be prayerful,just keep on being patient and keep your hopes high for as long as you know how genuine your connect is because either the devil likes it or not A BIG TESTIMONY THAT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RECOVER FROM WILL HIT US soon enough ooo,GOD helping

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
DAFMIS:
created new moniker to give false news...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
mohisd:

Why did you think it's false?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Am enjoying this thread...Abeg am not after A list jobs, I just want a job that pays monthly, am based in PH, I know it's rare to help someone online, but God can still touch your heart to help me...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Abeg someone should please give us update on NSCDC what's delaying the recruitment
The delay is really tiring
I know this is not A list agency
Help a sister abeg

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
DAFMIS:

You have started o. Allow us enjoy this cool evening in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
usydre:
TCN salary and upfront please

Around 110k basic salary, with other allowances it reaches 200+.
Anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faithfuldon7(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
mohisd:

This is how you people discourage people from giving information... The fact u went to check when the moniker was created shows u are desperate for the information too... Tomorrow is 25th, why not wait when the information turns out otherwise within the period he/she specify...
Some people have this same information since 4 days back but refuse to share because of people like u....

This bring them down syndrome must stop....

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
faithfuldon7:

This is how you people discourage people from giving information... The fact u went to check when the moniker was created shows u are desperate for the information too... Tomorrow is 25th, why not wait when the information turns out otherwise within the period he/she specify...
Some people have this same information since 4 days back but refuse to share because of people like

This bring them down syndrome must stop....
July they said not June ...pls take note

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
lwanga1993:
Thank you!
Please do you know their salary scale and are there more agencies you can recommend for me ?

So sorry I don't. Let's throw it to the House. House please help a member with this info. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
MuhammadTura:
Please DM me

For job sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
mattbass:
Abeg make person help me with work even if na private company or organisation own. I dey base for Kano now, but I fit relocate.

Make Una help me biko.

Please help a brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
mattbass:

Please help a brother.

I thought a lady told you to send a direct message to her?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Barbiturate:

I thought a lady told you to send a direct message to her?

I did since in the morning but no response yet from her.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franseesca65: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
You should follow this thread @dopedante
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franseesca65: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dopedante
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
pls help a brother for job if there is any opportunity thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
pls help a brother for job if there is any more chance from your connect pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Primrose9ja:

To be honest, you were faster than your shadow.
Exactly, she's the architecture of her fundermental woes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shukrah97, Ibrochaka(m), FASASI1(m), Except1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.